After The Recent Events Anybody Else Depressed ?

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you really ? I've been alone completely for the past 5 years nobody calling me to say happy birthday to me. Abusive family + balding + incel = f*** this sh*t honestly
Have you ever wondered if that's your fault and not the others?
Have you ever wondered if you deserve to be called for happy birthday?

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you really ? I've been alone completely for the past 5 years nobody calling me to say happy birthday to me. Abusive family + balding + incel = f*** this sh*t honestly
how is that a reason for me to not care about the death of one of the best dj's ever known to human history. Not only he made people happy but he lived a dream life while doing so

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it could have been worse you know, like getting cancer or AIDS.

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont care deal with it f*****

Absolute maaaad laaad
thug-life-beer-belly-ex-boyfriend1.jpg

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seriously...I never understand why yoy have so hope about brotzu....a lotion which don't contain pge1 but only a precursor....Stop dreaming. Androgenetic Alopecia is a a b**ch and you have to deal with CB0301 or Dutasteride + minoxidil + a lot of others stuff...

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously...I never understand why yoy have so hope about brotzu....a lotion which don't contain pge1 but only a precursor....Stop dreaming. Androgenetic Alopecia is a a b**ch and you have to deal with CB0301 or Dutasteride + minoxidil + a lot of others stuff...
legit post

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude the man regrew his temples somehow ...

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

PTD-DBM is greater than all these combined

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had no hairline right out of high school with other physical abnormalities so I never went to college or had a normal life. Now I hit the wrong end of my 20s. So yes for the last half a decade I have been a miserable hermit. I thought the Brotion was really going to be it.

I feel terrible seeing teenagers on here. I don't want them to turn into me.

I wonder if Choi or any of these other guys understand how big an impact this has on people's lives especially young 20-somethings. Like does anybody care or is it nbd because we're ugly and bald. When these guys decide to go back to trials over and over and over for a decade or more do they get what that means for us

Last edited: