ANOTHER JOHNNY DEPP PIC

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
I think Johnny Depp just has one of those "widows peaks" that stops receding at some point. Its very thick above the hairline, kinda like Ward Cleaver..lol
McCaunehey(sp) probably got on the big 3 but spironolactone or something, it looks like he got on it just the nick of time....

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
whocares6.jpg

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Who fuckin' cares. LOL :lol: :laugh: :stupid:

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i know who gives a sh*t about JOHNNY DEPP PICs :roll:

he is just an actor and lucky sob that doesnt have male pattern baldness :hairy:

Jude

Established Member
Reaction score
ColtsFan said:
I think Johnny Depp just has one of those "widows peaks" that stops receding at some point. Its very thick above the hairline, kinda like Ward Cleaver..lol

I dunno...The rest of his hair may be thick but that is quite a recession. As I said, it's almost Jude Law-esque. Take another look at that pic. If you were to pull his hair back on that right temple, I'm sure you would see a major recession. It looks VERY thin in that area. His hairline is nothing like that today. Sorry for rambling but this issue just really facinates me.

HairLossTalk.com- Any comment on that pic?

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score
Jack_the_Lad said:
boring :hump:

Right. Lets change the subject......to lesbians...

Louis Prima

Reaction score
I've noticed the same thing about Depp. He seemed to be receding at a rapid rate in the 90s. Even waaay back in the 21 Jump Street days.

Suddenly he has a full head of hair. ...Maybe a transplant?

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
it must be a dam good transplant at that, I wouldn't of taught that you could get a transplant as good as that with that knid of hair thickness and density. Maybe the man is naturally a NW3 or something so he'd have plenty of donar hairs.

P.S yeah has anyone got a picture of two lesbians, so we could all discuss their hair problems.

HeartBreakKid

Reaction score
LOL Noone wants to see 2 guys kissing on someones avatar if they dont have to. Its disgusting to some straight people because instead of seeing a girl giving her lips up you see 2 guys making out. Its just not attractive unless your gay. Noone would want to see 2 ugly girls kissing either.

DANOBLASTER

Reaction score
HeartBreakKid said:
LOL Noone wants to see 2 guys kissing on someones avatar if they dont have to. Its disgusting to some straight people because instead of seeing a girl giving her lips up you see 2 guys making out. Its just not attractive unless your gay. Noone would want to see 2 ugly girls kissing either.

so profound.

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
dudes, Ive sen pics on Depp sites his hairline is the same as was 4 or 5 years ago. If he didnt adress is with proscar and minoxidil, he may just be one of those "widows peak" guys where the recession just stops.

I saw a pic of Ted Nugent and he is the same way. On the cover of "Double Live Gonzo" he is like 27 and his hair is pulled back and he has a real high hairline but a ton of hair. Look at him now, still has a ton of hair, especially for a 54 year old, and he is not bald by any means, he just has a classic widows peak.

For the record I think it looks cool to have high hairline(w/in reason) with thick hair behind it. I think its unreasonable to think that the big 3 will produce a lower hairline, they may, but I think thickening above the existing hairline is a more reasonble goal for myself.

chuckie

Reaction score
Just thought I would give you guys a girl's perspective on the whole gay thing.....If you say that fudge packing is just disgusting than why are all men so facinated with doing it up the butt with girls? could this be a manifestation of your homosexual instincts? :lol:

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score
Jack_the_Lad said:
Has anyone got a picture of two lesbians, so we could all discuss their hair problems.

I'm not into that kind of thing. ;)

The Gardener

Reaction score
chuckie said:
Just thought I would give you guys a girl's perspective on the whole gay thing.....If you say that fudge packing is just disgusting than why are all men so facinated with doing it up the butt with girls? could this be a manifestation of your homosexual instincts? :lol:

Absolutely... Great point! Any of you homophobic nansy pansies have an answer to that? Anyone?!?

(.. sounds of crickets chirping... )