another case of (tripple) murder that could have been prevented by the use of finasteride

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
he seriously thought he could make that camgirl fell in love with him if he only gave her enough money lmaooo

She was loving it i'm sure, she probably already has an attractive boyfriend and it was a plan hatched together. Either way she'll spend this idiot's money on her favourite things and enjoy a true relationship. It would be funny if it was his own money and he hadn't killed his family. As we know being good looking gives a dominant or respect type of presence with women and other guys (regardless of other attributes) and I think since he was totally staved of that he somehow was convinced this was his gf, of course mental illness is the biggest factor beyond being ugly and bald.

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Few incel lookists truly look like him

This is how most of them look - narcissists who take dark basement selfies and have a few "good" physical traits (that other forum members will compliment them on), and you can tell they're not social creatures

View attachment 172165

Scary af, dead inside, nothing behind their eyes
Chad tier face, nw0 hair...Could probably make $$$ just by modelling.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Chad tier face, nw0 hair...Could probably make $$$ just by modelling.
He's probably a small guy (like 5'5 I believe) so no

If he was tall with wide shoulders he could be

Makes you wonder how he became an incel, probably mental illness / bullying.
They're very mentally ill. They're attracted to humiliation and seek insults for their looks from anonymous people online just as much as they seek validation.

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Makes you wonder how he became an incel, probably mental illness / bullying.
being an incel is barely a choice. this thread and your response proves it

the ugly guy who literally simps for a eastern european hooker, put her on a pedestal and and shower her with money = creepy incel? even though he seemed to have a very "bluepilled" image of the world, a world where an super ugly guy can genuinely make a attractive women make fell in love with him?

on the other hand the "good looking" guy who hates women and has probably fantasies of raping women = "i cant believe he is incel, im so confused. there must be sth wrong with his physical traits, he has a small dick or is very small"

its all about how other people perceive you. its the way you look. thats why the "i might look ugly and im virgin but i respect women so im an not an incel" thought you sometimes hear is bullshit.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
being an incel is barely a choice. this thread and your response proves it

the ugly guy who literally simps for a eastern european hooker, put her on a pedestal and and shower her with money = creepy incel? even though he seemed to have a very "bluepilled" image of the world, a world where an super ugly guy can genuinely make a attractive women make fell in love with him?

on the other hand the "good looking" guy who hates women and has probably fantasies of raping women = "i cant believe he is incel, im so confused. there must be sth wrong with his physical traits, he has a small dick or is very small"

its all about how other people perceive you. its the way you look. thats why the "i might look ugly and im virgin but i respect women so im an not an incel" thought you sometimes hear is bullshit.
For me I started feeling like an incel (didn't know that term existed at the time, basically I was just very unconfident and felt people were treating me like sh*t because I was ugly) and found those trash forums when I lost my hair

Then they told me that if I get more hair I'll be Chadlite so I started working on that as hard as possible and it happened lol

I respect women a lot so it's f*** incels all day but those weirdos really contributed to me getting a 2nd chance at life

Last edited:

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I drink coffee with soy milk everyday, and my T level is far above average
what is it with soy milk coffee anyway? literally every white person i see here drinks it... is that millenial sh*t?
(i dont drink any coffee, fake canned coffee, if at all)

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
what is it with soy milk coffee anyway? literally every white person i see here drinks it... is that millenial sh*t?
(i dont drink any coffee, fake canned coffee, if at all)
It's been a trend, but it comes from a sensible place. A lot of people are lactose intolerant, plus cow milk is just bad for your bones once you're an adlut, plus soy milk just tastes better once you get used to it

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been a trend, but it comes from a sensible place. A lot of people are lactose intolerant, plus cow milk is just bad for your bones once you're an adlut, plus soy milk just tastes better once you get used to it
If I drink anything that contains cow milk in it I get a tumor in my belly. It looks as if I had been drinking cans and cans of beer for years every day