All women's inboxes are getting battered

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All dating sites are 90% men and if that wasn't bad enough, men are spam messaging and liking our of desperation.

0iCXiuf.png

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Dude why don't you follow the rest of us bald people and give up on dating? Instead of spending 10 mins on that, I listen to a concert or read a new book. I will never have a family or children so I can continue this indefinitely. Why doesn't everybody do this?

INT

Reaction score
Dude why don't you follow the rest of us bald people and give up on dating? Instead of spending 10 mins on that, I listen to a concert or read a new book. I will never have a family or children so I can continue this indefinitely. Why doesn't everybody do this?

Is it really better to spend your time on a hair loss forum trying to manipulate others to also give up just because you indirectly want validation for your decision to give up?

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you, 19?

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very good looking women get spammed with male attention every day anyway; OLD is just a magnification of the same phenomenon. Perhaps the only difference is the increased amount of attention that even average women - like the one featured - get.

A good friend of mine is a very looking blonde girl & she gets inundated with male attention everywhere. One comical time that springs to mind is walking down the street with her (we were 23 at the time) when a middle aged guy said; "the only thing wrong with her is that she's with you & not me".

The biggest hurdle to getting with these women is getting into their circle in the first place, & OLD makes this much tougher for 80+% of men

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Is it really better to spend your time on a hair loss forum trying to manipulate others to also give up just because you indirectly want validation for your decision to give up?

I'm spending less time on the forum than he is on online dating. So overall, I still get the benefits of online dating. In my opinion, all bald guys should give up. Don't do it begrudgingly. It's just a different lifestyle.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought I was an incel. But thanks to Norwoodcel, I've created a tinder account and now I'm finding out that Stacies are attracted to my balding scalp hahahahahahahaha

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm spending less time on the forum than he is on online dating. So overall, I still get the benefits of online dating. In my opinion, all bald guys should give up. Don't do it begrudgingly. It's just a different lifestyle.
Come on man. Telling people to quit is just a losing attitude. I'm not sure if you knew this but women are a thousand times better than men at picking up social queues and reading people. If you have that kind of attitude, women will see it immediately and it is not attractive at all.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, dating apps are majority men. Go to a pub on any given night, its majority men. This is because unattractive women (or women who at least think they are) do not mingle, they stay home and off dating apps. They arn't like men, who peacock and act the same regardless of how attractive they are. This is why the numbers are skewed in a lot of social situations.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
women get hit on everywhere anyway... so online they also get hit on by the dudes that dont dare doing that in person, the dudes that dont get pußi anyway and/or eggs asking them if they are horny...

i think i dont know any woman who didnt complain about not being able to have a drink in peace without getting hit on... in places where you dont hit on people...
even my coworkers complain and they arent the prettiest (one is young though, seems to be a benefit)... though they usually complain that they dont get hit on by chad (or lets say chang in that case^^) and that “all” dudes are lame except usually artists/musicians and so on...

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im too scared and ugly to use dating apps, no idea how else i can meet women though. Im not being self deprecating by saying that, but from what i have read unless you are in the male model looking tier dating apps are essentially of no use. I think my little brother uses them and seems to get on alright, he has met a few girls through them i think, but he is much more attractive than i am.

Last edited:

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah youre too scared and thats about it... honestly, you most likely “just” have to get used to talk to women... thats is usually all it takes...

dating apps are hit and miss... i had zero success there, like ridiculous failure on apps...
in real life its the complete opposite...
go and see what works for you...

INT

Reaction score

Yes, that is your opinion. You keep on presenting it as a fact and tell young and insecure men to do the same thing just so you can feel better about your own decision.

Also that attachment to have a family... I can tell you; that would not have made you any more happy.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, that is your opinion. You keep on presenting it as a fact and tell young and insecure men to do the same thing just so you can feel better about your own decision.

Also that attachment to have a family... I can tell you; that would not have made you any more happy.
would have made more poor^^
honestly got no idea why so many people still insist on marriage and sh*t when it is just a waste of money, especially for men...

INT

Reaction score
would have made more poor^^
honestly got no idea why so many people still insist on marriage and sh*t when it is just a waste of money, especially for men...

I mean, I have nothing against marriage but a lot of people just do it out of tradition or because they feel it is a step you MUST take in life in order to be happy.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, I have nothing against marriage but a lot of people just do it out of tradition or because they feel it is a step you MUST take in life in order to be happy.
im still sure most women just do it because they are the centre of attraction then and to have some insta pictures... also: because they usually traditionally dont pay for it^^

but yeah, some just do it because its what you do... same as getting children because women get children... dont see the woman go back to work while i become a stay-at-home dad, though^^

INT

Reaction score
im still sure most women just do it because they are the centre of attraction then and to have some insta pictures... also: because they usually traditionally dont pay for it^^

but yeah, some just do it because its what you do... same as getting children because women get children... dont see the woman go back to work while i become a stay-at-home dad, though^^

Damn dude. Which woman has hurt you?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah youre too scared and thats about it... honestly, you most likely “just” have to get used to talk to women... thats is usually all it takes...

dating apps are hit and miss... i had zero success there, like ridiculous failure on apps...
in real life its the complete opposite...
go and see what works for you...

I honestly don't get out enough to meet women in real life, plus im extremely introverted in person, that is of course not exclusive to guys, plenty of introverted women too i imagine that i could maybe meet.