Any of you guys do any gaming?

little morris

Reaction score
I play Pokemon and Super Smash Bros a reasonable amount. Melee's an endlessly fascinating game and I could talk about it for hours. The idea of adapting to your opponent throughout multiple games and learning to pick apart their patterns is something I really love about the game. Pokemon I don't play that much anymore but I really appreciate the whole journey that a new game brings! and the battle factory is killer

daveyj

Reaction score
trying to finish AC3... lol

- - - Updated - - -

trying to finish AC3... lol

- - - Updated - - -

oh and flappy bird hahah

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Back in the early 2000s I was one of the world's elite Age of Empires 2 players.

A different time.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Currently playing Uncharted 4. It doesn't quite top Uncharted 2 in my opinion but still GOTY so far.

shookwun

Reaction score
Is overwatch pretty much the new modern day Team fortress? looks like a mixture of Post-apocalyptic mad max inspired characters with a team fortress twist.

either way i am going to give it a try, looks pretty cool. That comic look semi-likeable.

I like everything except that tokyo drift-final fantasy crap inspired characters.

EDIT: Bought...

2qajl6u.png

shookwun

Reaction score
This game is wicked. Absolutely tanks Team Fortress in terms of gameplay.

I rele hope they bring in a multi flag CTF type game variant.

Two sided bases/ map variant similar to TF2 would make this game epic.

But then again, what made team fortress an epic game also was the fact that it wasn't fixed. Value/half life games have always been the pinnacle because of mods, open source and being server based.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Is overwatch pretty much the new modern day Team fortress? looks like a mixture of Post-apocalyptic mad max inspired characters with a team fortress twist.

either way i am going to give it a try, looks pretty cool. That comic look semi-likeable.

I like everything except that tokyo drift-final fantasy crap inspired characters.

EDIT: Bought...

2qajl6u.png

I hate final fantasy's characters, they all have beautiful hair. I can't concentrate on the gameplay because their stupid hair is reminding me that I don't have that... Seriously, look at this sh*t, they are all THICK NW1. *sigh*

http://www.vpdaily.com/wp-content/u...4k__whit_new_prompto_by_realzeles-d9fy9ow.png

F*CK YOU SQUARE ENIX FOR HELPING SET THOSE STANDARDS!