Any of you guys do any gaming?

Captain Hook

Established Member
Reaction score
Current games I play (on hold while I'm at uni but I play them during the holidays):

-Counter Strike: Source (still haven't bought GO yet, been lazy)

-World of Warcraft (US and Oceanic servers, I don't use my EU account anymore. PM me for my battletag)

-Defence of the Ancients (the first one, not DotA 2)

-Pokémon (any of the GBA ones because I can play them via an emulator on my phone)

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Halo is the most skill based shooter imo.. PM me if you want to party up.

shookwun

Reaction score
H1Z1
OSRS runescape

A bit of counter strike: GO Zombie mods

bgx

Reaction score
I play everything from CS:GO to GTA Online. Those new HD gloves they added to CS really enhance the whole experience for me; when you look good, play good :firing:

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone here play video games just for the solo/story mode? I don't play online multiplayer games anymore, and I used to be a huge fan of UT 2004.

Video games I've recently completed:

Super Meat Boy: Well, to be honest, I gave up at the last level. I took a look at it and was like "Nope" and watched the ending on YouTube :p.

Super Metroid: I know it's a classic but I didn't like it that much. I think it has aged badly.

LittleBigPlanet 2: It was OK, you quickly forget about it.

Heavy Rain: Boring video game that wants to be a movie. It would probably get 5/10 on IMDB as a movie, and the plot is riddled with holes.

Bayonetta 1 & 2: Masterpieces, the commands are so responsive and some of the fights were the most epic I've experienced in a video game.

Castlevania - Symphony of the Night: My favorite game in a very long time. Very fun to play and the music is astounding.

Me too, I rarely play multiplayer online at all. I love a good solo/story experience and games that combine a great story and gameplay and an involving game world such as the Uncharted games, Last of Us and Fallout etc are my favourites. I'm not a fan of FPS but I love Survival Horror - Dead Space is one of my favourites. As an old timer I've also got a soft spot for 2D games. I grew up with the Megadrive/Genesis and still get it out occasionally for a quick play (the Megadrive I mean :p). Games like Sonic, Streets of Rage, Flashback ect are still very playable!

Oh, and I played Castlevania SOTN recently too. Good game and music so good I want to buy the soundtrack!

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know how guys can play on a key board vs a controller - it's just what I grew up with anyway.

Recently got a PS4, love Star Wars Battlefront - amazing sounds, graphics and intense actions. Mind you I haven't had a game system in 15 years, so it's like moving up from a used Chevy Caveliar to an Infinity sedan.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Dead Space 3. EA thought abandoning the series survival horror roots and making Dead Space 3 a trite third person shooter would get the series new fans but they only succeed in making DS3 a critical and commercial flop. Now EA says they might not make another game because they were "disappointed" with DS3 sales figures but it's their own fault! If there is a Dead Space 4 lets hope it's a proper horror game.

Yes, Fallout 3 is probably one of the most non linier games you could play! Clearly this type of game isn't for everyone but Fallout 3 does it better then most and I love the sense of exploration and discovery and the freedom to go anywhere and do what you want.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Arrrgh! Naughty Dog have delayed Uncharted 4 once again. I booked a holiday to play it as well.
I used to love ND but they're starting to piss me off now!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope Overwatch is good!