Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think green eyes are the most attractive. Possibly because they're the most unusual and rare eye colour they seem more striking and exotic.

6213c4f1-e8e6-445e-a064-a0cefc96a32a.jpg

b9c15fd551fd9ba750e2794071971d65.jpg

54a2d15c3bcf4ddbafe15d06b28c9ff4--eye-makeup-beauty-makeup.jpg

435full-catalina-otalvaro.jpg

cca474e55b57323c3e9b4b0eb3a896d0.jpg

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Most of those eyes don't look real, not in a good way.

But I liked her:

View attachment 73475

It did cross my mind that a couple of the pictures had been altered or enhanced tbh (maybe the 2nd and 3rd pictures) but again maybe they don't look real because such a shade of green is so rare.
But that's beside the point really. What I will say is if you do have green eyes count yourself lucky; Only 2% of people have green eyes and yes they are generally considered the most attractive.

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only real 10s I have seen in my life were russian girls.
Some of them were really like elves from another world.
Put just a little weight on this girl and you have perfect 10. (As I you can see, I do not like big tits at all. I find them more scary, than attractive :D)
met-art_ry_316_16.jpg

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only real 10s I have seen in my life were russian girls.
Some of them were really like elves from another world.
Put just a little weight on this girl and you have perfect 10. (As I you can see, I do not like big tits at all. I find them more scary, than attractive :D)
View attachment 73634

I don't find this particular girl to be that amazing (definitely in the 8 range, but not nearly a 10), but I agree that Russian girls are, on average, the most attractive of the caucasian ethnicities. Many of them are just amazingly beautiful.

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to have kids with Charlotte Riley, despite her light strabismus.

Too late though, already got kids with stud actor Tom Hardy. His hair line is alright but his hair is pretty bad.

rexfeatures_5470176eq.jpg