After The Recent Events Anybody Else Depressed ?

weepysad

Reaction score
Cancer vs male pattern baldness? Wow. This is an insane comparison. The vast majority of men are completely fine with their balding/baldness. Being bald doesn't kill your body, doesn't cause you physical pain and suffering, will not make you go through chemotherapy which often time is worse than painful death itself. If any of you guys ever had cancer, your hair would be the least of your worries. Get over yourselves. It is truly pathetic.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cancer vs male pattern baldness? Wow. This is an insane comparison. The vast majority of men are completely fine with their balding/baldness. Being bald doesn't kill your body, doesn't cause you physical pain and suffering, will not make you go through chemotherapy which often time is worse than painful death itself. If any of you guys ever had cancer, your hair would be the least of your worries. Get over yourselves. It is truly pathetic.

Cancer is really bad so balding can't ruin your life guys. Duh. One thing being really bad must mean the other thing is completely trivial, that's how that works. Everything you've experienced from being bald is totally invalidated and it's never affected anybody in any meaningful way, nobody's ever offed themselves etc. It's all just fine.

doesn't cause you physical pain and suffering

I had a very manual labor job for a while in which I was injured and put out of work for months. Between that, multiple surgeries, and a lot of dental work including a root canal where the anesthetic didn't work I can tell you that if physical pain is the worst thing you've ever been through then you haven't been through a whole lot.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cancer is really bad so balding can't ruin your life guys. Duh. One thing being really bad must mean the other thing is completely trivial, that's how that works. Everything you've experienced from being bald is totally invalidated and it's never affected anybody in any meaningful way, nobody's ever offed themselves etc. It's all just fine.

I had a very manual labor job for a while in which I was injured and put out of work for months. Between that, multiple surgeries, and a lot of dental work including a root canal where the anesthetic didn't work I can tell you that if physical pain is the worst thing you've ever been through then you haven't been through a whole lot.
Hairloss is an awful thing, particularly at a young age. it affects my enjoyment of a lot of fun things i do regularly. I cant just go out and do things with no planning because my hair looks crap without being washed,styled. I cant try out different hair styles. It affects my confidence and enjoyment of daily life.

However, you cant compare it to cancer thats just ridiculous. On top of all the crap cancer throws at you, you have to lose your hair too toeven have a chance of beating it.

People need to understand there is a middle ground between ‘who cares about hair, shave it brah’ and ‘balding is worse than cancer’

Kevin19888

My Regimen
Reaction score
What annoys me is when you see a ridiculously ugly guy with phenomenal hair. As a good looking guy myself with hair loss It is a debilitating condition which affects your looks dramatically. Yet these ugly guys will never sleep with 8s 9s and 10s anyway so what's the point in them having ridiculously thick hair. I was on the bus the other day and there was this ugly short fat Chinese guy in front of me. His hair was so thick it almost looked artificial.

allthegains

My Regimen
Reaction score
What annoys me is when you see a ridiculously ugly guy with phenomenal hair. As a good looking guy myself with hair loss It is a debilitating condition which affects your looks dramatically. Yet these ugly guys will never sleep with 8s 9s and 10s anyway so what's the point in them having ridiculously thick hair. I was on the bus the other day and there was this ugly short fat Chinese guy in front of me. His hair was so thick it almost looked artificial.

lmao...

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol the guy could have easily said "what's the point of beign good looking if you have sh*t hair, that guy will never sleep with 9 or 10s"

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well what exactly are our options here? I've been on minoxidil for 5 years and I use nizoral and another hairloss shampoo. Tried finasteride twice - the first time not even remotely expecting any side effects, and then again 1 year later on a micro-dose regiment and both times I ended up with erectile dysfunction. I bought RU from Kane and followed Hellouser's thread on that - used for 6-7 months with no noticeable effects on my hair but wait! I did get f*****g gynocomastia in my right nipple. What else is there? Derma rolling? "Seti"? I mean how much time and energy can a person be expected to put into trying to save their hair when the options for doing so out there are a goddamn JOKE? If I prioritized my hair more than having a functioning c*** I would pop finasteride like skittles and get a hair transplant but other than that there's not much we can reasonably be expected to do. I think I'm done with the home science experiments for good, not only do we have no idea if these treatments do anything, we don't even know if the sh*t we're getting from manufacturers is safe/ legit.
Read through this thread and try finasteride again but this time with some extra supplements and maybe it'll help you, worth a try imo.
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...to-deal-with-finasteride-side-effects.110821/

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol the guy could have easily said "what's the point of beign good looking if you have sh*t hair, that guy will never sleep with 9 or 10s"

The difference is good looking baldies used to be good looking with nice thick hair! I know the feeling of picking and choosing women (10’s and 9’s),...when I had nice hair to match my aesthetic facial and body features.

Ugly guys never had that, bcs they were and are ugly. They never even got a taste to feel bad.

allthegains

My Regimen
Reaction score
If human kind was to be destroyed in a year, and the only way to stop it is to cure baldness......we’re all fucked.

lols I guarantee if bioengineers put their heads together they'd have gene therapy for this within 12 months. In China they are already manipulating human intelligence

Kevin19888

My Regimen
Reaction score

Not really, hair is still acceptable that I can sleep with these women and it doesn't change the fact my hair used to be better. Also although I would not wear a hair system theoretically if you got a really expensive one you could see what you look like with hair. What's the point in a very ugly guy having thick hair. It genuinely annoys me.

Kevin19888

My Regimen
Reaction score
The difference is good looking baldies used to be good looking with nice thick hair! I know the feeling of picking and choosing women (10’s and 9’s),...when I had nice hair to match my aesthetic facial and body features.

Ugly guys never had that, bcs they were and are ugly. They never even got a taste to feel bad.

This. Exactly.

br1

Reaction score
how is that a reason for me to not care about the death of one of the best dj's ever known to human history. Not only he made people happy but he lived a dream life while doing so
First time i heard this "dj" name.

Did not even know he was alive.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I would like this 10 times if I could