Amazing results, only 56 days in on big 3! (23, using dutasteride)

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
BRB injecting 5g of dutasteride directly into my veins

In all seriousness, congrats and I hope to have even half these results on an AA.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad to see so many new success stories after all these years I haven't visited this site. I logged in 2 years ago but briefly, I didn't check the success stories section which has always been my fave. There's some good stuff to look at here. Hopefully you guys give a few pages of new improvements. I'm going to need it to get my confidence in the big 3 back up lol and remind myself how well it can possibly work.

Tumi1509

Reaction score
Just a quick update. this is my hair wet, I'm 100% convinced dermarolling is the largest impact here. I try to dermaroll once a week, but it is realistically about 1 time every 2-3 weeks. I use excessive force, and bleed quite a bit. I apply minoxidil directly after (I do not wait a day). In this photo, I had shaved some vellus hairs because they are beginning to form my original hairline, but look really waspy. I'm still convinced I will have additional and great success. I've been at the big 3 + dermarolling for about 9 months now.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazing!

Can you please post your exact regimen? I know you're on big3+derma rolling but what about frequencies of each etc

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results. But I hope you don't suffer side effects. You basically killed off your 5AR and have zero DHT running in your body.

Too risky...

It's not even FDA approved for hair loss. The sides may show up out of the blue.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results. But I hope you don't suffer side effects. You basically killed off your 5AR and have zero DHT running in your body.

Too risky...

It's not even FDA approved for hair loss. The sides may show up out of the blue.
DHT...a complete waste once you've matured. All it does is age you & make you lose hair. KILL IT
KILL IT WITH FIRE

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT...a complete waste once you've matured. All it does is age you & make you lose hair. KILL IT
KILL IT WITH FIRE

Inhibiting it loses your ability to gain muscle, can cause penile shrinkage, gyno, depression, it's chemical castration. It also regulates mood.

Sure you can slow down your hairloss, but what's the point if you are incapable of f*****g women?

Will you f*** them with your hair?

Continue to believe DHT has no purpose in the human male body.

Tumi1509

Reaction score
Inhibiting it loses your ability to gain muscle, can cause penile shrinkage, gyno, depression, it's chemical castration. It also regulates mood.

Sure you can slow down your hairloss, but what's the point if you are incapable of f*****g women?

This is why I don't post often on this forum. That said, I live across the street from NIH (literally). Do some research from clinical trials and follow the science. Your e-degree isn't going to catch any wins here.

As for sexual side effects, I had sex 4 times to completion all in one day last week.:)

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"My Regimen: Nothing"

Plenty of people, including myself, have taken finasteride/dutasteride with literally zero side effects. Why keep preaching about the side effects to people that aren't experiencing any? Just because you don't want to take the treatments, you have to scare others out of it? I'm personally taking 1mg finasteride/75mg RU per day with zero side effects and am trying to get a prescription for dutasteride to add in a few times a week, if not every day if its cheap enough. I regret not taking the plunge earlier, the internet made the side effects seem much worse than they are until I did my own research.

Of course it can give you sides, but they're for the most part reversible. I'd rather risk an extremely slight chance at having side effects that will discontinue when I stop the drug and slow/halt my hair loss than have a disfigured head.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"My Regimen: Nothing"

Plenty of people, including myself, have taken finasteride/dutasteride with literally zero side effects. Why keep preaching about the side effects to people that aren't experiencing any? Just because you don't want to take the treatments, you have to scare others out of it? I'm personally taking 1mg finasteride/75mg RU per day with zero side effects and am trying to get a prescription for dutasteride to add in a few times a week, if not every day if its cheap enough. I regret not taking the plunge earlier, the internet made the side effects seem much worse than they are until I did my own research.

Of course it can give you sides, but they're for the most part reversible. I'd rather risk an extremely slight chance at having side effects that will discontinue when I stop the drug and slow/halt my hair loss than have a disfigured head.

Well I am glad you don't have side effects. I tried finasteride and had immediate sexual dysfunction, severe testicle and prostate pain had to go to the ER because of the pain. And crazy panic attacks.

When I stopped it all went away except for the sexual dysfunction. I still do not function normally.

And I too researched the drug before I took it. Researched the hell out of it before I took it.

Finasteride was originally developed to shrink your prostate. That's what the drug was intended to do.

Look at all the studies coming out now of people getting permanently fucked up by the drug.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I am glad you don't have side effects. I tried finasteride and had immediate sexual dysfunction, severe testicle and prostate pain had to go to the ER because of the pain. And crazy panic attacks.

When I stopped it all went away except for the sexual dysfunction. I still do not function normally.

And I too researched the drug before I took it. Researched the hell out of it before I took it.

Finasteride was originally developed to shrink your prostate. That's what the drug was intended to do.

Look at all the studies coming out now of people getting permanently fucked up by the drug.

Sorry that you had sides, but like its been said many times before you're part of a small minority, most people that take it are completely fine. Scaring people and calling it a chemical castration drug is a bit overkill. Also we take the drug at 1/5th (even less for some, 1/20th for the people that take 0.25mg) the dose that its prescribed for the prostate.

Out of curiosity, how long did you take the drug, and how long did you wait to stop after you started experiencing sides?

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The leaflet of
Sorry that you had sides, but like its been said many times before you're part of a small minority, most people that take it are completely fine. Scaring people and calling it a chemical castration drug is a bit overkill. Also we take the drug at 1/5th (even less for some, 1/20th for the people that take 0.25mg) the dose that its prescribed for the prostate.

Out of curiosity, how long did you take the drug, and how long did you wait to stop after you started experiencing sides?

I was on it for 4 days when the sides immediately hit me. I literally felt my testicles and prostate expanding and retracting.

One of the worst pains of my life.

I had to be put on cipro to get rid of the inflammation. It caused prostatitis.

I wish I could of tolerated the med. It took about 4 weeks for everything to settle down again.

Tumi1509

Reaction score
You should read up on big pharma and how drug companies purposefully destroy others drugs with false reviews and such. You sound like a hypochondriac (not attempting to be rude, I just literally think you were putting these pains and issues in your head). There is no such confirmed case of 4 days irreversibly messing with libido, or even messing with libido for an extended period of time.

You are the same type of kid that cried wolf and prevented me from taking action much sooner. The FDA also has approved many drugs to perform outside of the original scope, including minoxidil, latisse, etc. The FDA trials to have dutasteride approved for hair loss are worthless now the patent has expired and cheap generics have hit the market. Again - read. It was slated to get approved but it's all about who and why someone wants to make money off this.

Last edited: