Am I norwooding? Fu**ing sh*t [Help]

Evocator

My Regimen
Reaction score
Posts like these really make me angry.
If you think this is funny, it's NOT.
Especially for us U18 years old, it's not something that you can just keep trolling people.
I'm leaving this sh*t place, many square heads are now rising out of nowhere and the problem is we give them more attention than they deserve.

Just please don't reply to this post or continue feeding his troll, it just hurts me that sick people like this guy or even that 40 year old man, think that this is funny.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Especially for us U18 years old, it's not something that you can just keep trolling people.
I'm leaving this sh*t place, many square heads are now rising out of nowhere and the problem is we give them more attention than they deserve.

Just please don't reply to this post or continue feeding his troll, it just hurts me that sick people like this guy or even that 40 year old man, think that this is funny.
@bluecyclone, do you think this is funny? This poor young man thinks you and Gunnersup are trolls and you have no sympathy for young men losing their hair. And you both are getting too much attention right now and you are not taking this forum seriously. Your reactions?

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm not trying to be funny but okay

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bluecyclone, do you think this is funny? This poor young man thinks you and Gunnersup are trolls and you have no sympathy for young men losing their hair. And you both are getting too much attention right now and you are not taking this forum seriously. Your reactions?
@DoctorHouse all I can say is yes I’m getting some attention but I have also offered any and all help, insights I can back to the community. My issue isn’t even the balding it is the shedding and the speed.

I feel for these young guys. If I can help, spend on doctor that gives good advice, I’ll be the first to pass that along.

if no sides I probably could have maintained on topical Finasteride but my recent sperm test scared the shot out of me.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But cyclone is shedding inhuman amounts of hair and he clearly thinned out.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@DoctorHouse all I can say is yes I’m getting some attention but I have also offered any and all help, insights I can back to the community. My issue isn’t even the balding it is the shedding and the speed.

I feel for these young guys. If I can help, spend on doctor that gives good advice, I’ll be the first to pass that along.

if no sides I probably could have maintained on topical Finasteride but my recent sperm test scared the shot out of me.
I don't think you need to take finasteride orally if you had problems with your sperm test. I am seriously thinking about going topical only. I keep reading all these doctors selling topical compounds now. I am just trying to find a person who switched and notice an improvement or did not get worse.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
in retrospect things were more stable despite the shedding in topical Finasteride. When I moved to topcial Dutasteride and RU sh*t really changed especially the hairline.

im thinking low dose topical Finasteride with or without oral minoxidil.

Evocator

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not talking about @bluecyclone, I already commented on his post a week ago ... He is not a troll.
And I'm sorry for what he's going through...

There are many trolls, I can't name them right now.

But it's really strange, these young guys just hop on this forum starting to ask if this is a mature hairline.

Bruh, a year ago I didn't know what a hairline was, I didn't even notice a NW3 man, I never worried about such things.
I mean when my right temple was receding I googled, why is the side of my head getting bigger. LOL

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
This f*****g shed though. I have not exaggerated a single image. It has been constant for 3 years. If I could have figured that out I would have bought myself a lot of time. But I’m fucked.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This dude's been literally fishing for attention since last month. He IS literally showing off his hairline in order to make baldies feel bad about their hairline. I mean,this prick has a feminine hairline and is bragging on a hairloss forum. Not only that but he makes Fun of people's hairloss. He did it on my post.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This dude's been literally fishing for attention since last month. He IS literally showing off his hairline in order to make baldies feel bad about their hairline. I mean,this prick has a feminine hairline and is bragging on a hairloss forum. Not only that but he makes Fun of people's hairloss. He did it on my post.
Says the guy with obvious BDD.

Evocator

My Regimen
Reaction score
He IS literally showing off his hairline in order to make baldies feel bad about their hairline.
I don't know why some people do this … is it to get some internal pleasure for poking others insecurities.
Or is it a way you can suppress your other insecurities.

Humans are …. just … weird.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don't know why some people do this … is it to get some internal pleasure for poking others insecurities.
Or is it a way you can suppress your other insecurities.

Humans are …. just … weird.
Actually, most have BDD and they need constant validation with photos. They are actually happy when they hear you hair is perfect or you are not balding. It's a low self esteem issue and by hearing positive comments, they feel better for the moment. Unfortunately, the people who are actually balding are going to be aggravated and upset due to underlying jealous of not being as privileged.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think youre just losing your wispy baby hairs which is a good thing

you will look more like a man as you mature a bit more

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this guy actually for real? From the posts i've seen this guy put daily I was under the assumption that he was f*****g Norwood 27 or something! Asking users whether they would rather have a terminal illness or hairloss and this absolute fool hasn't even suffered from any LMAO. Get off here and find a social life as I think that's the main root of your problem. Too much time on your hands allowing you to obsess over things like this.. it's almost damn right disrespectful to some of the guys on here who are actually suffering from male pattern baldness

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Is this guy actually for real? From the posts i've seen this guy put daily I was under the assumption that he was f*****g Norwood 27 or something! Asking users whether they would rather have a terminal illness or hairloss and this absolute fool hasn't even suffered from any LMAO. Get off here and find a social life as I think that's the main root of your problem. Too much time on your hands allowing you to obsess over things like this.. it's almost damn right disrespectful to some of the guys on here who are actually suffering from male pattern baldness
Don't let Gunnersup know I told you this, but he is actually on here undercover to investigate how losing hair at a young age affects the younger generation. He is working on his thesis for college as he is majoring in psychology. Please, don't let him see this as I will have to delete it in a few hours.