another case of (tripple) murder that could have been prevented by the use of finasteride

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get why women would want to be in a relationship with him, even if we set aside the atrocious stuff he did he seemed creepy af in person.
It's a well known fact, that serial killers and murderers get a lot of women competing for them.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
This is why “incels” get a bad rep. Cause you have people on this thread praising this pyhsco like his baldness made him do this…

dumb as hell. Dumb thread.

Reactions: Znx

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile Normalchad who never heard of terms like "philtrum" and "ramus"

View attachment 172168
i also always wondered how much lack of a life you must have when you know that kind of vocabulary...

dont agree on the teeth, though^^ i cant even show mine if i wanted to... like a smile like that dude is physically impossible for me... so i cut them some slack for not showing teeth^^

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is why “incels” get a bad rep. Cause you have people on this thread praising this pyhsco like his baldness made him do this…

dumb as hell. Dumb thread.
No one here is praising him, this guy is who nobody here wants to become, a 30yo nw7 simp loser.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 172155

"Grant Amato is accused of killing his parents, Chad and Margaret Amato, and his brother, Cody Amato, in their Chuluota home in January. Prosecutors said Grant Amato fatally shot his parents and his brother after a fight o

Happens more often than you think! My father is a Norwood 2 full hair man at over 60 years old.

The baldness genes are transmitted through the mother.

But yes, he is fucked up:
View attachment 172156

Obviously a mental POS who deserves the death penalty, was familiar with this case before but what's got me is the light bulb skull shape. I don't think his dad or brother had it and also no baldness or very mild baldness, he really lost out genetically. The reason I mention this is because we had a guy on here who used to talk about the tension theory and premature baldness, in other words enlarged parietal and frontal growth contributed to rapid aggressive early hair loss. It didn't discount the DHT theory obviously but proposed that restricted blood flow was more common in such skulls and a contributory factor, of course not every premature case would be the same. But there is some studies on this in the literature.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
he seriously thought he could make that camgirl fell in love with him if he only gave her enough money lmaooo
and there are a lot of them...
or just ask the dudes who go to eastern europe and/or south east asia because they met a nice girl online...