ANOTHER JOHNNY DEPP PIC

Jude

Established Member
Reaction score
I know this topic has been brought up before but it still fasinates me. This is a picture of Johnny Depp when he was very young (looks about 25 or so) and his hairline seemed more than a little receded back then. It's almost like Jude Law's hairline! Does'nt his hair seem alot better these days? Makes you wonder.

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
I think with Jude Law's case, his receding line is part of his sexiness. It just LOOKS HOT! LOL

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
guy83 said:
I think with Jude Law's case, his receding line is part of his sexiness. It just LOOKS HOT! LOL
Interesting comment, btw is that two guys in your avatar?

Jude

Established Member
Reaction score
Guy83, I take it your gay, yes? Again, not that it matters.

G

I hate donald trumps stupid *** hair. I bet he got a transplant 20 years ago, back when they really sucked. So his hairline must look really unnatural, hence the triple comb over.

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea no offense, I aint homophobic or anything, but i dont wanna be seein that sh*t

G

Mikey said:
Yea no offense, I aint homophobic or anything, but i dont wanna be seein that sh*t

If the avatar was of a white man and black woman kissing. and i said somthing like this, "No offense, I ain't racist or anything, but i don't want to be seeing that sh*t."

REally, who cares, we are all equal. If you don't like it don't look at it. Thats what I do.
No need for comments.

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
pfffft yea right don't gimmie all that, if you all found it totally normal then you wouldn't have even mentioned it in the first place.

G

Mikey said:
pfffft yea right don't gimmie all that, if you all found it totally normal then you wouldn't have even mentioned it in the first place.

I didn't mention it in the first place. Actually i never even noticed it until chiahead pointed it out. I only mentioned it after you made that remark. I'm not trying to argue with you. Honestly i really don't care about the whole thing. Have a good day. :)

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
that avatar is pretty gay :roll:
i dont know if guy83 is though , hey who cares :hairy:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
I would be willing to bet that a significant percentage of guys who surf hair loss sites are gay. Im actually surprised that I have yet to hear a peep out of a single one of them in the 5 years I've run this site. The most well dressed, concerned-about-their-appearance guys on this planet are gay. You better believe there's a lot surfing here, and even posting.

HairLossTalk.com

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
I would be willing to bet that a significant percentage of guys who surf hair loss sites are gay. Im actually surprised that I have yet to hear a peep out of a single one of them in the 5 years I've run this site. The most well dressed, concerned-about-their-appearance guys on this planet are gay. You better believe there's a lot surfing here, and even posting.

HairLossTalk.com

probably but the avatar those gays using is pretty gross because other non-gay members are more then the gays here , which it looks pretty different (gross) to most of us here. But o well, you are who you are and if you want to show it to everyone thats your problem :hairy:

HairFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly.
I’m heterosexual. Does that mean that I should post a picture of my self kissing with a girl?
Be gay, but please, keep it for your self.

bombscience

Reaction score
if you had a picture of you kissing your girlfriend at your icon nobody would complain.. so having that bother you is just a sign of homophobia.

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
HairFreak said:
Exactly.
I’m heterosexual. Does that mean that I should post a picture of my self kissing with a girl?
Be gay, but please, keep it for your self.

100% agreed.