I drink beer $0.5 pint :rolleyes:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
just ex-USSR things

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I imagine Dante with a glass of fine Barolo in one hand, paintbrush in the other, musing over his latest opus (usually an oil painting of Pepe)

This is how i see dante

dante.jpg

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd love to be moderator for 10 seconds, just the time to commence primary ignition and delete that f*****g thread out of existence.

giphy.gif

But, alas, many users would lose hundreds of likes. And that would be tragic and we cannot allow. We lost too many likes already because of the madness of two users. :D
Take Fidia offices with it, and Brotzus house

Baldingat188

Reaction score
So being """a classy guy""" as you say means that you can't possibly be unattractive.

Seems legit.

That's not what I meant . What I meant is that even if your physical attractiveness is 3/10 maybe your overall attractiveness could be bumped up to a 4/10 because of your interests and skills

Not that much of a stretch , people like interesting people

EvilLocks

Reaction score
That's not what I meant . What I meant is that even if your physical attractiveness is 3/10 maybe your overall attractiveness could be bumped up to a 4/10 because of your interests and skills

Not that much of a stretch , people like interesting people

Even if someone could be bumped up from a 3 to a 4/10 I don't think it would make much difference in their overall quality of life, sadly.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reality check. Those who're above 6-7/10 don't usually understand what it means to be below average.
hi dante go hit the gym i see alot of ugly ppl with hot body and their super gf and sry for my english

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bullshit. People don't like "interesting people". People like attractive people. Being a 3-4/10 is f*****g hell, you can be as intelligent or "interesting" as you want, but people will treat you like the living joke you are. Why do you think they keep mocking me for my appearance and even humiliated me on social networks? You really think someone actually gives a f*** about my personality or my talents? They only see my ugly, acne-riddled face, my bald head and my framecel physique and only judge and value me for my appearance. It's always been like this and always be.
Lol at people I was one of the top Math students at my school nobody gave a sh*t about that nor my academic successes.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Thanks for the reality check. Those who're above 6-7/10 don't usually understand what it means to be below average.
Being on this forum has surely taught me a thing or two about the unfortunate reality unattractive people face. Had I been an ignorant fullhead I doubt I'd be aware of these truths though, at least not to the point where I'd let them bother me.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just try to be a Norwood 4 3/10 virgin, then you can tell me people like "interesting people".

What?! No, only old, French women would be banned. :D

That age insulting is impossible to counter :D

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Enjoy it while you still can, you young f****r :D

The only woman insulted me about balding a few years ago. I tried to find a flaw afterwards in her since but failed.

She is tall, very attractive, good hair and aristocratic facial features with pale skin. 8/10. Maybe even more.

But she is 35 or something now :D:D:D Not sure I'd use "age insulting" weapon if I will meet her again but now I'm not so defenceless.

Cherry on the top:
Her NW1 husband is NW3 now :p took a year or so

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score