Anti Sweating Cream works for me, any thoughts

eagle21

My Regimen
Reaction score
@eagle21 Curious what was your timeline between starting the carpe and seeing regrowth? This is pretty impressive! It was the face (non-aluminum) cream the whole time?
I started at July 2020 and on & off. Recently I applied daily and vellus hair turns darker quick. It’s still long way to regrow.

Last edited:

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have now bought both face & hand.
Aluminum & non aluminum.
I’ve tried both on scalp. The aluminum one is thicker in the hair. The non aluminum one is mostly witch hazel
Since I try everything I’m trying this. My initial impression is there is something to this. Eagle needs to say which one he uses if he remembers

eagle21

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have now bought both face & hand.
Aluminum & non aluminum.
I’ve tried both on scalp. The aluminum one is thicker in the hair. The non aluminum one is mostly witch hazel
Since I try everything I’m trying this. My initial impression is there is something to this. Eagle needs to say which one he uses if he remembers
I only bought the face lotion and I'm on my 6th tube now. I am not the expert. I guess the minoxidil only works as vellus hair and never turns dark. After I quit minoxidil, I only use the carpe face lotion. BTW I guess the Mucuna Pruriens Extract Powder helps to grow my body hair.

Last edited:

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks I have the face lotion, but you use it 4 times a day. I’ll have to use it more. I have murcina powder to laying around house. I’ll do that too. You mentioned black hairs… I’m seeing some to…

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mucana Pruriens helps males- testosterone
Pueraria Mirifica help females-estrogen

jake_b

Established Member
Reaction score
Well what the heck, I've tried weirder things. I'll give it a go.
It's not entirely crazy. Less sebum would mean less DHT bathing the follicles.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are like Thomas Edison inventing the light bulb. We got to try everything

jake_b

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I got my cream from Amazon so here we go

For areas that have diffuse hair, I guess just part it and do the best I can to work it in?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The face cream is very light & easy to work with. I have always had oily skin so it’s a win/win. The original poster said he has gone through 6 tubes already. So I bought another two.
And I still use all my other regimen items.

jake_b

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I need to probably cut back on the amount I’m using in my diffuse hair, I blew through half a tube in less than a week. I will say it’s not the worst styling product. Doesn’t make things look greasy at all.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, the aluminum other products in the line are thick & wouldn’t work for styling.
The face/witch hazel one is very light. And I believe one can add to it if one wants to experiment. Minoxidil which doesn’t work no matter what the studies says is irritating & drying. This is non irritating & not oily.

jake_b

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found any studies that link sweat/sebum production to hair loss?
I do know that scalp botox has shown some success for unknown reasons. Some speculate it's galea relaxation, but botox is also used to reduce sweating in other locations... the success could be from sweat limiting?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone found any studies that link sweat/sebum production to hair loss?
I do know that scalp botox has shown some success for unknown reasons. Some speculate it's galea relaxation, but botox is also used to reduce sweating in other locations... the success could be from sweat limiting?
Nope. Sebum is an androgenic trait, but the glands are stimulated by the conversion of 5AR type I enzyme, whereas II is in the follicles. There is a correlation, but not causation.

eagle21

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been experiencing scalp dandruff and shedding. I guess it is a good sign and seems to be same thing on the crown area early of this year. It's kind of expensive if used a lot.
The new hairs won't grow longer 5/8" before shed, but they will replace new and stronger hairs in coming weeks.

Last edited:

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least your forming some semblance of normal hairs. If you were part of a e.g. minoxidil study they would trumpet male shows1000%new hair growth.. What it shows is: You’re on right track, but hairs need more boost.
I’m not sure what the boost should be. There are new compounds way200070 & Ari as possibilities. But the new hairs are great, even if they don’t fully bloom. I’ve noticed some black hairs appearing out of nowhere.

eagle21

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least your forming some semblance of normal hairs. If you were part of a e.g. minoxidil study they would trumpet male shows1000%new hair growth.. What it shows is: You’re on right track, but hairs need more boost.
I’m not sure what the boost should be. There are new compounds way200070 & Ari as possibilities. But the new hairs are great, even if they don’t fully bloom. I’ve noticed some black hairs appearing out of nowhere.
I might consider minoxidil for shedding purpose and accelerating the hair growth cycle if I'm not patient;)

Last edited:

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The main ingredient in Carpe Face lotion is Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)
Witch hazel is an astringent which helps treat rosacea among other things. Rosacea is a reddening sensitivity of pus filled bumbs which has been associated with FFA frontal fibrosis alopecia. So perhaps witch hazel calms the scalp & immune responses thereof. It gets more scientific. Grandpa’s Witch Hazel shampoo is available.

eagle21

My Regimen
Reaction score
Monthly update. It seems to be on the right track.
IMG_0950[1].PNG

Last edited:

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there is something to what you stumbled on. I have the face lotion. Today I got a bottle of witch hazel.. And later I’m getting delivered Witch Hazel shampoo. I think that must be the probable reason. It calms redness & inflammation of skin/scalp. And has some efficacy in alopecia. Particularly Frontal fibrosis alopecia..

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never heard about it, to be honest, but sounds pretty interesting. What do you think about that medicine from eDrugStore.com for your hair, for example? I would like to get some tips on it from you here, thank you in advance!

Last edited: