am i a loser, i'm about to graduate from medschool and i am

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
she's a primary school teacher that earns £35,000 a year

I somehow don't believe your mom is a teacher. Your spelling is lousy.

It's very sad that you don't have any inspirations. You are half dead.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
lol @ montys response

shows his true colours for once, instead of pretending all the time.

no inspirations? what do you mean? work hard? for what, even more money i don't need?

why do x when i have x, im not sure what you mean?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
virtuality said:
HairPieceMan said:
she's a primary school teacher that earns £35,000 a year

I somehow don't believe your mom is a teacher. Your spelling is lousy.

It's very sad that you don't have any inspirations. You are half dead.

More to the point 35k is not even that much a year. An investment banker for example is on 80k plus

And finally I think HPM is a troll, he is living off his mum and not even feeling bad about it. How would he like it if he slaved around over somebody?

HPM a job signifies being responsible.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Just like our genetics, we can't choose what family we are born into. But we can choose how we play the cards we are dealt. HPM chose the path of least resistance and chose to be corrupted by his mothers support. I think he is stirring up so much hate because he claims he is rich moreso than living at home.... there are still plenty of 24 year olds who still live at home and mooch off their parents. Not trying to justify it but I really think it is the whole "I'm rich" thing that is rubbing people the wrong way.

s.a.f

Reaction score
hiya said:
You live near Dundee HPM?

I'm over the water.

Let's hit the town tonight and bring those hoes back to your mother's palace! :punk:

Only 1 way to settle this, Hiya has to go to HPM's house and see the evidence for himself.
I'm guessing his 'live like a king/infinite money' lifestyle is totall bull5hit.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
agreed UCMan.

the only reason i am resorting to child like tactics is becuase saf made the first move implying that all id get are overweight single mother just becuase im living at home, then i went on to explain its "rich" parents and now he's putting me down saying "im not rich" (which is BS) and women will be repulsed by my lifestyle (again, BS) etc.

all of which is BS and complete exageration even implying these things are huge dealbreakers is just rubbish, even if i was at home living with non rich parents it wouldn't be a massive dealbreaker at the start, its all rubbish.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
agreed UCMan.

the only reason i am resorting to child like tactics is becuase saf made the first move implying that all id get are overweight single mother just becuase im living at home, then i went on to explain its "rich" parents and now he's putting me down saying "im not rich" (which is BS) and women will be repulsed by my lifestyle (again, BS) etc.

all of which is BS and complete exageration even implying these things are huge dealbreakers is just rubbish, even if i was at home living with non rich parents it wouldn't be a massive dealbreaker at the start, its all rubbish.

Its not a big deal if the guy living at home acts like a mature independant adult and is making his own way in life with a view to getting his own place. Even then the woman in question would not want to co - habit in such circumstances.

However if he's a insecure grown up child who is still relying on his mother to look after him like an infant and has no intention of being a real man.
And is looking for a woman to give up everything and go with him to India for 6months to be his nursemaid then it surely is a very big deal.
I'll bet you right now you dont get a woman in the 2012.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
hiya said:

I'm over the water.

Let's hit the town tonight and bring those hoes back to your mother's palace! :punk:

Only 1 way to settle this, Hiya has to go to HPM's house and see the evidence for himself.
I'm guessing his 'live like a king/infinite money' lifestyle is totall bull5hit.

if he brings a girl for me to lay he can come over.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
lol saf define "being a real man", i mean, if your born into money, you know, there is no point to earning money, WOMEN WILL NOT CARE HOW THE MONEY IS THERE.

ok you hold your view then, obviously women really care HOW you have money, and it better be by working some lame as job, as opposed to living in a rich home for free and having a great time.

i sure most women will look at this place and think "if i hook up with this guy i wont have to work a day in my life"

im sure she wont mind its the family home.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
lol saf define "being a real man", i mean, if your born into money, you know, there is no point to earning money, WOMEN WILL NOT CARE HOW THE MONEY IS THERE.

ok you hold your view then, obviously women really care HOW you have money, and it better be by working some lame as job, as opposed to living in a rich home for free and having a great time.

i sure most women will look at this place and think "if i hook up with this guy i wont have to work a day in my life"

im sure she wont mind its the family home.

You are seriously deluded you need help.
You are the 25 yr old virgin son of a primary school teacher who lives in a middle class house. Which is valued (by you) at £300k as we've already pointed out the average UK house is £218k and the average income is about £38k.
Therefore you are living in a slightly above average position. If you were a child that is.
You are not a member of the monarchy living in a 1000 acre country estate.
Your mums £35k salary split between supporting 2 people and paying all the bills on your 'wonderful' house (not to mention also supplementing your brothers life) leaves practicly fukk all left for your alleged 'live like a king' lifestyle.

Your bull5hit has been exposed.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
s.a.f said:
hiya said:

I'm over the water.

if he brings a girl for me to lay he can come over.

Yeah good luck on finding one who's into short bald inexperienced mummies boys.
Although you'd probably have to get your mum to help you as you do with every other aspect of your life.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
i keep telling you i had 2 girls before hairloss yet you still claim i havent

avg income 38K (how can this be when i saw a bus advertisement say "earn 21K a year") rofl

avg home 218K (looking at the housing of my area i call BS on that one, and so does hiya)

come on saf, hiya just said that this place is defently upper-middle class for this area, pretty rich by his words

and my money/lifestyle is x10 that of monty, who has to make ends meet to live in crapartment :)

yet YOU, saf, the only one continues to claim slighty above aveage living area i have.

i already said i have money IN THE BACK, the whole house was payed up 10 years ago, my dad made a lot of money working for a company he owned, we have £10,000s in the background we can dip into anytime we like.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Average salary £30k average working life 47 yrs.

30 x 47 = £1.41m over a life times work. (and thats average).
For arguements sake lets round it DOWN to £1m.

So unless your mum has £1m to supplement your life of not working then you are not rich.

Seems to me like you obviously live in a very poor area and this causes you to mistakenly believe that you are rich.

Most women in England would'nt be impressed by what you have especially since it belongs to your mum and not you.

Everybody has parents who own a home and most have savings too, (and that includes the women you think you can get) you are by no means exceptional.
The only difference is everybody else works and earns their own money aswell. So you have no more (infact less) than the average guy.
As I said before my parents have a £300k house and they also have money inherited from my Grandparents but I dont count this as mine because it is'nt.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
hiya, do you agree with saf?

he disagrees clearly.

less than the avg guy, well i guess monty must be living on the streets then compared to me.

trust me, im rich, my dad made a lot of money to support me for the next 2 decades, remember my money that is in the back

s.a.f

Reaction score
I prefer to keep my money in the baNk. :shakehead:

No wonder you dont have a job basic english is a requirement of most employers.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
no i meant back, money in the back.

sorry you have never enjoyed my sweet life saf, enjoy you're working all the time.

when women hook up with me, they wont have to work a day in their life!

can you offer women that?

thought not

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
HairPieceMan said:
@ monty

lol, totaly happy im not in your situation, enjoy your job at mcdoanlds going back to your sh*t hole and NEVER having a decent place to live.

sad, pathetic you are, you will never reach my level.

PEASANT.

enjoy working full time for the rest of your life, i will chill hear WORK FREE, and still be more rich than you will ever be :)

proud of who you are? i woulndt be proud, id be ashamed, im proud of who i am, better than you, that's what!

how does it feel to now, that you can work all your life, yet never be at my level, whereas i geta a scott free life and still end up better than you, with NO effort..

I'm in the top 5% of earners you tit!

I run my own business which is expanding at a steady rate.

...work for...

It's not out of the question that in the next 10 years I will be a person of considerable wealth and influence and in a position to do with my life which I please. You see you may have wealth

You see not only do I have dignity, integrity and tenacity and the like; many of those intrinsic attributes that require a life time of cultivation

Richness lol, you just highlighted to all how little richness you or you life have to offer you f****ing peasant! :finger2:

enjoy your working life, coming home to your CRAPARTMENT.

i will sit here all day, doing NOTHING, yet living a perfect life ^_^

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
Trollololol

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
no i meant back, money in the back.

sorry you have never enjoyed my sweet life saf, enjoy you're working all the time.

when women hook up with me, they wont have to work a day in their life!

can you offer women that?

thought not

Lmao yeah they wont have to work a day in their life as long as they never want to go out, get new clothes, go on holiday, have kids ect ect ect......
The more you talk the more you make a fool of yourself and prove that you clearly know nothing about women.

If sitting in your parents house all day doing nothing is the sweet life then yeah I enjoyed that for about the first 18 yrs of my life.

You calling yourself rich is like a 5'7" guy calling himself tall.

HPM and his lucky lady 'living the dream'

[attachment=0:ktbgvdgr]NiceCouplePhoto.jpg[/attachment:ktbgvdgr]

Ps never heard of the expression 'money in the back'.

Attachments

• NiceCouplePhoto.jpg
    NiceCouplePhoto.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 168

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Didn't HPM use to have "life is very grim over here" or something along those lines in his sig? Why would he start convincing everyone he has a wonderful life and is in a better position than everyone else here unless he's on a massive wind up? :)

HairPieceMan said:
WOMEN WILL NOT CARE HOW THE MONEY IS THERE.
For the sake of discussion, unless we're talking about golddiggers, yes, they absolutely will. Women are naturally attracted to independent men, not mommy's boys. It's simply the way it is. If you think the fact that your house actually belongs to your mother doesn't make a difference, you're deluding yourself. This is coming from someone who used to be just like you, jobless for a long time, living in my parents' big home, driving a BMW that my dad bought me etc. Still, the only kind of women I could impress were those a real man shouldn't be interested in anyway. I now have a job and even if it's nothing special, I live in my own place as an independent adult and have learned to appreciate many things in life that I never could before. Far more real women view me as a potential partner now. And by real women, I don't mean "8/10's" or whatever, I mean not immature 20 years olds and/or golddiggers. If you really do believe most things you're writing you are in for a nasty surprise in the future IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.