Aggressive Balding. Zero Loss To Noticeable In Under Three Years

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zero inflammation. Scalp is white and clean no sebum. Up close it's a weird weird mix of miniaturization and normal hair. Miniaturization on the sides as well.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you thought about trying out a corticosteroid for awhile just to see what happens? Otherwise, your blood tests show DHT is suppressed and your using RU to block T. You have no inflammation and a clean scalp. I wish my scalp was clean without inflammation. If you can’t see anything irregular with the follicle up close then either the anti androgens aren’t strong enough or it has to be Telogen Effluvium.

Vikesh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zero inflammation. Scalp is white and clean no sebum. Up close it's a weird weird mix of miniaturization and normal hair. Miniaturization on the sides as well.

dude trust me on this. Stop the medication. If you want to stop the shedding, look into amla powder every day. Take a scoop a day and I promise shedding will stop

Look into ancestral supplements for liver and spleen. Take those liver and spleen supplements every day. If you are low in iron or ferratin you will immediately get an energy boost. Do this for like 6 months and report back.

It’s clear as night and day that the drugs are doing way more harm than good. Stop using them. Good luck

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude trust me on this. Stop the medication. If you want to stop the shedding, look into amla powder every day. Take a scoop a day and I promise shedding will stop

Look into ancestral supplements for liver and spleen. Take those liver and spleen supplements every day. If you are low in iron or ferratin you will immediately get an energy boost. Do this for like 6 months and report back.

It’s clear as night and day that the drugs are doing way more harm than good. Stop using them. Good luck

what drug is he using ?

Vikesh

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like you are right and I’m in the same situation.

All I know what is working for me. I won’t lie I’m terrified as f*** that I may be wrong. But I’m seeing regrowth on my left temple that hasn’t been there for a atleast 6 months. There are hairs all over my hair line that are starting thin but growing in thick. They aren’t miniaturization because there wasn’t hair there before.I’m seeing grey hairs that started grey but turn black in the middle and shed. I’m seeing hairs that look all whispy that look thin and get thicker and shed. I’m shedding all kinds of minuturized hairs but my hair in general feels thicker than it does a month ago when i started the spleen pills that have 150% dv value of iron from men. Like I said before I felt sluggish even though my diet was impeccable but now my energy levels are amazing.

My take is with @bluecyclone is that he probably had great ferratin levels for his whole life. His diet or something probably changed and which caused his ferratin levels to dip naturally this causing not optimal hair production. This he is seeing a minor decline in hair. Also it’s not a big deal if you shed 350 hairs per shower. If he only showers once a week like he said, then I think anyone would shed that much. And it’s noted that people with thicker hair tend to shed more than 100 hairs a day.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All I know what is working for me. I won’t lie I’m terrified as f*** that I may be wrong. But I’m seeing regrowth on my left temple that hasn’t been there for a atleast 6 months. There are hairs all over my hair line that are starting thin but growing in thick. They aren’t miniaturization because there wasn’t hair there before.I’m seeing grey hairs that started grey but turn black in the middle and shed. I’m seeing hairs that look all whispy that look thin and get thicker and shed. I’m shedding all kinds of minuturized hairs but my hair in general feels thicker than it does a month ago when i started the spleen pills that have 150% dv value of iron from men. Like I said before I felt sluggish even though my diet was impeccable but now my energy levels are amazing.

My take is with @bluecyclone is that he probably had great ferratin levels for his whole life. His diet or something probably changed and which caused his ferratin levels to dip naturally this causing not optimal hair production. This he is seeing a minor decline in hair. Also it’s not a big deal if you shed 350 hairs per shower. If he only showers once a week like he said, then I think anyone would shed that much. And it’s noted that people with thicker hair tend to shed more than 100 hairs a day.

what is your regimen if i may ask ?

Vikesh

My Regimen
Reaction score
what is your regimen if i may ask ?

Ancestral supplements - liver
Ancestral supplements - spleen
1 tsp of amla powder every day - it’s medically proven to be Reduced of 5 alpha reductase
1 tsp of black seasame seeds
1 tsp of black strap molasses
Few drops of peppermint oil to speed up hair growth.

it sounds fried, and sounds fake. But I truly think my hair loss is due to ferratin levels and not due to mbp yet.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ancestral supplements - liver
Ancestral supplements - spleen
1 tsp of amla powder every day - it’s medically proven to be Reduced of 5 alpha reductase
1 tsp of black seasame seeds
1 tsp of black strap molasses
Few drops of peppermint oil to speed up hair growth.

it sounds fried, and sounds fake. But I truly think my hair loss is due to ferratin levels and not due to mbp yet.

first time i hear about any of these in a regimen apart from peppermint ! interesting. so ther stuff like fina,duta,minoxidil, etc did not work for you ?

Vikesh

My Regimen
Reaction score
first time i hear about any of these in a regimen apart from peppermint ! interesting. so ther stuff like fina,duta,minoxidil, etc did not work for you ?

I didn’t try it yet. I had very thick hair, to normal thick in a matter of 4-5 months. I had a bunch of grey hairs grow at the exact same spot. I’m a Norwood 0.5 so I wasn’t balding at the normal mbp pattern. My dad was anemic at around my age, so I decided to try stuff to combat the greys. Then I found r treeless and found about miniaturization. I thought wow I have a lot of miniaturization so I might be diffuse thinning. I just don’t believe I’m balding through normal test/dht means, so I decided to take the spleen supplement which has 12.5 mg of been iron. My body got a huge energy boost and at the same time I would look at my desk and I was just shedding these tiny little minuturized hairs. Females who had similar ferratin issues said that they would shed these tiny little hairs before there hair grew thick and it’s supposed to take a while (6 months). So I’m going to do this for 6 months, and if my density reduces I’m just going to accept it and move on I think. I don’t want to take proepecia as I don’t want to mess with my natural hormones. Balding sucks, but I’ve always been incredibly sensitive to drugs and I just know I’ll get the sides.

Danjellyman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is extremly intriguing. It sounds like there's a small population of us experiencing different symptoms in regards to hairless. I've tried the big 3 - all of which made things objectively worse. I have most of these same symptoms discussed here.

I'd love to start a more in depth discussion with any of you interested in regards to what works for us as it seems like it is a different affliction completely and requires to be looked at a bit differently than your typical male pattern baldness.

What do you say?

Start an email correspondence for support and ideas?

@ScienceofHair
@brownhair
@bluecyclone
@Slid
@Calikid
@Vinc2097
@-Synergy-
@Vikesh

Shoot me an email with first name and other contact info and I'll coordinate a way for us to communicate more easily. I think we all can help one another!

dangarrighan@gmail.com

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude your 40 years old. It’s extremely rare for someone your age to have very thick hair. You’re thinning a bit just like EVERYONE does at some point in time. Stop freaking out man your 40 years old without a bald spot.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is extremly intriguing. It sounds like there's a small population of us experiencing different symptoms in regards to hairless. I've tried the big 3 - all of which made things objectively worse. I have most of these same symptoms discussed here.

I'd love to start a more in depth discussion with any of you interested in regards to what works for us as it seems like it is a different affliction completely and requires to be looked at a bit differently than your typical male pattern baldness.

What do you say?

Start an email correspondence for support and ideas?

@ScienceofHair
@brownhair
@bluecyclone
@Slid
@Calikid
@Vinc2097
@-Synergy-
@Vikesh

Shoot me an email with first name and other contact info and I'll coordinate a way for us to communicate more easily. I think we all can help one another!

dangarrighan@gmail.com

I don’t know about everyone else but I believe my problem was caused from the interruption of inflammation. If it wasn’t for the burning and inflammation I was actually making some progress at 2 months. I think only half of the people here are experiencing inflammation or other unusual sensations.

Is it just me or did you guys feel like all your hair just one day stopped growing when you started whatever drug your taking now that is giving you problems. I know that hair gets pushed into telogen to regrow better during the next anagen cycle. Maybe the hair can’t grow from inflammation on the scalp that some can feel and some can’t?

@bluecyclone
Is that 50mg per 1ml of RU that you are taking for a 5% dose?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I decided not move move forward with the RU did only 2 days at that mix.

I’m still trying to get the 2.5 Finasteride Gel. Until then just using .5 Finasteride in a composited PG mix.

Hairline finally hit a solid NW2 as temples rapidly recede.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Miniaturization? Only trying to figure out if this is male pattern baldness or something else so I can stop Finasteride which makes me feel like sh*t.

I know there is a lot of hair. A ton less than a year ago but cover.

Attachments

• A0519161-40A7-4D63-9A53-92DEF9DAFACB.jpeg
    A0519161-40A7-4D63-9A53-92DEF9DAFACB.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 198

Vikesh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Miniaturization? Only trying to figure out if this is male pattern baldness or something else so I can stop Finasteride which makes me feel like sh*t.

dude you don’t have mbp, I think you have low ferratin. I have “minuturizion” I’m a Norwood 0.5. I’m literally seeing those “minuturaized hairs grow thicker and see more hairs come in since Im slowly fixing my ferratin issue. Literally hair in my left temple that I thought was receeded and fine are coming back. Literally hairs all across my hair line. I have seen new growth start thin and come in thicker

Stop finasteride, get your ferratin levels checked. Take spleen and liver supplements as advised above, as well as eating more red meat. Wait 6 months.

Vikesh

My Regimen
Reaction score
dude you don’t have mbp, I think you have low ferratin. I have “minuturizion” I’m a Norwood 0.5. I’m literally seeing those “minuturaized hairs grow thicker and see more hairs come in since Im slowly fixing my ferratin issue. Literally hair in my left temple that I thought was receeded and fine are coming back. Literally hairs all across my hair line. I have seen new growth start thin and come in thicker

Stop finasteride, get your ferratin levels checked. Take spleen and liver supplements as advised above, as well as eating more red meat. Wait 6 months.

thank me later.

Vikesh

My Regimen
Reaction score
thank me later.

also if you haven’t noticed, the finasteride is causing your hair to decay at a faster rate. It’s literally f*****g you up. Get off that sh*t fast man

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I could know that for sure. My hair is growing back weak and thin and just can’t keep pace with the shed.

I am using topical Finasteride that’s doing:
1. Nothing
2. Harm
3. Working but I’m balding too fast to keep up

Density is well under 40% from a year ago.

Attachments

• C77AF990-716D-4FA6-8F51-40A59F625F10.jpeg
    C77AF990-716D-4FA6-8F51-40A59F625F10.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 328
  • 0F31D68C-96AA-4C4D-A17F-5F79B625A73E.jpeg
    0F31D68C-96AA-4C4D-A17F-5F79B625A73E.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 344

Vikesh

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I could know that for sure. My hair is growing back weak and thin and just can’t keep pace with the shed.

I am using topical Finasteride that’s doing:
1. Nothing
2. Harm
3. Working but I’m balding too fast to keep up

Density is well under 40% from a year ago.

dude if you had mbp, your temples would be gone and your crown would be gone at the rate you’ve lost it at. You don’t have mbp. Finasteride is causing more HARM. You are f*****g up your hormones. Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith. Get off the finasteride, increase your ferratin.

You aren’t even close to a Norwood 2 btw lol

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I can’t tell you how much I wish you were right on the Ferritin. Had it tested again and came in at 59 said normal was 20-300.

I have started back on iron but... afraid to stop the topical Finasteride. I know there a lot of hair but when you compare to 6 months or a year the gaps and loss of density become very apparent. It’s all about the rate of loss not where I am today. (6 month photos wet same angle)

Attachments

• 14F9A8E8-C6E3-42E3-A2FD-D191A3CC9C6C.jpeg
    14F9A8E8-C6E3-42E3-A2FD-D191A3CC9C6C.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 289
  • DEB63DF3-8837-4A9D-A76B-7550CD868484.jpeg
    DEB63DF3-8837-4A9D-A76B-7550CD868484.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 278