Anti Sweating Cream works for me, any thoughts

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is possible that aluminium deodorants when applied all over yr body seeps into yr skin and bloodstream. whether it does something for yr hair i am not sure.

Rumspringa!

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone found any studies that link sweat/sebum production to hair loss?
I do know that scalp botox has shown some success for unknown reasons. Some speculate it's galea relaxation, but botox is also used to reduce sweating in other locations... the success could be from sweat limiting?
Jakeb, you got anything to report, I know it's early but from the sounds of the other two seems to act fast

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As I said previously, I like the face lotion. It’s only $15 or so. I was applying it & then adding a Thailand herb powder I just had around the house. but have stopped because my hair didn’t look as thick. So it’s just the Carpe face lotion. Since I’m always tinkering I got a bottle of 100% pure witch hazel & have started applying that as well. I ordered witch hazel shampoo but hasn’t arrived yet.
So so far so good…
So when I do my regimen it’s part of it.
I do other things ofcourse.
We have all tried many hair growing & regrowing chemicals, powders, essential oils, etc & we have stopped for various reasons. But I haven’t stopped because I have a feeling about this one. I see some new strange jet black hairs, but not enough to get excited.
I believe years ago there was some Swedish company which had a mystery formula. At the time it was too expensive but I got the ingredients & remembered trying them with no luck. One of their ingredients was an anti sweat/sebum oil.
Ofcourse I bought a bottle. Burdock root..
didn’t notice anything special but it was something different.
So I’ve always had oily skin.. so it make sense to me.

eagle21

My Regimen
Reaction score
As I said previously, I like the face lotion. It’s only $15 or so. I was applying it & then adding a Thailand herb powder I just had around the house. but have stopped because my hair didn’t look as thick. So it’s just the Carpe face lotion. Since I’m always tinkering I got a bottle of 100% pure witch hazel & have started applying that as well. I ordered witch hazel shampoo but hasn’t arrived yet.
So so far so good…
So when I do my regimen it’s part of it.
I do other things ofcourse.
We have all tried many hair growing & regrowing chemicals, powders, essential oils, etc & we have stopped for various reasons. But I haven’t stopped because I have a feeling about this one. I see some new strange jet black hairs, but not enough to get excited.
I believe years ago there was some Swedish company which had a mystery formula. At the time it was too expensive but I got the ingredients & remembered trying them with no luck. One of their ingredients was an anti sweat/sebum oil.
Ofcourse I bought a bottle. Burdock root..
didn’t notice anything special but it was something different.
So I’ve always had oily skin.. so it make sense to me.
Agree! I like the face lotion and experiencing growth from vellus hairs(due to minoxidil) to thin terminal hairs. It takes time from shedding then regrows stronger in 3-6 months later. The face lotion is the long haul regimen without side effects, but it's not the magical. I think I need something mystery regimen to accelerate it. I'm thinking about using estriol cream for a month then stops for 2 months......hope to be mild gyno

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, agreed.. I have the estriol creams & estrogen gels, but just in drawer.. haven’t seen results previously before Carpe..Also haven’t seen any gyno from them so shouldn’t worry. you never know what combination will be the best.

eagle21

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, agreed.. I have the estriol creams & estrogen gels, but just in drawer.. haven’t seen results previously before Carpe..Also haven’t seen any gyno from them so shouldn’t worry. you never know what combination will be the best.
I had been used finasteride & minoxidil for more than 6 years and only gave me vellus hairs. I think the Carpe face lotion is the kicker to terminal but it takes time.

eagle21

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where can we purchase oral minoxidil without prescription? Feeling lazy to visit dr.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am still using…
The main ingredient is witch hazel so I am focusing on that after a little study.
I am beginning to think my scalp is more sensitive than normal. I have oily skin which is good for wrinkles but not so good for hair health. So I bought a bottle of organic 100% pure witch hazel. I also ordered organic 100% pure burdock oil.
I will use both w) a eye dropper.
Also bought Grandpa’s Soaps witch hazel shampoo which I really like, cheap too.
They even have a witch hazel conditioner.
I mentioned about Harklinikken. I reread all their stuff & decided to try one of their shampoo/conditioner combo’s since I’m phasing out of Hair Restore professional strength shampoo/conditioner which didn’t do a thing. Harklinkken has some hair extract, but I can make an approximation without getting into their appts etc.
So I’m always experimenting. I did go to the hair stylist. She asked me if I wanted my eyebrows trimmed which surprised me. I said, “Yeah if my eyebrows are growing that must be a good sign” My eyebrows are growing better, but could grow better.
To be more specific on the hair… Yes I’m still using Carpe, I like it. I try to do it at least once a day, though you can really use it 4 times a day if you want.
I notice my side hairs are a bit thicker & coming a bit forward. The sides can recede like the hairline & do. So another good sign. I have a big forehead so they could come forward a half inch or inch no problem. The hairs behind hairline on the top all the way back is where I need new growth & density. I could probably dissect that area into 5 or 6 smaller ones. In that area overall I would say it has improved maybe 5%.. I see some darkening of hairs & density… But Ofcourse not where I want to be. With me I have super thick hair on sides & back , but in the male pattern baldness zone on top I have fine thinning hairs.
I have to balance these areas if I can.
So I think perhaps too many harsh artificial chemicals just prevent hairs from growing.They irritate the scalp skin. And the witch hazel soothes the skin. Minoxidil in any form does nothing for me. The chemical minoxidil & propylene glycol just irritate my scalp.

theotherusero

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi @eagle21, thanks for this thread.

I was wondering if you have some better comparison pictures. It is hard to gauge the improvement on the photos you posted as there are no reference point.
It seems like you have regrown a lot, but maybe the angle of the two pictures is different?

eagle21

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi @eagle21, thanks for this thread.

I was wondering if you have some better comparison pictures. It is hard to gauge the improvement on the photos you posted as there are no reference point.
It seems like you have regrown a lot, but maybe the angle of the two pictures is different?
As I said before I was slick bald NW5er and I am still too. As soon as I quit finasteride last year and gave up on hair growth then I realized some vellus grew longer to semi-terminal. I was wondering what's the cause. Only thing I think of the Carpe face lotion I added at the same time I quit finasteride. This only costs $11 a tube with coupons and makes my forehead looks less oily. I don't lose anything, btw I think it's good add-on for the existing regimen without side effects. I can see the light of hope now and I start using oral minoxidil & bi-estro cream. I just order dutasteride from inhousePharmacy. My goal is varied than your goal. I just wish to be NW3. Anyways, I dig on my old slick bald pic for baseline.

Rumspringa!

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright boys I'm gonna join ya on this experiment! Just bought some antisweat cream imagine after all these years if this was the thing that worked for me

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good, we need to see if this is going in the right direction. We see so many things that don’t work, though we are told it does. Then we get, well it hasn’t helped, but it hasn’t gotten much worse either, therefore some dubious victory. Hair growth is such a subtle thing, especially because we don’t have eyes in the back of our heads or we have a trichometer or access to a trichometer reading. For me I was standing pat with my standard protocols. For a few years I didn’t pay attention whether I was winning & losing, afterall I had access to the standard products. I was using essential oils, minoxidil Ofcourse, laser hair comb & helmet, massage, shampoos with hundreds of growth ingredients, PRP/ microneedling…on & on
But one day I notice a new bald spot developing. I than realized “I’m losing”
& it pissed me off.
So I scrapped my previous thinking.
deemphasized what I was told & began a new journey paying closer attention.
So I think this stuff makes my hair better & thicker.
Perhaps it helps to make the scalp calmer.

eagle21

My Regimen
Reaction score
I' have been experiencing massive grow like "cotton candy". The hair strands are weak and thin. I added 10mg sublingual oral minoxidil daily 2 weeks ago and propecia EOD last week. Of course, I still think Carpe face lotion helps a lot. What do you think?
IMG_0991[1].jpg

Last edited:

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You were on edge of regrowth. You pushed it to regrow stage. I didn’t think minoxidil worked, despite all the studies.
I have a kilo of it so instead of dissolving it have to start eating it…lol

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score
For them who applies topical minoxidil . Do you put the face lotion on before or after applying minoxidil .

eagle21

My Regimen
Reaction score
For them who applies topical minoxidil . Do you put the face lotion on before or after applying minoxidil .
Apply after minoxidil dry and use it whenever you feel the skin is too oily.
You were on edge of regrowth. You pushed it to regrow stage. I didn’t think minoxidil worked, despite all the studies.
I have a kilo of it so instead of dissolving it have to start eating it…lol
Base on my externally observation, there are 3 things of my regrow:: dry scalp, soft & thin scalp and massive dandruff(only last for 3 days). Months before I didn't take any dht inhibitors I still regrow hair but it's kind of slow. I had been on big 3 for 6 years and always experienced oily scalp. I think the Carpe face lotion takes care of oily scalp. Bis-estro cream soften my skin little bit. I'm doing little experiment between bi-estro or progesterone cream. The progesterone cream numbed my dick when I applied it to the balls. Btw I'm still waiting for my avodart arrive.

jake_b

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there any chance this has ingredients that are antiandrigenic? I was not expecting much from this but after 2 weeks I started to feel like garbage (and I'm particularly sensitive to antiandrogens). Maybe I'm just insane but could explain why it worked at all.