She's a 10.

What's her name?
https://twitter.com/iworshipamanda?lang=en

DRGPdCQXUAAwrmt.jpg

She looks even better in motion :D

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
its gonna be so weird bating to something that captain and afro are also bating to. i guess i got past it just fine when i did it to georgie tho meh :rolleyes:

Here's a thought for you, unless it's a very niche facebook type girl, I and many others on this forum would have "enjoyed" her videos.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Holy f*** such perfection.

She has huge amounts of fat in her breasts, butts, cheeks, yet her stomach is a six pack.

She must have been molded by the gods themselves.

Yeah, her waist to hip ratio and her fat distribution is just insane.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
she's cute. i want to hold her hand :3. looks half asian tho, so reserved for white guys

She's pretty much ideal, she didn't show her face in her early videos and made a lot of sense, then she shows that gorgeous mush of hers and it's like woah.

But as I say, can't focus at all now. I literally turn my phone over and just listen.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She's pretty much ideal, she didn't show her face in her early videos and made a lot of sense, then she shows that gorgeous mush of hers and it's like woah.

But as I say, can't focus at all now. I literally turn my phone over and just listen.
yea i get you, i agree she can only be true waifu if she is smart/good personality. and of course the only way you can be sure of this is if you judge her without seeing her.

and i'm also lolling at how you cant focus on what she's saying because of her looks. thats actually a legitimate problem for women, thats objectification i think (SRS).

EDIT: watching the video, i'm glad theres sensible red pill women like her around, although she might be pandering like other "tradthots" like lauren southern

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea i get you, i agree she can only be true waifu if she is smart/good personality. and of course the only way you can be sure of this is if you judge her without seeing her.

and i'm also lolling at how you cant focus on what she's saying because of her looks. thats actually a legitimate problem for women, thats objectification i think (SRS).

EDIT: watching the video, i'm glad theres sensible red pill women like her around, although she might be pandering like other "tradthots" like lauren southern

I only recently started revisiting Southern, any reason you think that? I don't have much of an opinion on her.

I see what you mean about pandering but the vast majority of her videos aren't clickbaity red pill stuff like I posted, she's fairly cautious about the whole SJW/red pill division generally.

Just found this, can be fake though...

View attachment 74031

There's another before/after of her as a child with an apparent overbite and how that magically disappeared. I think that's where this clear fake has stemmed from.

MY WAIFU IS NOT PANDERING AND NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL LEAVE MY SEMI SUSHI PUSSY WAIFU ALONE ;____;

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only recently started revisiting Southern, any reason you think that? I don't have much of an opinion on her.

I see what you mean about pandering but the vast majority of her videos aren't clickbaity red pill stuff like I posted, she's fairly cautious about the whole SJW/red pill division generally.

There's another before/after of her as a child with an apparent overbite and how that magically disappeared. I think that's where this clear fake has stemmed from.

MY WAIFU IS NOT PANDERING AND NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL LEAVE MY SEMI SUSHI PUSSY WAIFU ALONE ;____;
its not a firm opinion of mine, she just seems too perfect with the cutesy hapa , seemingly smart, red pilled, etc. seems like a romantic fantasy of 16 year old 4chan /pol/ers .