Any 5mg Oral Minoxidil Users Out There?

bulli103

Reaction score
i'm on oral finasteride 1mg/minoxidil 5mg since about 20 years, never had sides and no hairloss anymore...after about 10 years my hairloss came back, but the hairs was always growing back..... i tried 10mg minoxidil but doesn't help...tried a lot for years...now i found cb0301 (since 1 year/from kane shop) make a 3 % lotion and use 1 ml once a day, and my hairloss is gone again.....

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm on oral finasteride 1mg/minoxidil 5mg since about 20 years, never had sides and no hairloss anymore...after about 10 years my hairloss came back, but the hairs was always growing back..... i tried 10mg minoxidil but doesn't help...tried a lot for years...now i found cb0301 (since 1 year/from kane shop) make a 3 % lotion and use 1 ml once a day, and my hairloss is gone again.....
Did you get any regrowth from oral minoxidil?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really wonder why my crown has barely made such progress at all on 10mg oral min since october 2018, i have pretty much seen the max regrowth im going to get and my crown still looks like sh*t.

Last edited:

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah thats weird. All i hear is how strong oral minoxidil is at regrowing hair and then come on here and everyone seems to say they got barely any if nothing at all regrowth.

@Derelict did you speak to a dermatologist about it?

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 years no change. 5mg. No body hair increase, no heart sides, maybe a little eye puffiness.

Topical Finasteride 1.5 years.

maybe did some good first year. Overall loss of density with some recession from a dense Norwood.5

Might jump to 10mg.
dense Norwood 0.5. LMAO. Why would you take treatment if youre not balding at all?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started thinning fast out of nowhere. I’m really thinned out just 2.5 years later. It was the recommendation from my hair dermatologist when I noticed the shedding. She said that a lot of the doctors use it as their preferred treatment.

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started thinning fast out of nowhere. I’m really thinned out just 2.5 years later. It was the recommendation from my hair dermatologist when I noticed the shedding. She said that a lot of the doctors use it as their preferred treatment.
Mine said the same. finasteride and oral minoxidil.

JulianManz

Reaction score
Those who are getting oral minoxidil from online pharmacies, could you please tell me where are you buying the stuff?
I've tried the well-known Thailand Pharmacy and they put my order on hold and never answered my emails.

Any other options? Thank you.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those who are getting oral minoxidil from online pharmacies, could you please tell me where are you buying the stuff?
I've tried the well-known Thailand Pharmacy and they put my order on hold and never answered my emails.

That's strange I've ordered from them 4 or 5 times and never had any problems

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Inhouse has it but its currently out of stock.It will be back in stock in a week or so.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If you have a prescription, Darwin pharmacy in Brussels sells it.

JulianManz

Reaction score
That's strange I've ordered from them 4 or 5 times and never had any problems

Yeah, especially since the reason I'm emailing them is to pay the order.
If I am allowed to ask, have you ordered from them recently?
I've read about another user having the same issue, so it may be a recent problem, I dont know.

Inhouse has it but its currently out of stock.It will be back in stock in a week or so.

If you have a prescription, Darwin pharmacy in Brussels sells it.

Thank you for your answers. Unfortunately, in the case of Inhouse they don't deliver to Spain so I'm afraid that's not an option for me.

Upnadam10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on 5mg for a year now, first 6 months with finasteride and it worked so incredibly well I thought I'd try dropping the finasteride and seeing if I could maintain just with the minoxidil.So far so good.
Only sides are increased body hair.
Do you take 5mg all at once? Or 2.5 in the morning and 2.5 at night?

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you take 5mg all at once? Or 2.5 in the morning and 2.5 at night?
Just take it once a day.In theory twice a day would be better but in reality its useless and could potentially cause more sides.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
I’ve been on 5mg since October 1st. It kills your eyes and underneath. I had promising growth early and for some reason last month it just stopped and I lost all the small hairs. Hairline just wont stop receding on anything.

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been on 5mg since October 1st. It kills your eyes and underneath. I had promising growth early and for some reason last month it just stopped and I lost all the small hairs. Hairline just wont stop receding on anything.

Hairline growth is what im trying to achieve. Just seems impossible