Anyone feel like if they never started Min/finasteride they would actually look BETTER?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Likewise, but you have to realize I am married and we have a 4 month old boy.Dont get any ideas now
Wait, you are married and have a little boy and you are wasting your time with us losers? Are you crazy? Speaking of don't get any ideas now, don't you think this obsession here is a bad idea?:) Or you just hang around us because you can't what @losingbattle88 is going to say next. Or which dude he is going to confess his love. "Ye" sure you haven't been smoking a little weed or hitting the bottle too?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, you are married and have a little boy and you are wasting your time with us losers? Are you crazy? Speaking of don't get any ideas now, don't you think this obsession here is a bad idea:). Or you just hang around us because you can't what @losingbattle88 is going to say next. Or which dude he is going to confess his love. "Ye" sure you haven't been smoking a little weed or hitting the bottle too?
I am not wasting my time.I came here to get some more inside info info about haiross and i came to realize that 50% is hair and the rest is social and arguing.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am not wasting my time.I came here to get some more inside info info about haiross and i came to realize that 50% is hair and the rest is social and arguing.
LOL, you do realize, I was "yanking your chain". I know our boyo @losingbattle88 has been dying to yank it for you. LOL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your username got to me. It's my goal now to find 300 ways to make you laugh so hard you pee in your pants or ROFL or LYAO and the Y stands for "Ye" just it case you didn't know.
Sure,I am not Greek,my wife is,third generation American,her grandfather was from Sparta,thats how i came up with the user name,was just an instant thought.

jil320

My Regimen
Reaction score
What? Thats a lie lol. I dont smoke or drink. Minoxidill retains water dumbass its a known fact I used ORAL dude not topical. On topical I didnt see changes to face. But its a known fact that minoxidill does inhibit collagen production many studies proves it.
If oral minoxidil inhibits collagen production can't you just counteract that by taking a collagen supplement?