Any Results with Lipogaine as a Hair Loss Treatment?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using lipogaine for only a month and have already noticed significant hair growth. I was using it with Nuhair dht blocker and growth but recently stopped using it because of some minor sexual side effects. But now, after reading this thread, I'm starting to think it is the Lipogaine that is responsible for the side effects. Does anyone have any recommendations of how to fix this without stopping Lipogaine?

Dude , I have a same problem . I'm using that for 2 months but recently I have noticed my libido has decreased. Beside the lipogaine I'm using Ultrax Lab supplements which has saw palmetto and some other stuff , Does any body have any idea about my sides right now? I don't know is it because of lipogaine or
Ultrax labs supplements? ( I have added those tablets like 1 week before and I quit of finasteride many years ago for the sides too )

afferd

Reaction score
Anyone has updates about his experience of lipogaine? been over 9 months and thread is inactive :)

Last edited:

vladut50

Reaction score
Anyone has updates about his experience of lipogain? been over 9 months and thread is inactive :)
I still use Lipogaine for about 1 year. I had significant growth, all my relatives and friends were complimenting me about my hair and asked me what was happening. 2 months ago it started slowly falling back and now I am trying to regain some of the loss. Maybe I will take 1 month of brake to let the body readjust without Lipogaine. The truth is I started having sex more often and I am almost sure this is the cause. 6 months ago, I had a similar episode with a slight loss, when I was using Kirkland for about 1 moth, but recovered it quickly with Lipogaine

I use a needle roller almost every morning before applying Lipogaine. In the evening I just apply Lipogaine alone. I found that this is the most effective formula. I use the needle roller for absorption purposes, and do not press too hard when rolling. This makes some of the substance enter the blood stream, you feel more tired, the desire for sex decreases even more, some chest pain appear, but if you find the right amount (7-9 ml) you are ok and the hair grows at the highest rate like this.

For those who have sexual side effects or feel tired, or have chest pain, try lowering the dose to 8 ml or even 7 and it will dissapear, then increase it until you find the upper limit.

afferd

Reaction score
That's great vladut. so just lipogain and dermaroller? I just started 2 weeks ago using it every night with big 3 shampoo. I'm starting to shed in applied areas slowly hope it will have a reverse effect soon :/

did u manage to have some before and after photos? :)

Cheers and well done!

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
i belived that the new formula (without azelaic acid) was not more effective than generic minoxidil ?

vladut50

Reaction score
That's great vladut. so just lipogain and dermaroller? I just started 2 weeks ago using it every night with big 3 shampoo. I'm starting to shed in applied areas slowly hope it will have a reverse effect soon :/

did u manage to have some before and after photos? :)

Cheers and well done!
before and after a few months.

i belived that the new formula (without azelaic acid) was not more effective than generic minoxidil ?
I used Kirkland for 1 month and the hair started falling back slowly si I restarted using Lipogaine....I guess Lipogaine is still effective even without azeilic acid. I don't know why the hell it is so hard to make a product that mixes minoxidil and azeilic acid.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 894
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,275

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
I already posted some photos, but I will try to find them and post them again.

I used Kirkland for 1 month and the hair started falling back slowly si I restarted using Lipogaine....I guess Lipogaine is still effective even without azeilic acid. I don't know why the hell it is so hard to make a product that mixes minoxidil and azeilic acid.

because of FDA approvement

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
tried once, it make my scalp really red immedialty

eastham1

Reaction score
Hey guys, im new on here. I recently just started caring about the way i look (zoned out for many years on drugs n booze). I cant help but notice my receding harline.... thinning scalp and well....thinning all over. Im using regaine minoxdil.have been for bout 7 months, not doing much.... lipogaine seem good? Better than regaine?

longhair1983

Established Member
Reaction score
I wuld say Lipogaine is the best hair growth solution you can buy right now. I still miss 15% minoxidil. But I just can't get it any more.

Alhairmist

Reaction score
Long time Lipogaine user here. I have been using Lipogaine since 15% minoxidil was pull off by FDA. I can attest the effectiveness of Lipogaine. It seems to work just as well as 15% minoxidil so far. Knock wood. I have used it for more than 1.5 years. I am really surprised by how well it works.

resu

Reaction score
$25 for a month's worth is quite expensive compared to regular minoxidil foam or liquid.

eastham1

Reaction score
perfect hair solutions?

I wuld say Lipogaine is the best hair growth solution you can buy right now. I still miss 15% minoxidil. But I just can't get it any more.
I been checking out reviews on perfect hair solutions. They sell 15% minoxidil with azeliac acid. I was wondering if anyone knew about them, reliable? Worth giving it a shot? I was planning on getting the 5% min with azeliac acid that I would apply at night and lipogaine in the morning? Wat u think?

- - - Updated - - -

I been checking out reviews on perfect hair solutions. They sell 15% minoxidil with azeliac acid. I was wondering if anyone knew about them, reliable? Worth giving it a shot? I was planning on getting the 5% min with azeliac acid that I would apply at night and lipogaine in the morning? Wat u think?

Or just lipogaine and buy azelic acid separately (skinoren) and apply that before I apply lipogaine??? So many f****** products out there.... Confusing and irritating!!!!!

koffyn

Reaction score
I think Lipogaine still has azelic acid, but now it called Azetinol, to hide it from FDA

hairmonkey

Reaction score
before and after a few months.

The results seem very impressive. Has anyone done this for a while with good results. I was pondering about starting this regimen but worried about side effects and or wasting money. Does the body form a tolerance to minoxidil after one year requiring higher doses? I am also very active in sports & bodybuilding. Would minoxidil be beneficial or detrimental to sport performance..taxing heart, problems with veins/bloodflow?