another case of (tripple) murder that could have been prevented by the use of finasteride

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
there's truth to this for sure, but psl users are cluster B personality disorder socially disturbed normies/chads... truecels like the guy in OP also exist but granted they're a small minority. the guy you posted would slay, especially more alt/egirls
True. The guy I posted probably does have success with alternative type of girls who have mental illnesses like him, and gets in short lived destructive/toxic relationships over and over again.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
With that kind of money he could have gone to the top hair transplant doctor in the world.
The bald head was the least of his problems looks wise though

A transplant is a great solution for a guy with a decent looks base

Outlier guys like him who are far below average should be realistic and focus on other fields of life

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some random weird Lookism user who posts selfies

Honestly all their pics are similar @Wolf Pack

Selfies in a dark setting, never fully smile showing teeth, usually tryhard to find an angle that their cheekbones/jawline will look prominent (they will also suck in their cheeks and clench their jaw if necessary)

View attachment 172167
first guy is beautiful ngl, reminds me of this friend of mine who have dozens and dozens of girls on his knees

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never really got the Ted Bundy hype, he was a pretty average looking guy to me. Never got the Zac Efron comparison either, Zac is so much more handsome.
Yeah he wasn't bad-looking (I feel weird saying that about a serial killer lol) but he wasn't model-level or something. He looks like a late 30s-early 40s dad or something.

I don't get why women would want to be in a relationship with him, even if we set aside the atrocious stuff he did he seemed creepy af in person.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah he wasn't bad-looking (I feel weird saying that about a serial killer lol) but he wasn't model-level or something. He looks like a late 30s-early 40s dad or something.

I don't get why women would want to be in a relationship with him, even if we set aside the atrocious stuff he did he seemed creepy af in person.
Creepy? How??

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think he was a virgin until his late 20's or 30's

And yes, the way he talks and behaves is very unnatural and distant

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he was a virgin until his late 20's or 30's

And yes, the way he talks and behaves is very unnatural and distant
He had gfs before that so I think he lost earlier.

Yeah, weirdly enough with some other serial killers they just act and speak normally, even when describing their acts. I saw one dude (BTK killer) describing his killings in detail and he just talks like he's recalling a memory of going on a walk or something. If he didn't talk about killing people you wouldn't think anything of it. But with Bundy you just clearly get the vibe that he's a killer. Although it did take a long time for him to get caught and convicted so maybe irl he wasn't as creepy as he is now with hindsight.

Last edited: