Am I norwooding? Fu**ing sh*t [Help]

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah you are right, its not him. But it looks like your front will be over in a year, hair at temporal points is thinning which is the beginning of mass frontal loss.
f***, dedsrs? I'm under no dissillusion about my situation but that sounds scary as sh*t

jazz1

Reaction score
You have amazing hair.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm not him. Also I don't know why he was banned. Who even banned him? I haven't seen a mod in this sh*t hole in years
LOL, yeah right. Nice try but that photo is not fooling me or @justinbieberscombover. I recognize that rounded hairline. The jig is "up", "Gunners". We know it's really you. You can keep pretending but you finally showed the proof with that photo. I have a "photographic" memory and I remember when you posted a similar photo in a previous thread with your infamous Gunnersup screen name.

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, yeah right. Nice try but that photo is not fooling me or @justinbieberscombover. I recognize that rounded hairline. The jig is "up", "Gunners". We know it's really you. You can keep pretending but you finally showed the proof with that photo. I have a "photographic" memory and I remember when you posted a similar photo in a previous thread with your infamous Gunnersup screen name.
My hairline isn't as rounded as it once was

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
My hairline isn't as rounded as it once was
Why did you get banned under your other account? Did you ask for the moderators to ban you so would stop spending all your time here? I remember you were going to focus more on your education than wasting your time on this forum.

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did you get banned under your other account? Did you ask for the moderators to ban you so would stop spending all your time here? I remember you were going to focus more on your education than wasting your time on this forum.
I'm not sure why it got banned, I think I got reported for a racist post I might have made. Also I really need to focus on school/social life and stop rotting on this forum. I'm slowly weaning off though

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm not sure why it got banned, I think I got reported for a racist post I might have made. Also I really need to focus on school/social life and stop rotting on this forum. I'm slowly weaning off though
Slowing weaning off? You just posted another thread about sorority girls. Join a fraternity, you will enhance your social life. I joined a few in college and it does help your social life. You can join one with some brainiac members. Not all fraternities are like on Animal House if you ever heard of that movie.

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And speaking of members who have been banned with multiple accounts, you are another one.
My account has been active for almost two years, I’ve never been banned for anything, and my presence and contributions here are well documented. If you looked at my profile and post history that would have been obvious.