All women's inboxes are getting battered

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
over for sub 7/10 psl sub 6ft4 just ldar and eat kinder pingui with some paquito ananas while crying yourself to bed looking at nicolas cage diffused nw4 pictures you hanged above you bed as a daily reminder of castor troy greatness ...... this is how i cope on a daily basis

Last edited:

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I spoke to a woman earlier this morning who said I'm cute and handsome..
we had a bit of dirty chat but she wouldn't accept my friend request on facebook
She's ghosted me now

Women are too inundated and saturated with attention, they cannot even make a choice to meet up with a guy anymore

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
we had a bit of dirty chat but she wouldn't accept my friend request on facebook
She's ghosted me now

Women are too inundated and saturated with attention, they cannot even make a choice to meet up with a guy anymore
brah you must be handsome af if you manage to get that far . can i ask ou what norwood and height you are?

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ans at a norwood 2.5 women call you out on your baldness? i though only orwood spoters could say smthing at that stage

INT

Reaction score
She's ghosted me now

No you just feel entitled to meeting up with her because she was nice to you.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sure it has nothing to do with whatever you said to her.
In his case it's likely that he said something "off" to the woman. But a guy can generally get ghosted for many reasons and not all of them are always the guy's fault. I think you need to show interest and take it in a romantic direction early on or else the girl might get bored or just think you're not really interested. A relationship is based on emotional connection first and foremost, talking about politics won't get anyone laid lol. Currently I've been talking to 4 girls and it's going pretty well, one has ghosted me but she might be back later.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
She's ghosted me now

Dirty chats are a mistake, the girl will regret it and ghost you later. You have to control your thirst and make meeting up in person your goal. Also don't send them friend requests on social media.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The "don't give a f***" approach is the most effective

Don't take the interaction seriously - it goes well when you make the least effort and least expect it, just be playful without being disrespectful, never expect a text back just shoot and then forget. If she answers - cool. If she doesn't it's her loss, you did your part.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never accept Facebook friend requests from matches on dating apps who I have never met. Facebook is for friends, and my father, uncles, aunt don’t need to see me befriending all kinds of men :)

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only do it because in know I'm treading on thin ice from the word go with regards to ghosting..

It's inevitable she'll start ignoring me so I try and lock in a chat on another platform.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One guy sent me a LinkedIn request.
It’s a good idea to move to another platform quickly, whatsapp for instance.