Apparently Tsuji has started clinical trials

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fairy tales? You care too much about what other ppl think and you waste your present hoping for a future that will not come for you.

If you do believe in science, then be sincere and stop believing in sci-fi bullshit of 500 years ahead of us. The most certain and accepted scientific outcome for your life in this age is: you will die. There is a 99,999999% chance that you will die, but your actions and thoughts are molded by the 0,000001% chance that you will live. That is the definition of living in a fairy tale.

Be glad. Now you have a chance to be a hairy popsicle.
I will ask again - what is the alternative after death? grave? I prefer with minimal chance than zero chance, what am I losing except 50k $?

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you write fairy tales, you can be the best version of yourself and still be sh*t for society, all that matters is the appearance of youth and money, let's face it
cryonics can work, and in 200 years people will be perfect
If everyone is perfect then no one is perfect. If everyone is perfect then perfect just becomes average

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you do believe in science, then be sincere and stop believing in sci-fi bullshit of 500 years ahead of us. The most certain and accepted scientific outcome for your life in this age is: you will die. There is a 99,999999% chance that you will die, but your actions and thoughts are molded by the 0,000001% chance that you will live. That is the definition of living in a fairy tale.
Honestly if you're under 50 there is a pretty good chance you can reach longevity escape velocity. There are a ton of therapies on the horizon which can rejuvenate the body (reverse aging). For example epigenetic reprogramming which is going into non-human primate clinical trials in the next year or 2. Then there is senolytic therapies which are already in human clinical trials and may be available to the public within the next 10 years.

Unlike hair loss, people actually give a sh*t about curing aging lol. I mean Jeff Bezos literally started a company called Altos Labs to cure aging.

Bezos is a bald *** mofo but he never funded hair loss research at all. He is funding anti-aging research though.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly if you're under 50 there is a pretty good chance you can reach longevity escape velocity. There are a ton of therapies on the horizon which can rejuvenate the body (reverse aging). For example epigenetic reprogramming which is going into non-human primate clinical trials in the next year or 2. Then there is senolytic therapies which are already in human clinical trials and may be available to the public within the next 10 years.

Unlike hair loss, people actually give a sh*t about curing aging lol. I mean Jeff Bezos literally started a company called Altos Labs to cure aging.

Bezos is a bald *** mofo but he never funded hair loss research at all. He is funding anti-aging research though.
What if you get sick and you simply don't have a chance to live the next 10 years? cryonics offers at least minimal chances

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just lol if you are not willing to spend your life saving and the college funds of your children for a thick norwood 1 hairline

id even sell my house, i rather be a homeless dense norwood 1 guy then a rich bald guy

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
just lol if you are not willing to spend your life saving and the college funds of your children for a thick norwood 1 hairline

id even sell my house, i rather be a homeless dense norwood 1 guy then a rich bald guy
Imagine actually thinking like this. Scary stuff. Hair isn't going to solve your problems dude, not with this mindset.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score

Even if you are over 50, you will be bought time for the science to catch up. I wouldn't suspect anyone healthy under the age of 60-65~ right now who doesn't run into medical complications in the next decade or so will live less then 130-140. Those extra 30-40 years will decide if you or all of us escape.

The trick is not getting unlucky enough to die of health complications or accidents in the next 20~ years.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If epigenetic reprogramming works in adult humans the way it works in human cells, it could theoretically make all the cells in your body ~25 yrs old irregardless of how old you are. So in that case it could help those above 50 too.

The only issue is that there are types of extracellular damage you need to treat as well, like arterial plaques. There is also cancer. Epigenetic reprogramming won't prevent cancer as it doesn't prevent/reverse mutations in the DNA.

So basically we will need comprehensive rejuvenation and I'm not sure whether that will be possible in the next 20 years. That's why I'm not so optimistic for those above like 60 or so. Those people should probably invest in cryonics just in case.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand how there are so many people that wish for us to stop aging/ live infinitely. Like this is legitimately one of most retarded and dangerous roads humans can undertake going forward. These kinds of ambitions are only lusted after by insecure losers who don't realize that living 30,40, howevermany years more is not going to make their lifes and their base experience any better. Quality over quantity.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The statistical 80 years of life is definitely too short for me, life will be easier and easier cryonics has little chance of success, but lying in the grave, you have no chance, these are the facts, everyone has their choice and you probably won't say that 50k $ is excessive cost?

How the f*** do you know this? It's certainly not from personal experience, so have you actually met any people aged 70+ that complain about how they wish they had another 50-60 years, because I can assure you most elderly people are more than satisfied with the course and duration of their life and generally live with the disposition that there's nothing more to be gained and lived in life than what they already have. They have a certain calm demeanor in the face of death because they are wise enough after years of lived experience to appreciate its inevitability.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand how there are so many people that wish for us to stop aging/ live infinitely. Like this is legitimately one of most retarded and dangerous roads humans can undertake going forward. These kinds of ambitions are only lusted after by insecure losers who don't realize that living 30,40, howevermany years more is not going to make their lifes and their base experience any better. Quality over quantity.
Sorry your life sucks bro but mine kicks *** and I want to keep living it forever

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is no point in listening to old people because they lived in completely different circumstances than ours

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is no point in listening to old people because they lived in completely different circumstances than ours

LOL

Read some history. Very little of what's going on today is really new.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL

Read some history. Very little of what's going on today is really new.
seriously? 100 years ago was stemson, cryonics, Tsuji? seriously ? did you have what now? there used to be one big sh*t

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
If epigenetic reprogramming works in adult humans the way it works in human cells, it could theoretically make all the cells in your body ~25 yrs old irregardless of how old you are. So in that case it could help those above 50 too.

The only issue is that there are types of extracellular damage you need to treat as well, like arterial plaques. There is also cancer. Epigenetic reprogramming won't prevent cancer as it doesn't prevent/reverse mutations in the DNA.

So basically we will need comprehensive rejuvenation and I'm not sure whether that will be possible in the next 20 years. That's why I'm not so optimistic for those above like 60 or so. Those people should probably invest in cryonics just in case.
If you listen to any leading longevity expert talk, the goal isn't to solve those problems in the next 20 years. It's to push that 20 years into 30-35 years and solve it in the next 30-40.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Our lives right now are designed to be 45~ of "prime" years, followed by a decline for another 40 years. That is an artificial construct based on our current situation. Do you not think that other humans were saying that exact same thing as you are now when humans routinely lived into their 40s max?

Those "Insecure losers" realize that by and large the quality of your life is dictated by your physical and mental health during your years alive. They are trying to correct that so that more quality can be achieved in whatever the quantity ends up being. I find it much more insecure that people can't possible fathom what they would do with their lives if they lived beyond a stock base number. You live in a box right now and can't imagine leaving it.

There isn't many people who have existed that were healthy in their old age who didn't wish for more time on earth. It's only the unhealthy and tired one's who accept that it's their time to go. Remove the pain/tired/unhealthy and you have people who are excited for another day.