Any Experience With Very Low Dose Oral Minoxidil (less Than 5 Mg)

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take spironolactone in parallel to prevent the accumulation of water and sodium :)
Ive heard that is quite a dangerous drug,can have a lot of serious sides. How are you finding it?

One of the other lads on here had good regrowth with it .

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive heard that is quite a dangerous drug,can have a lot of serious sides. How are you finding it?

One of the other lads on here had good regrowth with it .

Side effects depend on the dose. I take 100mg purely to reduce the side effects of minoxidil + antiandrogenic effect and inhibit androgen synthesis. I don't feel any side effects.

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don’t have to be scared of loniten, ensure you’re heart is ok before experimenting with dosages. Everyone is different, what works for you may not work for me!
This drug is tolerated at a much higher dosage than 5mg. I’ve come down from 20mg to 10mg split up 5mgx2 daily. I’ve been as high as 40mg, I’m not telling you to take 40mg!

my theory was to push this drug and hopefully get to a satisfied state then slowly tapper off the drug and hopefully maintain on lower dosages (5-10mg)

I’ll be on this more often, still trying to get my hairline to -0 lol

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don’t have to be scared of loniten, ensure you’re heart is ok before experimenting with dosages. Everyone is different, what works for you may not work for me!
This drug is tolerated at a much higher dosage than 5mg. I’ve come down from 20mg to 10mg split up 5mgx2 daily. I’ve been as high as 40mg, I’m not telling you to take 40mg!

my theory was to push this drug and hopefully get to a satisfied state then slowly tapper off the drug and hopefully maintain on lower dosages (5-10mg)

I’ll be on this more often, still trying to get my hairline to -0 lol

no hypertrichosis on back/ shoulder, etc? And no weight gain from water retention?
I have been taking 1.25 mg for 2 weeks now but i am damn scared of those sides...

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no hypertrichosis on back/ shoulder, etc? And no weight gain from water retention?
I have been taking 1.25 mg for 2 weeks now but i am damn scared of those sides...
I haven't had any back hair, but my arm and leg hairs have gotten longer. Only a little more chest hair, which I don't have much to begin with anyways so it's nbd. If worst comes to worse get it waxed or shave/trim. I'd rather have too much hair than not enough! This stuff is POWERFUL.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't had any back hair, but my arm and leg hairs have gotten longer. Only a little more chest hair, which I don't have much to begin with anyways so it's nbd. If worst comes to worse get it waxed or shave/trim. I'd rather have too much hair than not enough! This stuff is POWERFUL.
and no weight gain from it? you take 5 mg? thanks bro

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks man ; i know oral min might work for me but i am scared to to turn into an ape... Will the body hair stop growing at a certain point?

Lurker otto

My Regimen
Reaction score

I’ll be on this more often, still trying to get my hairline to -0 l
Hi bro, why do you cut down from 20 to 10mg? Any sides?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure how healthy is that.
Unless someone is allergic to food preservatives. DIY is never optimal but I need neither prescription nor to buy online cause what I use lasts a really long time and they sell in every drug store. I am a heavy user of oral min and it's still such tiny amounts of liquid. 1 to 2 drops are equivalent to Loniten one to two mg.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless someone is allergic to food preservatives. DIY is never optimal but I need neither prescription nor to buy online cause what I use lasts a really long time and they sell in every drug store. I am a heavy user of oral min and it's still such tiny amounts of liquid. 1 to 2 drops are equivalent to Loniten one to two mg.
Isn't it dirt cheap doing it like that?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't it dirt cheap doing it like that?
The stuff was like $35 dollars for six bottles on Amazon. I am still only on the second bottle with a bunch left and I started oral min on October 20th of last year and my regrow has been amazing. The microneedling heals my scar tissue and it's quite apparent. You probably need like four a year so maybe $100 only out of pocket on the simple rollers which do indeed work. Having the scar tissue scab over several times before it healed was proof to me that it was doing something beneficial from day one.

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The stuff was like $35 dollars for six bottles on Amazon. I am still only on the second bottle with a bunch left and I started oral min on October 20th of last year and my regrow has been amazing. The microneedling heals my scar tissue and it's quite apparent. You probably need like four a year so maybe $100 only out of pocket on the simple rollers which do indeed work. Having the scar tissue scab over several times before it healed was proof to me that it was doing something beneficial from day one.
What is this again and where can I buy, how do you take it?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just can't account for so many with lack of progress on oral min but of course I expected this to work for me just by manipulating HRT. I still look cuter in my wig from most angles and you wouldn't think so maybe but it adds a touch of class if implemented correctly. I have a feeling that my own hair might be just as nice. Everything comes up roses for me in the HRT world except for my massive shed which was really good, you see. I am blonder so maybe I not be so smart now.

Last edited: