Anti Sweating Cream works for me, any thoughts

eagle21

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had been taken propecia from constantly 2014-2020 and used minoxidil 2012-mid 2021(on and off). It didn't work and got worse from NW3 to NW5. One time I worked my colleagues for light work assembly inside the air-conditioned lab in August 2020, I was the only one sweating I mean dripping. It made me very embarrassing and order carpe anti sweating cream. It's really surprised me a lot tiny hair coming out on the crown. I didn't believe it and I didn't intent to use anti sweating cream for hair growth purpose. I stop used it twice(more than 3 months each time), the hair growth have slowed or stopped. I finally admitted this cream works for me very well. My crown are fully patched and have full density. They are terminal hair(but still little bit softer the sides) and they are not vellus hair. Now I have used more amount for the frontal and grow a lot of the vellus hair. I hope and expect becoming terminal hair within 6 months.:p I am so happy to find the cure for me finally. If I have to guess how many hair growth, I would guess 20,000 from the crown and frontal. The only carpe brand I used, it might works from other brands I haven't tried.

BKF

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you rubbing this on top of your head? If I'm going to buy a case of this cream I need to know how to apply. Also, which one made your hair grow? The cream for your face, feet, underarm or breast?

eagle21

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you rubbing this on top of your head? If I'm going to buy a case of this cream I need to know how to apply. Also, which one made your hair grow? The cream for your face, feet, underarm or breast?
I have been using carpe face lotion 1.35 oz tube and apply as manufacturing instructions 4 times a day. Target is selling it too. I'm currently using Mucuna Pruriens Extract Powder and Thyroid Support - Iodine Supplement daily and taken as manufacturing instructions. I'm not sure they are doing any help of hair growth. Let me clarify, I used to have much thicker hair than average guys in my 20s. Two of my brothers(49 &51) have full hair and more hair than average 50s. I'm the only odd to be bald.
Untitled-1.jpg

Spot A: It used to be bald in August 2020.
Spot B: It used to be bald two months ago.
Spot 3: NW0 hairline support to be.

I will update this post in 2 or 3 months later

Hakandogan

Reaction score
Dude, the thyroid medication you're using is likely to have an effect. There are success stories on reddit about it. But I'm wondering too. Can we use thyroid medication without a thyroid disorder? The active ingredient I am talking about is; levothyroxine

eagle21

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, the thyroid medication you're using is likely to have an effect. There are success stories on reddit about it. But I'm wondering too. Can we use thyroid medication without a thyroid disorder? The active ingredient I am talking about is; levothyroxine
I'm taking supplement not medicine and I don't have any thyroid disorder. BTW I had stopped using carpe for 3 months and hair growth had been slow.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They sell it at Rite Aid.. it’s main ingredient is aluminum which isn’t good for brain. I bought a tube, put it on after shower and my hair looks super full. It’s as good a theory as any… maybe men sweat too much..lol.
I’ll try a tube & see if any regrowth

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using carpe face lotion 1.35 oz tube and apply as manufacturing instructions 4 times a day. Target is selling it too. I'm currently using Mucuna Pruriens Extract Powder and Thyroid Support - Iodine Supplement daily and taken as manufacturing instructions. I'm not sure they are doing any help of hair growth. Let me clarify, I used to have much thicker hair than average guys in my 20s. Two of my brothers(49 &51) have full hair and more hair than average 50s. I'm the only odd to be bald.
View attachment 171405

Spot A: It used to be bald in August 2020.
Spot B: It used to be bald two months ago.
Spot 3: NW0 hairline support to be.

I will update this post in 2 or 3 months later
Any previous pic of bald area keep us updated cheers good luck with regrowth

partysnacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I blind? I don't see any aluminum listed for the face lotion

Water, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol Denat., Isododecane, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Squalane, Niacinamide, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Aminomethyl Propanol, Capryl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Main Ingredient Aluminum Sesquichlotohydrate

Read that silica bottled water can leach aluminum out of body.
Fiji water high in silica.

Attachments

• D933F4F5-BE2F-4BFB-B3DF-60F49080947C.jpeg
    D933F4F5-BE2F-4BFB-B3DF-60F49080947C.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 194

partysnacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Main Ingredient Aluminum Sesquichlotohydrate

Read that silica bottled water can leach aluminum out of body.
Fiji water high in silica.

You're looking at the hand lotion. The ingredients are different for each type of lotion. OP is using the face lotion.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good point. I’d prefer face, but don’t carry it at my Rite-aide… I looked at ingredients. Here is face ingredients same 15% aluminum

Attachments

• EBAF37AB-3042-48B2-B281-A6303E2FF55B.png
    EBAF37AB-3042-48B2-B281-A6303E2FF55B.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 182
  • 6D623D81-9B95-44A6-90CB-13A119C032F0.png
    6D623D81-9B95-44A6-90CB-13A119C032F0.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 175

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re right! And I like the ingredients better. Going to order a tube. I see ingredients jojoba, rosemary, rice bran aloe, sunflower, etc all good hair growing ingredients. Eliminates the aluminum.. great..

jake_b

Established Member
Reaction score
FWIW topical aluminum does not pass through skin unless skin is broken.

Even with people who weld aluminum and are essentially breathing the stuff all day long, cognitive effects have only been seen in those who had exponentially higher exposure than antiperspirant, which almost zero is passing across the skin barrier.

jake_b

Established Member
Reaction score
@eagle21 Curious what was your timeline between starting the carpe and seeing regrowth? This is pretty impressive! It was the face (non-aluminum) cream the whole time?