Here's a recent pic of me:
disabled-old-man-wheelchair-looking-outside-15741379.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right! What is it you grew up with... Ninteno...??...is it Chinese? When I was a child we had no idea that people with slanting eyes existed! I remember sawing one for the first time at the circus of Paris in 1932!

Nintendo is Japanese, you f*****g racist

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sonic on Sega Mega Drive was the best. I remember sneakily leaving it on overnight (dad hated wasting electricity) because you couldn't save progress.

Or Super Mario on GameBoy color. I was addicted to this. There was so much in this game. I used it so much that the battery in the cartridge actually broke and I could no longer save :(

Still best video game fun ever was crash team racing for PS1. Multiplayer was the best game for a group of people.

Nowadays all we play is fifa.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sonic on Sega Mega Drive was the best. I remember sneakily leaving it on overnight (dad hated wasting electricity) because you couldn't save progress.

Or Super Mario on GameBoy color. I was addicted to this. There was so much in this game. I used it so much that the battery in the cartridge actually broke and I could no longer save :(

Still best video game fun ever was crash team racing for PS1. Multiplayer was the best game for a group of people.

Nowadays all we play is fifa.

Mega Drive was my first console, I had the huge joystick/pad thing so I didn't even know how to use a normal controller

fuuuarrk Sonic, Streets of Rage and Mortal Kombat.
BlO89Ws.jpg

Supermario Land 2 and Pokemon Yellow on Gameboy colour was also the GOAT

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mega Drive was my first console, I had the huge joystick/pad thing so I didn't even know how to use a normal controller

fuuuarrk Sonic, Streets of Rage and Mortal Kombat.
BlO89Ws.jpg

Supermario Land 2 and Pokemon Yellow on Gameboy colour was also the GOAT

sh*t yeah forgot about Pokémon.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score