ANOTHER JOHNNY DEPP PIC

G

Wezz said:
gays these dayss..

they just cant hide it can they :?

Lol. i think they just flaunt it so they can offend the homophobes. I would do the same.

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
Its called the balancing effect.

Gays have been repressed for years, and their share of rights have been ignored, the scales were tipped against them. Now that society has become more tolerant of gays the scales have tipped in the oppisite direction and gays are riding the momentum for total equal rights and to be acknowledged as "normal" citizens.

there is still a way to go before the majority of people truely dont give a sh*t about another adults sexual preference but once that does happen, gays will be alot less "in your face" because they wont need to be.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i dont mind gays i think its normal them to be if they pick what they want to be but i just dont want to see their gross stuff on the age of web nor the real life. :roll:

Humpty Dumpty

Reaction score
Hairybush1 said:
there is still a way to go before the majority of people truely dont give a sh*t about another adults sexual preference but once that does happen, gays will be alot less "in your face" because they wont need to be.

Do you think having no concern whatsoever about "adult sexual preferences" is something to be sought, Hairybush? I mean, would shagging your own mother get the thumbs up from you as long as both parties were over the age of 18?

DANOBLASTER

Reaction score
Wezz said:
gays these dayss..

why should they hide it? I certainly don't hide the fact that I'm hetero. It's nothing they should be ashamed of.

Bob_Marley

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the term HOMOPHOBE is outdated and is used by gays as some kind of universal term. NObody's F*cking scared of a queer, if anything they are disturbed by the whole FUDGE PACKING thing. Furthermore I'm not a HOMOPHOBE, I just find them generally F*cking annoying as all hell. They always act like a buch of fags. Oh wait they are. Then I get called a homophobe, but the fact is I could not give a rats *** what you're sexual preference is, if you act like an idiot purposely I don't like you.

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score

bombscience

Reaction score
hair mchair said:
bombscience said:
p.s. Dr Lee admitted to me that he started his minoxidil business by marketing it specifically in the area of the homosexual community of Los Angeles.

I can't tell if you're joking or not.

Not joking at all. True story.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Welcome back Zimmy! I knew starting a homosexual thread would bring you back to our forums! :D

HairLossTalk.com

G

HairlossTalk said:
Welcome back Zimmy! I knew starting a homosexual thread would bring you back to our forums! :D

HairLossTalk.com

Thank you I always enjoy a warm hand on my entrance.

Back? I never went away, ive just been busy reading the clincical data on revivogen.

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
Wezz said:
gays these dayss..

Homophobes cant hide it either.

Needless to say, how proud I am of how this post turned out to be.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I could care less about gays ..if they want to be gay let them..like i give a sh*t.Ill live my own life and they can live theirs.Although i do think gays should keep it to themselves.Also guy83 im going to have to say that it takes 25% of your brain to control your eyes so ill have to agree with sonic.

G

guy83 said:
Wezz said:
gays these dayss..

Indeed homophobes cant hide it, but ignorant people cant hide there ignorance.

I find it ammusing those guys who say, yeah im okay with gay people as long as they stay away from me.

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
Zimmy said:
guy83 said:
Wezz said:
gays these dayss..

Indeed homophobes cant hide it, but ignorant people cant hide there ignorance.

I find it ammusing those guys who say, yeah im okay with gay people as long as they stay away from me.
Look what I started.... :roll: . All you guys are all halarious!

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
jblig said:
Im not gay but my boyfriend is.......

Im not gay but the guy in the mirror is. LOL

Zimmy, I think its funny when homophobes say that too. Oh I dont mind you being gay but dont bring youre sh*t....eh what?

2 people kissing does not equal sh*t. Its not like im posting p**rn. Its just affection that happens to be between 2 guys. hee hee

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Bob Marley Said
Then I get called a homophobe, but the fact is I could not give a rats *** what you're sexual preference is, if you act like an idiot purposely I don't like you.

I agree. I couldn't care less what someones sexual preference is as long as they don't accentuate certain qualities that piss me off. For instance I cannot stand the half male/female voice that is used in steriotypical portrayals of gay men. I personally dont know if they talk like that because I dont know any but if they do it would f*****g drive me nuts. If someones a chillin guy and just happens to be gay I dont give a f*** as long as he respects the fact that I'm not.