Anti Sweating Cream works for me, any thoughts

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t think so I was noticing it has rice bran extract which has multiple regrowth studies

eagle21

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any chance this has ingredients that are antiandrigenic? I was not expecting much from this but after 2 weeks I started to feel like garbage (and I'm particularly sensitive to antiandrogens). Maybe I'm just insane but could explain why it worked at all.
Sorry to hear that. I'm trying to figure out what cause my hair grow here and not to hurt anyone. As I looked back my Amazon orders, I realized I had ordered anti-wrinkle serum kit. I can see my NW2 area vellus hairs are getting longer after I used the retinol serum for a week. I may talk to my doctor to the prescription for topical tretinoin. I'm just sharing info as I'm not expert.

Last edited:

jake_b

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I'm trying to figure out what cause my hair grow here and not to hurt anyone. As I looked back my Amazon orders, I realized I had ordered anti-wrinkle serum kit. I can see my NW2 area vellus hairs are getting longer after I used the retinol serum for a week. I may talk to my doctor to the prescription for topical tretinoin. I'm just sharing info as I'm not expert.
Oh don’t stress about that, this was super mild and I’ve tried so many crazier things. I’m just very sensitive to androgen stuff but I’ll try anything once. Thanks for sharing your findings I hope other guys are able to put it to good use

eagle21

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm still not sure which one works, retinol serum or anti-sweating cream. It seems to be working well at my NW2 & NW3 areas.
IMG_1092.jpg

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somebody mentioned garlic or garlic oil may help too..EBay has pure garlic oil…

Zeruko

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using a homemade Witch Hazel, Apple Cider Vinegar and distilled water mix most days recently and it has been helping with the itch quite a lot. I'm not sure whether it's because of the sebum being controlled or the witch hazel/apple cider vinegar lowering inflammation.
I leave it on for 10 mins in the shower and then rinse it off.

There is alcohol in my witch hazel so this might be contributing to the sebum control via drying but the quality of my hair is much better since starting doing this. Normally need to shampoo every day or else my hair gets insanely oily, after starting doing this I only need to shampoo every second or third day.

Seems to lend some credence as to what OP is saying...

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any chance this has ingredients that are antiandrigenic? I was not expecting much from this but after 2 weeks I started to feel like garbage (and I'm particularly sensitive to antiandrogens). Maybe I'm just insane but could explain why it worked at all.

Helianthus Annuus:

Oils of Cocos nucifera and Helianthus annuus contains unsaturated FA, OA, and LNA as their major components ( de Lourdes Arruzazabala et al., 2007; Sheeba et al., 2015). FA therefore represent a noteworthy contribution in both prevention and treatment of CaP through animal model and cell culture studies by mediating its effect in various pathways including via the inhibition of 5αRs enzymatic activity
(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8276191/)

Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract:

Fraction No. 3 of the O. sativa bran crude extract gave the highest content of unsaturated fatty acids and 5α-reductase (type 1) inhibition activity (5AR).
(https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0896844611002762)

Among all extracts, TRB greatly downregulated the expression of SRD5A1, SRD5A2, and SRD5A3; there were no significant differences between TRB and finasteride regarding SRD5A suppression.
(https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33920399/)

LOL. If something works, it's usually because there is some kind of backdoor antiandrogenic effect, even when it looks otherwise at first glance.

eagle21

My Regimen
Reaction score
My current regimen:
Avodart, once of every week
Topical & Oral Minoxidil, day/night
A Ret Gel 0.05%, once of every night
Anti sweat, once of every day

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had been taken propecia from constantly 2014-2020 and used minoxidil 2012-mid 2021(on and off). It didn't work and got worse from NW3 to NW5. One time I worked my colleagues for light work assembly inside the air-conditioned lab in August 2020, I was the only one sweating I mean dripping. It made me very embarrassing and order carpe anti sweating cream. It's really surprised me a lot tiny hair coming out on the crown. I didn't believe it and I didn't intent to use anti sweating cream for hair growth purpose. I stop used it twice(more than 3 months each time), the hair growth have slowed or stopped. I finally admitted this cream works for me very well. My crown are fully patched and have full density. They are terminal hair(but still little bit softer the sides) and they are not vellus hair. Now I have used more amount for the frontal and grow a lot of the vellus hair. I hope and expect becoming terminal hair within 6 months.:p I am so happy to find the cure for me finally. If I have to guess how many hair growth, I would guess 20,000 from the crown and frontal. The only carpe brand I used, it might works from other brands I haven't tried.
Refer to this