Alfatradiol (0,025 %) Does It Target Scalp Testosterone?

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm sorry to bother you guys but i would like to have some info concerning alfatradiol dosed at a 0.025 percentage ( brand name PANTOSTIN ) as i'm looking for a topical androgen that especially target testosterone and not only prevent dht from attacking hair follicles .

I'm not willing to use RU considering the unknow safety profile ( and other anti androgen like oh flutamide ) and unfortunately i can't afford CB so i would really appreciate if a knowledgable guy could help me since i'm not able to find a definitive answer concerning alfatradiol and its effect on scalp testosterone or not.

Thanks

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its probs too weak if not on finasteride

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Louis is already on it but dunno about how efficient it would be. In amy case RU is superior

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
We all know RU is superior and higher chance of side effects.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
We all know RU is superior and higher chance of side effects.
Not exactly. We don't clinical data on that. RU may be pretty safe of a drug and possibly with enough efficacy to replace finasteride for some.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it has been used since forever at that dosage along with minoxidil (same lotion)

havent seen any miracles but its much safer than alot of things out there

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not exactly. We don't clinical data on that. RU may be pretty safe of a drug and possibly with enough efficacy to replace finasteride for some.
Let's agree to disagree. Too many people who tried RU complained of chest discomfort. Including myself.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's agree to disagree. Too many people who tried RU complained of chest discomfort. Including myself.
We don't know the proper dosage. What do you use as of now.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didnt measure as I dont have a scale. But i will tell you that putting it trinov lotion will definitely penetrate your scalp.
How many teaspoons would it be if you had to guess?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
About 1/3 teaspoon. However I did not use much trinov so it was heavily concentrated.
1 teaspoon should be around a gram afaik, lets lets it 500 mg max. How many days it took for you to finish that batch?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
1 teaspoon should be around a gram afaik, lets lets it 500 mg max. How many days it took for you to finish that batch?
I don't finish the batch. The chest discomfort and fatigue made me stop. Haven't used it since. Maybe I'll try it again lower dose in a few days?