am i a loser, i'm about to graduate from medschool and i am

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Neither of us are rich not even close its 2012 rich is a 6 figure income. Drs, Dentist lawyers, supermarket managers even head teachers are earning more than that. Typical middle class professions like teachers, policemen and accountants earn £30 - £90k
And even millionaire celebrities expect their kids to get a job and stand on their own too feet.
As far as I'm concerned I'm working class.

I sort of disagree with your stats...

A typical western European family brings home about €30-35k, which in GBP translates to £25-30k. Thats the average..

I can't remember the stats, but only 5% or so of the population earn more than £70k. So, anyone that is on more than 70-80k is RICH.

HairPieceMan said:
there is no way i am viewing myself as working class

What's wrong with being working class?

If you don't have a proper income, a 300k house doesn't mean much.

cuebald

Reaction score
[youtube:208f0bjy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHo2pXO_XAI[/youtube:208f0bjy]

you don't have to answer this if you don't want to HPM (forgive me for intruding) but how many girls have you slept with? Me - with hair, 3. without hair, 0.

s.a.f

Reaction score
virtuality said:
s.a.f said:
Neither of us are rich not even close its 2012 rich is a 6 figure income. Drs, Dentist lawyers, supermarket managers even head teachers are earning more than that. Typical middle class professions like teachers, policemen and accountants earn £30 - £90k
And even millionaire celebrities expect their kids to get a job and stand on their own too feet.
As far as I'm concerned I'm working class.

I sort of disagree with your stats...

A typical western European family brings home about €30-35k, which in GBP translates to £25-30k. Thats the average..

I can't remember the stats, but only 5% or so of the population earn more than £70k. So, anyone that is on more than 70-80k is RICH.

Middle class is not classed as average. Remeber that there is people (like HPM) who live on benifits they are below even the most lowly paid people. Most blue collar jobs like builders and mechanics can easily bring in £30k. So if HPM wants to believe he is a class above this then he should be earning much more. As I said Dr's, Solicitors, accountants, Police .... these are all classed as middle class proffessions. He claims to be 'upper' middle class.

Its funny how he does'nt seem to realise that as an adult you take on your own identity and thats how people judge you. By his reasoning you could be homeless but if your dad drives a Ferrari you would be classed as rich by default.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
@ monty

lol, totaly happy im not in your situation, enjoy your job at mcdoanlds going back to your sh*t hole and NEVER having a decent place to live.

sad, pathetic you are, you will never reach my level.

PEASANT.

enjoy working full time for the rest of your life, i will chill hear WORK FREE, and still be more rich than you will ever be :)

proud of who you are? i woulndt be proud, id be ashamed, im proud of who i am, better than you, that's what!

how does it feel to now, that you can work all your life, yet never be at my level, whereas i geta a scott free life and still end up better than you, with NO effort..

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, most of us of will earn much more than 300k and we can easily buy your house.

You, on the other hand, might have to sell the house to sponsor your lazy *** lifestyle.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
@ monty

lol, totaly happy im not in your situation, enjoy your job at mcdoanlds going back to your sh*t hole and NEVER having a decent place to live.

PEASANT.

enjoy working full time for the rest of your life, i will chill hear WORK FREE, and still be more rich than you will ever be :)

proud of who you are? i woulndt be proud, id be ashamed, im proud of who i am, better than you, that's what!

how does it feel to now, that you can work all your life, yet never be at my level, whereas i geta a scott free life and still end up better than you, with NO effort..

wow... lookie here, i didnt bother going throw the entire thing, but you really have no regards about how things work now do you?!.... you being proud because your rich is like me being proud because im white... you had zero say or do with your "richness" you get zero respect for it, actually, you gotta work harder to gain any respect from other people just to prove your worthy of your status.... whilst other people (such as myself) have to work our asses just to get throw the month... if being rich comes with your ignorance and lack of sensitivity i would rather be poor, blind, and handicapped.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
its threw not throw

but yeah

you have to work your *** off to get threw the month

i just LAZE about, fapping over p**rn (jailbaitgallery etc.) using the fleshlight, still super rich, mummy buys me beer, cooks me food, does laundry, she works full time, i dont, i do leech off the goverment though for job seeekers allouncance.

i have to fill in a form to say "looking for work" takes a bit of time, but its worth it.

i dont plan to ever work though.

sooo lazy....soo rich.

my perfect life, forever.

ignorance is bliss.

s.a.f

Reaction score
He's not even rich he does'nt own the house his mum does and he does'nt have any money he just does'nt have to pay the bills for his mums house.
That house is nothing much anyway I suspect its smaller than the majority of U.S posters homes on here.
Any one of us could be in that position if we wanted to live like kids instead of adults.
And this easy lifestyle wont last forever, how is his mum going to support him forever? She must be getting on a bit herself. He's going to end up 40 yrs old on benifits with nothing to show for his life.

Ps anyone care to admit to being Jealous? :laugh:

HPM if you are so rich why does'nt your mum just buy you your own batchelor pad then? And lets see a pic of you in your Porsche/BMW. How much spending cash does your rich mum give you £300 a week?

harlan1988

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
its threw not throw

LOL

It's "through" not threw, you fool.

I would much rather be a peasant who is generally content with his life rather than an angry, short, balding virgin.

Luckily, I am neither and bang girls on the regular! :punk:

I'm on team SAF!

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
my mum has offered to buy me a place of my own

i get everything i want

and as asked before i was with 2 girls pre -hairloss, soon as hairloss kicked in 20/21/22 i ignored girls as per standard protocol.

my mum gives me anything i want, new car, new dental veneers, my money is infinite

she even payed for my £5K transplant last year

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
owned :)

and no saf, most guys are not or cannot be in that situation, monty is an example.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
@ monty

PEASANT.

I doubt he would like to switch places with you. He's over 6' and got laid a lot

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
ok buddy,

clearly your in the better position than me due to your "mentality" rofl

i am actually in the genuinely better position, where i genuinely live like a king.

am i arrogant due to that? well i guess i am, what do you expect?

so i have to wear lifts to make myself 5 8, is that my only problem...please, still a far easier life than you haha

"top 5% of earners, on my way in 10 years."

DUDE, im there NOW, i dont have to "Earn" or "work" (working is for peasants) NOW, i have infinite money, and ill be in this position for 20 year easily, my mum has extra money set aside for anything that i please.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
keep working your poor *** off each month monty, still poor.

ill keep relaxing in my huge home, doing f*** all, and still being rich with inheritance.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
+ your what early 30s, laughable, still nowhere and will be nowhere near my level, doesnt matter how much you work your *** off each month :)

keep up the good work peasant!

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
Conquering lifes challenges without all the privaleges of wealth and succeeding is thrilling to me. it is the true richness of life, you will never comprehend and I pity you for it!

oh wow yes

thats like saying a wheelchair victim spends 8 hours a day in hard working rehab to gain the ability to walk after 10 years thus apreciates it more

its just a human copeing mechanism to justify your worse off life.

funny, you'd think it works, but it never does, i can tell you really would rather just be wealthy off the bat and not do anything etc.

it is you who is sad coming up with a copeing mechanism to "pity" what I have. not I.

becuase at the end of the day, its obvious, that you dont "pity" this lifestyle, desite the negativity that im arrogant over it.

sad, very sad you have to resort to this.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
oh so now your turning thiss on my hairloss fix

im talking about how yo want my lifestyle, which you do, stoppretednign you "appreciate" your lifestyle more or "woulndt want it anyway" if it means being arrogant.

fact is your jealous, simple as

enjoy your 40 hour a week life forever,true peasant.

dont bother talking on my hairloss fix, most people here are getting back or retainign their hair with drugs,plugs or rugs.

its all the same idea really..

seb

Reaction score
Different year,same s**t...Theres nothing more I love in this life than the people in it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
This is getting funny now. Just how deluded can HPM get? now he has 'infinite' money and 'lives like a king!'

Lol his house is'nt even detached!

As I said before explain the source of this 'infinate' money. And if you are rich lets see a pic of you in your Ferrari, lets see your Rolex, lets see your 60" Plasma, lets see your bank statement.
Your mum feeds and clothes you and lets you live in her house - that is all.
All of these guys you call peasants actually have more money than you and they dont need to live on handouts from their mummy.
I bet your mum probably earns less than I do.

You have to be the most pathetic loser ever to come on here. :hump:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
she's a primary school teacher that earns £35,000 a year

but i do have money, my mum has explained this to me, my dad made a lot of money with a company that he owned.

I AM RICH, my mum has bought me many things for nothing.

and no not monty, he doesnt have more money than me, he cannot live this lifestyle, maybe you can saf, but stop pretending anyone can do this lifestyle ad have more moeny becuase they "earn" more, when in fact i have family allounance for myself ("mummy, buy me a car") etc. type things.

guys like monty have to work for that sh*t, i dont, and i have a huge family bank allounance, i just dont spend it on cars becasue there a waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.