Am I norwooding? Fu**ing sh*t [Help]

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't let Gunnersup know I told you this, but he is actually on here undercover to investigate how losing hair at a young age affects the younger generation. He is working on his thesis for college as he is majoring in psychology. Please, don't let him see this as I will have to delete it in a few hours.
I wish. I think I'm mentally ill. If I'm being honest

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I wish. I think I'm mentally ill. If I'm being honest
Don't feel so bad, most people in here are so you are in good company. And I can understand why you feel somewhat welcome here because this place is kind of like "The Breakfast Club". You kind of make this place more entertaining but I just hope you concentrate on your education as it going to help you in the long wrong. This place will always be here if you need it.

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't feel so bad, most people in here are so you are in good company. And I can understand why you feel somewhat welcome here because this place is kind of like "The Breakfast Club". You kind of make this place more entertaining but I just hope you concentrate on your education as it going to help you in the long wrong. This place will always be here if you need it.
Yesterday I was at a friend's dorm and I began shaking for half an hour, like tremors or something. Then I started hallucinating sounds in the room. Weird sh*t I should see a phycologist or something

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yesterday I was at a friend's dorm and I began shaking for half an hour, like tremors or something. Then I started hallucinating sounds in the room. Weird sh*t I should see a phycologist or something
Sounds like you are suffering from social anxiety and should seek a professional who can help you overcome your situation. The first step is to admit you have a problem. Reach out to your family and let them know how you are feeling.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whoever is responsible for banning this guy, you have my gratitude. This isn’t a BDD support group and nothing he will find here is going to help him with with his issues. His problem isn’t his hair and removing him is for his own good.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Judging from that one picture, I'd say your hairline looks 100% legit. More pics are needed tho.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Whoever is responsible for banning this guy, you have my gratitude. This isn’t a BDD support group and nothing he will find here is going to help him with with his issues. His problem isn’t his hair and removing him is for his own good.
What's wrong if it was? I agree that he should not be spending all his time on here but he needs to vent and talk to someone because he is afraid to talk to the most important people in his life, his parents. Everything he does is for his parents approval. Unless, he can become totally independent he has no choice. And if you really want to know, I farted. Not ashamed of it either.