My Regimen
Reaction score
Sofia Vergara, godess:

sofia-vergara-tiptoe-photo-u1?w=650&q=50&fm=jpg&fit=crop&crop=faces.jpg

81dAxVgMEWL._SX342_.jpg

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The only real 10s I have seen in my life were russian girls.
Some of them were really like elves from another world.
Put just a little weight on this girl and you have perfect 10. (As I you can see, I do not like big tits at all. I find them more scary, than attractive :D)
View attachment 73634

Yes! Some of the Russian tennis players are stunning! Anna Kournikova is my favourite.

anna-kournikova-2422.jpg

062b22bd7150dc8703f2c205207a4270--ana-kournikova-bandeau.jpg

anna1.jpg

aq2B3Ej_700b.jpg

Anna-Kournikova-On-Red-Carpet-SW141.jpg

0TJMywFc6EOOXz5ud-_w_REAcEfPg1E642c1ehDKzboUj_yc97740r19r3hD6xTH-9z3=w400-h300-no.gif

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, Goddess indeed. Proportions are excellent.

Someone reming me pls..... how is this related to the "Impact of hair Loss?"
It's related to the impact of hair loss because it destroys our chances of ever being able to look at one of these women without being labeled as creepy.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Very few guys would have a chance with girls like this.
Maybe this thread should be in the "off topic" section but honestly who cares?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
If we're talking about proportions...

DL8gPRVUIAIppxi.jpg

DRWK_TWUEAIyK4E.jpg

DJFBsMiV4AAUb-5.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Malaysian MPs are worried AirAsia's flight attendant uniforms are too sexy and may 'arouse passengers'
rtx1ji4f.jpg
They’re too sexy for flights, say Malaysian Members-of-Parliament. REUTERS / Beawiharta

• Malaysian MPs have scrutinised budget airlines AirAsia and FireFly for the "revealing" uniforms of their flight attendants.
  • Senator Datuk Abdullah Mat Yasim said the uniforms were "eye-catching" and "can arouse passengers."
  • Another senator said, "My wife is worried whenever I fly alone on Malindo or AirAsia."
http://uk.businessinsider.com/malay...tm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can i take dutasteride and finasteride at the same time ? Would i get better results if i did this ?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Stanx22 ; if you can handle it ; the best routine is basically duta 05 mg daily and minoxidil
this is basicaly a cure for the healthy hair if you start early enough
it will maintain them , and maybe thicken the miniaturized one

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Stanx22 ; if you can handle it ; the best routine is basically duta 05 mg daily and minoxidil
this is basicaly a cure for the healthy hair if you start early enough
it will maintain them , and maybe thicken the miniaturized one
What about 1mg duta + minoxidil + nizoral and maybe some vitamin d to make my hair healthier ?

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can i take dutasteride and finasteride at the same time ? Would i get better results if i did this ?

I'd advise you take finasteride first and see if that does anything. It's the only official prescribed medication for hairloss in men. In my opinion duasteride is a bit risky because it's a lot stronger than finasteride but it's your choice to try it.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd advise you take finasteride first and see if that does anything. It's the only official prescribed medication for hairloss in men. In my opinion duasteride is a bit risky because it's a lot stronger than finasteride but it's your choice to try it.
Thanks for your advice, but i have no time, unfortunately.