Any Results with Lipogaine as a Hair Loss Treatment?

Hugh89

Reaction score
Re: Lipogaine

Ive been taking lipogaine for a week now. Im only using it once a day, at night before bed. What i can tell u so far, is that it dries quickly and is quite sticky. It dries out the scalp and by morning iive got a bit of skin peal happening. Nothing major. I havent experienced any side effects so far. Ive got a few bottles and am going to see if there is any change after 4 months of use. My hair is receding at the front and a tiny bit on crown. Probably between 2/3 on the norward scale.

Hugh89

Reaction score

Yeeh, i stopped after 2 weeks. Couldnt get a stiffy the last 2 weeks. Lost interest in girls. Extremely low libido...and have been to the doctors and am having a blood test in another week. It seemed like it would work, but id rater a rly strong stiffy and have no hair!

Hugh89

Reaction score

From lipogaine which contains lots of stuff. I think its the azelaic acid that fucks me up

wh33ln

Reaction score
I have been using Lipogaine for 3 weeks now. I like it better than foam. It is kinda sticky, but I like how it kinda holds my hair in place when it is applied. I noticed some minor sexual side effects starting last week, not entirely sure it is related to lipogaine though. I am using it along with Reginepure shampoo as a DHT blocker, and so far I have not seen any huge changes. I can see myself loosing hair in the shower, and just today I decided to start counting the hairs. Today was 60 hairs lost.. we will see how the next few weeks go.

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using it for about 2 months now and have seen improvement over regular 5% twice a day. I only use the Lipogaine at nights because it is more sticky/messy than regular 5% minoxidil. I use a regular 5% minoxidil in the mornings. I have not had any side effects and am going to wait a few more months before getting too excited.

loyalty

Reaction score
I just recently purchased lipogaine and been using it for only two days twice a day within those two days i've noticed irritation in my scalp...I been applying 1ml of drops towards the front of my hair line the question is should i stop using the lipogaine because its really irritating my scalp or am i just using to much? Does anyone have any feed back

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
1ml per use is the correct amount to use. If the irritation continues, then you should stop.

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
updates anyone? sides? growth? Reason I ask is that I just applied some last night and felt like my heart was racing while in bed. I woke up and felt propecia-like sides all day. I was walking around with testicular pain and felt kinda foggy in general... could it be the lipogaine?

Conpecia

Reaction score
Any updates on this? Tempted to purchase it but I'm having trouble finding good reviews in the forums. Surely if it's that good at least a couple of you guys are still taking it?

longhair1983

Established Member
Reaction score
I have used lipogaine for a little over 3 months. I use it only in the morning coz I still like to keep 15% minoxidil in the night. I am very sensitive to propylene glycol. That is why I can't use Kirkland minoxidil. I am surprised that I have no issue with Lipogaine, no scalp itch, no any other sides whatsoever. It actually maintains my hair very well. Keep in mind that I am a long time minoxidil user. I don't expect anything that can still grow much hair on my head. All I need is to keep what I have.

hhmiK

Reaction score
For a month now I have been using Regenpure DR and Lipogaine Big 3, Tricomin Solution Follicle Therapy Spray and Lipogaine Intensive Hair Regrowth Treatment and the Topical Spironolactone S5 Cream.

I try to switch between the two shampoo's and leave it in for about 5 minutes in the morning, every day.

Every morning and evening I apply Tricomin and Lipogain.
The S5 cream is something I rather use at night, it is a cream and I have thin hair...

The Tricomin feels very refreshing, like it is working somehow.
I think the Lipogain Treatment is giving me some minor sexual side effects/hear rate raise. I was aware of this because I have read about it. And I think I made my self go into some kind of placebo. Now a month into use, I don't think I have these side effects.

I can see baby hair grow longer that the usual baby hair. So I'm very positive at this moment.
I will keep you posted!

franky69

Reaction score
It really doesn't do anything extra. Use it if you can't use regular minoxidil because of the PPG. Also, it dries faster which is a plus, but thats it. It won't grow any extra hair if your already using regular minoxidil. Personally decided to give it a go for several months and didn't do much.

Wysc

Reaction score
Just bought a 3-month supply of Lipogaine after seeing the positive feedback on Amazon. Will report back.

mrcurns

Reaction score
I've bought some. So to apply it, I have to lather it into the affected? Or just let it lay on the areas affected? Also, do i just let it dry and not wash it off? Which would surely mean your hair looking like **** constantly?

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
You are supposed to leave it on for a while (at least 4 hours, I think) just like any other minoxidil. That gives it enough time to absorb into your scalp.