ANOTHER JOHNNY DEPP PIC

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
Would it be more appealing if it was 2 girls? Its just an avatar. Its not intended to threaten anyone. Not intended to offend anyone. If you dont like it dont look at it!

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
If you guys are going to act like homophobes, you should at least have the balls to come right out and say, "Yes I'm a homophobe." All this "oh yeah, there's nothing wrong with it yet I feel the need to post something about it since it's so disgusting" is just pathetic. Stop trying to be diplomatic and take a position.

G

We should just drop it. There is no point in this post anymore. People are going to be homophobic no matter what. Quite like in the 60's there would be some people that would say, oh yea i don't mind "colored" people but i rather not have them as friends. But today, that is just blatantly racist. Things change with time. Society progresses slowly, quite like a lot of guys hairlines. :) [/i]

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
guy83 said:
Would it be more appealing if it was 2 girls? Its just an avatar. Its not intended to threaten anyone. Not intended to offend anyone. If you dont like it dont look at it!

how can you not look at it ? do you have a thing called mind ?

G

HairLossTalk.com, please lock this thread. It is beyond the subject of hairloss.

The Gardener

Reaction score
You guys are ALL gay. Any group of people who could post THREE PAGES of commentary under the head posting "Another Johnny Depp Pic" are definitely hitting from the other side of the plate.

So, any of you guys available Saturday to help me find a good color to paint my living room?

G

The Gardener said:
You guys are ALL gay. Any group of people who could post THREE PAGES of commentary under the head posting "Another Johnny Depp Pic" are definitely hitting from the other side of the plate.

So, any of you guys available Saturday to help me find a good color to paint my living room?

lol, gardener. I think you killed this thread by scaring all the homophobes.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Gardener, you're absolutely right.

I think that's why everyone here is so pissed off at that picture. They're afraid by looking at it that it will awaken the gay within them. It's just a few short steps from discussing Johnny Dep's millimeter of recession to looking at a picture of two guys kissing to getting rammed up the *** with a ten inch dildo.

bombscience

Reaction score
large c*** coming out of my mouth.

just had to say it!

p.s. Dr Lee admitted to me that he started his minoxidil business by marketing it specifically in the area of the homosexual community of Los Angeles.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
bombscience said:
p.s. Dr Lee admitted to me that he started his minoxidil business by marketing it specifically in the area of the homosexual community of Los Angeles.

I can't tell if you're joking or not.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin wrote
Yeah I have been wondering that too.

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

That last line is straight out of a Seinfeld episode. I know that this isn't relevant to the topic at all but either is this guys sexual orientation. lol I just couldnt help but laugh when I read that being the huge Seinfeld fan I am. The episode its used is in absolutely hilarious.

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
Wezz said:
guy83 said:

how can you not look at it ? do you have a thing called mind ?

Do you mean ''eyes''? I dont see with my mind sorry.

G

haha, i remember that episode. Isn't that the one where jerry's lady or is it george's lady thinks they are gay. And its ironic because they think or know some other dude is gay. Can't exactly remember. Just vaguely remember that. And i remember hearing jerry say it and elaine also. i think even george said it too.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
lol thats the episode that this lady from the NYU newspaper wants to interview Jerry and every time she interviews him all of these coincendences leads her to believe that Jerry and George are a couple. When she confronts them, they always deny it and then add "Not that there is anything wrong with that." One time George even follows that statement with"My Father's gay". I could go into more detail about the episode but I'm already feeling a little bit like a nerd for knowing this much sh*t about it. I was just wondering if Cassin wrote that intentionally.

canigia

Reaction score
perhaps you' re curious because you've met few gays or even none. we all think these people are different that is why we are curious about them when a chance comes up. anyway they are different like everyone is different so it's all the same I think. by the way I never noticed guys photo so I guess that means that it is not provocative.

G

Wezz said:
HairlossTalk said:
I would be willing to bet that a significant percentage of guys who surf hair loss sites are gay. Im actually surprised that I have yet to hear a peep out of a single one of them in the 5 years I've run this site. The most well dressed, concerned-about-their-appearance guys on this planet are gay. You better believe there's a lot surfing here, and even posting.

HairLossTalk.com

probably but the avatar those gays using is pretty gross because other non-gay members are more then the gays here , which it looks pretty different (gross) to most of us here. But o well, you are who you are and if you want to show it to everyone thats your problem :hairy:

How about this photo, is this gross as well? I think the guy on the right has some signs of temple recesion. He needs to get on revivogen pronto.

gay2.jpg

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
That's from Zimmy's personal stash :)