Any Alternative To Deleting Threads?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes people tease you for a reaction. If you show complete indifference they stop.

What they really want to see is if you are okay with your flaws.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
The age weapon against women is like the bald weapon against men. You just can't comeback once you've been dealt that final blow :p

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Just try to be a Norwood 4 3/10 virgin, then you can tell me people like "interesting people".

What?! No, only old, French women would be banned. :D

I didn't mean to offend you , I know looks matter a lot . All I'm saying is that having a good skill set can still help you if you are unattractive

I think I'll be screwed when I'm bald because I already have problems dating and socailizing

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
My golden rule is that I will only be offended by people I respect.

I will not take insults from the average folk - their opinions do not matter to me.

Whatever helps you to cope, mate ;)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever helps you to cope, mate ;)
Nah, its real simple.

You wouldn't be insulted if a bad dresser told you don't dress well.

You wouldn't be fussed if a fatty gave you health advice

You wouldn't listen if someone in debt gave you business advice.

Its common sense.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Nah, its real simple.

You wouldn't be insulted if a bad dresser told you don't dress well.

You wouldn't be fussed if a fatty gave you health advice

You wouldn't listen if someone in debt gave you business advice.

Its common sense.

Being called old as a woman or bald is a lot worse than being told you don't dress well etc, something that can easily be fixed. The insults that are about things you can't control are the worst. That said, I have a feeling Dante didn't mean harm by that comment, I think he's just trolling a bit :)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being called old as a woman or bald is a lot worse than being told you don't dress well etc, something that can easily be fixed. The insults that are about things you can't control are the worst. That said, I have a feeling Dante didn't mean harm by that comment, I think he's just trolling a bit :)
I don't think Dante said anything to me anyway.

Who gives a f*** if someone says your old - if you are under 50 you are young.

f*** the idiots who dare contradict you. Losers are those who have time to insult other people. Winners are too busy focusing on their own lives.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
tenor.gif
You're better than that, old boy.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What were the threads that got deleted?

If you sense a thread is shitty and horrible, don't invest a lot of time writing something awesome in it. Then you wont lose 500 likes from one thread.

I suppose in that sense, its a self-correcting problem. Shitty horrible threads that will probably get deleted for being shitty or on a shitty topic shouldn't have awesome posts in them anyways.

Im being too general I know. And trying to be funny a little.

Admin

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
What were the threads that got deleted?

If you sense a thread is shitty and horrible, don't invest a lot of time writing something awesome in it. Then you wont lose 500 likes from one thread.

I suppose in that sense, its a self-correcting problem. Shitty horrible threads that will probably get deleted for being shitty or on a shitty topic shouldn't have awesome posts in them anyways.

Im being too general I know. And trying to be funny a little.

Admin
that tinder thread was awesome

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did it get deleted? Did someone end up committing suicide on live camera near the end? I suppose I could ask the moderators, but then I'd have to click 14 inches higher on this page and im just exhausted today.
No dench57 posted that he would continue posting shitty messages in David's Thread and Dave got a bit angry. That's why.