Any of you guys do any gaming?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I'm talking about first person shooters. Call of duty(all but Ghost's), Battlefield, Halo? If so we should party up, start a clan, kick some ***. Yes I know I am too old for video games, but let's do this any way.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Classic like what original NES, SEGA Genesis? Just wondering.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
didn't play any fps since quake 3... sure i'm missing something but i'm more a rpg guy

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Damn! Yeah I used to be a rpg gamer also. I just don't have the time needed for rpg's anymore. I just want to get on play for an hour or two and go on with the rest of my day. RPG's take hours and consistent playing. I bought the Metal Gear Solid HD collection a few months ago. They are good games but I just cant get into them because I just don't have the time to play them consistently.

I just thought it would be a good idea to see if some of you guys want to party up online. Especially with all that extra time since you've stopped masturbating.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if you are looking to play fps try counterstrike global offensive. its probably the most popular one atm and costs like$10

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
I just thought it would be a good idea to see if some of you guys want to party up online. Especially with all that extra time since you've stopped masturbating.

LOL, well stop fapping too, you could have enough time for mgs 2 and 3 (srs the third is awesome).

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
Battlefield 3 for me. jets, choppers, tanks, hundreds of weapons, up to 64 players online. and i find it so intense, 1-2 hrs each night is enough for me.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
X box one or ps 4?

I don't have either. Haven't found a good reason to make a decision yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Battlefield 3 for me. jets, choppers, tanks, hundreds of weapons, up to 64 players online. and i find it so intense, 1-2 hrs each night is enough for me.

You must play on computer. I don't think you can with that many on 360? I usually just play team deathmatch. I know it sucks but I can just get online, get some kills, then be done with it. Other game types are good, but take a little too long for me.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, well stop fapping too, you could have enough time for mgs 2 and 3 (srs the third is awesome).

I am thinking of throwing my name in the hat too. I think it's BS, but sounds like a challenge. I just need a couple of months to finish up this laser experiment.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of throwing my name in the hat too. I think it's BS, but sounds like a challenge. I just need a couple of months to finish up this laser experiment.
Nothing to loose bro (except some rep points)

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've got most of my games from Steam:

Left 4 Dead 2
Half Life 2 Deathmatch
Day of Defeat
Counter Strike GO
Team Fortress 2

I also have Battlefield 3, but haven't played it.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Damn looks like many of you guys play on computer. I haven't had a gaming PC for about 10 years. I guess I need to get one.

mungyana

Reaction score
Damn looks like many of you guys play on computer. I haven't had a gaming PC for about 10 years. I guess I need to get one.

Every games attempts to expand until it can be played on PC. Those games which cannot so expand are replaced by ones which can.

Consoles are for kids. I'll play on console only if John Carmack asks me to.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
Consoles are for kids. I'll play on console only if John Carmack asks me to.

not-sure-if-serious-or-trolling.jpg

but yeah you should get a PC, even more if you play at FPS

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Consoles are for kids, but at least their lifespan is reasonable. A PC is outdated within a year. Some of the best games I played were on PC. This is before many of you guys were probably into gaming, but Battletech was a hot game.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
Consoles are for kids, but at least their lifespan is reasonable. A PC is outdated within a year. Some of the best games I played were on PC. This is before many of you guys were probably into gaming, but Battletech was a hot game.

you can still change some components, add some ram etc..

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
well consoles are slowly morphing into gaming pcs anyway. i mean they were always just computers, but i mean now u have internet, keyboards mouses, high def graphics, extra ram etc

pcs on the other hand, well u can choose either a base model with everything already to go, but insufficient specs to play games, or make my own which requires a bit of skill.

of course youve always been able to buy a gaming pc ready to go, but its usually 2000+

furthermore, pc games are turning into console games (such as p2p networks) and console games are getting more advanced. most games just come out on all platforms now

theres price too. to build an entry level gaming pc, its about 1000, consoles are up to 700-800 when they come out.

see what i mean about consoles and gaming pcs morphing into each other?

I would like to say your better off just making a gaming pc, or getting one premade for a bit more money, and u have a great multi function entertainment, and work centre, however pcs cause me nothing but problems. the benefit to a console (once they have all the features of a gaming pc) is that its premade, and theres less build errors and file problems, and glitches to worry about. Just need to wait til they offer all the same perks as pcs, with none of the computer problems. or am i just dreaming?

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score

lol most gamers I know play PC only, and most of them use alienware which is kickass btw

But I'm keen to consoles as well, mainly because I prefer using a control over a keyboard and save myself from the continuous PC upgrading and such.

Reaction score
I am not such a big game player , but when it comes to online shooters : I am playing Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4.

my favourite shooter remains : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (which was a good way to improve my russian language and colloquialism learning) , and that online game that came out from its developing studio : survarium.

about the outdated PC problem : I bought mine in 2010.(I've only changed the GPU two years later) and I am still playing @40-70ips with the latest games in ultra.

that's because I am playing on a 1280x1024 resolution haha , if you don't want to spend that much money every while , just take a small monitor... that will do just fine , think about it

and of course , when there is a big release such as : MGS , GTA , ASSASSIN'S CREED, FAR CRY, HITMAN , THE WITCHER .... I immediately binge upon it.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I am not such a big game player , but when it comes to online shooters : I am playing Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4.

Xbox360? If so, we need to party up. I will PM you my gamertag. I haven't played regularly in a while, but plan on getting back on within the next couple of games. I mostly play TDM.