Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't find every single girl there rated 7+ attractive. Even the first two girls rated as 9 I don't think I'd look at twice on the street. However, if we're talking girls as hot as Alba or Jolie then I really wouldn't be picky lol.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly don't find every single girl there rated 7+ attractive. Even the first two girls rated as 9 I don't think I'd look at twice on the street. However, if we're talking girls as hot as Alba or Jolie then I really wouldn't be picky lol.
theyre composites. idealforehead is right that its overly generous. when you combine faces they average out and it gets rid of the blemishes and imperfections. IRL they're all above what the rating says they are

EDIT: btw @Afro_Vacancy the pics are from hotornot.com and each one is based on 36 pics

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
View attachment 72578
Hate to say it but i only am attracted to the 6.5 and up here

Yeah, me too. I also find the 6.5-6.9 composite to be the hottest - on par with the 9.5-10 composite.

However, experience interacting with RL women tells me that I would also be fine with the 5.5+

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, me too. I also find the 6.5-6.9 composite to be the hottest - on par with the 9.5-10 composite.

However, experience interacting with RL women tells me that I would also be fine with the 5.5+
ya but like i said you gotta factor in that these are composites and superior to their real life versions 0_0. i would like sex with the 5s but as a girlfriend i would only be satisfied with the 6.5s and up. idgaf if its unrealistic for me to get, its the truth

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
theyre composites. idealforehead is right that its overly generous. when you combine faces they average out and it gets rid of the blemishes and imperfections. IRL they're all above what the rating says they are

EDIT: btw @Afro_Vacancy the pics are from hotornot.com and each one is based on 36 pics

I think we're getting our wires crossed. I was referring to the pictures posted by DHT police not the composites.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interestingly, the composites above 6.5 are all slim compared to the previous ones. There is a noticeable jump.

That's what I was going to point out. I think the composite 5's facial structure is quite good in my opinion (I have low standards for facial structure having had a fucked up one myself at times of life), but she's definitely fat. If she lost weight though she'd be very attractive to me. I don't need a facial beauty queen. Why the f*** do I care if she has perfect cheekbones or not. That's minor stuff in the context of actual reality.

This is why 90% of being attractive for women is just not being fat. Most women have sufficiently good facial structure if they are average that all they need to do is stay slim and plenty of guys (like me) will love to go out with them.

Not so easy for us guys though.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
That's what I was going to point out. I think the composite 5's facial structure is quite good in my opinion (I have low standards for facial structure having had a fucked up one myself at times of life), but she's definitely fat. If she lost weight though she'd be very attractive to me. I don't need a facial beauty queen. Why the f*** do I care if she has perfect cheekbones or not. That's minor stuff in the context of actual reality.

This is why 90% of being attractive for women is just not being fat. Most women have sufficiently good facial structure if they are average that all they need to do is stay slim and plenty of guys (like me) will love to go out with them.

Not so easy for us guys though.

Do you go only for white women, or all ethnicities?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry for my earlier outburst.

It was a combination of watching videos of neo-Nazis and reading comments of alt right on Youtube. I then saw a video of a man calling indians sh*t skins and people supporting this in the comment section of the Youtube video. and then to top it all, a woman on a social media website was boasting about how she cancelled a student visa of an Indian student admitted to Harvard and how the angry people in comments need to get over it. I have been watching such content from the morning.

and then I came here and I saw comments like - 'unless you are an Indian, you do not have anything to worry about' and pictures of indian guys used to represent the bottom 1% of dating pool.

I am also growing bald like you guys. And the last thing I want to hear is how I will die lonely because of factors that I have no control over. I have low self-esteem and am really insecure about being labelled ugly.

You all are entitled to your opinions. This is your place. I said a lot of abusive things in my comments and I am deeply sorry for the hurt I have caused. I am sorry that I have disliked some of your posts. It is exhausting to go back to remove the dislikes. I am not going to come back here.

Once again, my apologies for the vulgar language. Goodbye!

LOL I love this guy.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

It was a combination of watching videos of neo-Nazis and reading comments of alt right on Youtube. I then saw a video of a man calling indians sh*t skins and people supporting this in the comment section of the Youtube video. and then to top it all, a woman on a social media website was boasting about how she cancelled a student visa of an Indian student admitted to Harvard and how the angry people in comments need to get over it. I have been watching such content from the morning.

and then I came here and I saw comments like - 'unless you are an Indian, you do not have anything to worry about' and pictures of indian guys used to represent the bottom 1% of dating pool.

I am also growing bald like you guys. And the last thing I want to hear is how I will die lonely because of factors that I have no control over. I have low self-esteem and am really insecure about being labelled ugly.

You all are entitled to your opinions. This is your place. I said a lot of abusive things in my comments and I am deeply sorry for the hurt I have caused. I am sorry that I have disliked some of your posts. It is exhausting to go back to remove the dislikes. I am not going to come back here.

Don't sweat it man. You don't have to apologize to me at least. We're all upset, frustrated, and unhappy. If we weren't, we wouldn't be spending all our time on a stupid website.

Everyone's entitled to vent or freak out a bit. Life isn't easy.

My advice if I have any is don't try to stick your head in the sand. If you're Indian, yeah, women will hold it against you. If you're ugly, yeah women will hold it against you. It doesn't mean it's impossible, but it means you have to be realistic and lower your standards plus try much harder if dying alone is something you're trying to avoid.

You need to desensitize yourself to the racism and lookism of women and the world. Not pretend it doesn't exist. You can't change your race, and it's f*****g hard to change your face.

I'm suffering from those same problems as well. Many of us are.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well done for admitting this.

Not many people on here come off as racist - at least not to me.

I think there are a few who have concerns about migration and feminism but they are valid opinions in the way that they express them.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not gonna lie salted wound i'm a bit racist, but only in the sense that i love white people, mainly white women and white culture. but i don't actively hate any of the other races. a few foreign asian cultures tick me off in certain ways though, like asians being psychotically obsessed with grades and cruel towards animals, or indians shitting in streets.

i don't feel guilty at all about this considering whites made like everything haha. and theres a huge annoying *** anti white trend right now.

koolaidshade

Reaction score
4c82472f5ce14481ae50834bedfc1b17--danielle-campbelle-book-characters.jpg

danielle campbell. she's a witch in the Vampire Diaries spinoff called The Originals

blackg

Reaction score

You don't have to leave. I like the sound of you already.
Please sleep on this decision, don't be too hasty.

blackg

Reaction score
My advice if I have any is don't try to stick your head in the sand. If you're Indian, yeah, women will hold it against you. If you're ugly, yeah women will hold it against you. It doesn't mean it's impossible, but it means you have to be realistic and lower your standards plus try much harder if dying alone is something you're trying to avoid... and it's f*****g hard to change your face.
Damn, you sure know how to make a guy feel better.