Aaaaaand here's why all these PUAHATERS are here, AGAIN....

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I mean the whole gingers have no souls is a running joke but I hardly see it as a disability. I always thought it would be cool to be ginger if it weren't coupled with the inability to tan haha. Three of my sisters are ginger.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
images

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha, always an exception. I don't mean to sound higher than thou or condescending. I don't know your personal struggles.

I just know I've overblown my perceived flaws so I think you're doing the same.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Haha, always an exception. I don't mean to sound higher than thou or condescending. I don't know your personal struggles.

I just know I've overblown my perceived flaws so I think you're doing the same.

Nah its just the "gingers have souls" mind set in other words its just a joke gingers are as equal as a brown haired or blond hair person here.

seb

Reaction score
Everyones laughing at me. A man of 35.....supermarkets, gyms, when Im delivering the mail, when driving, shopping centres, salons, family members, work colleagues.....

- - - Updated - - -

Nah its just the "gingers have souls" mind set in other words its just a joke gingers are as equal as a brown haired or blond hair person here.
gers
Its only a joke if the recipient is laughing also, or the "banter" is amongst friends/known people. Strangers mentioning it, is saying you are pond weed.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If it's as you perceive, you'll only be miserable unless you laugh with them. I try to beat people to the joke by making it before they do. Takes away their steam.

seb

Reaction score
So what you saying is, I have to laugh with them, thus agreeing I am visually, aesthetically, and socially inferior than them.....

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
So what you saying is, I have to laugh with them, thus agreeing I am visually, aesthetically, and socially inferior than them.....

Its just a stupid thing people say like saying all blonde people are dumb or all black people love chicken etc etc...stop taking stupid things to heart.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Exactly. There's a stereotype for every group of people...embrace yours. With my black or Mexican friends, I joke about how white I am or act, and they may joke about themselves as well.

Some people don't get sarcasm though. People with Asperger's can't interpret different forms of humor, including sarcasm, leading people to think they're stiff or humorless.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im not trolling. i dont care for what they saying. but i was really mental hospitalized and i really changed.

BBSA, I wasn't implying you were trolling. But showing how the PUAHATERs had followed you over here, and were coordinating another trolling attempt on here. Now you've admitted trolling this forum before, but on another thread on here, you're saying you were trolling on PUAHATE. Just be straight up, you weren't trolling on PUAHATE at all, you believed what you wrote on there, but have subsequently changed your opinion :)

proudinmyself

Banned
Reaction score
BBSA, I wasn't implying you were trolling. But showing how the PUAHATERs had followed you over here, and were coordinating another trolling attempt on here. Now you've admitted trolling this forum before, but on another thread on here, you're saying you were trolling on PUAHATE. Just be straight up, you weren't trolling on PUAHATE at all, you believed what you wrote on there, but have subsequently changed your opinion :)

dude. puahate is a master troll forum. EVERYONE there trolling. puahate was my escape from the crappy world i lived. i know that in split second in my iphone anytime i wanted i could laugh my *** off.

i never meant anything that i wrote there. i exateratted things for the fun and lolz. yes i had real problems not baldness. family problems but i never really meant the disturb **** i wrote there. it was 100% for the trolling and lulz.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good luck to you. If I see another Macimate style thread crying over the fact he isn't a child, or having someone drone on about ****ing LMS again, it will be too soon!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Proudinmyself, are you becoming a mensch now? I hope so. Most Jewish moms dream of that.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Well trolling or not BBSA i really do hope you get the help you need i know i may argue etc here with others but i do hope everyone can finally put this thing behind us and finally accept it.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BBSA, the first part of fixing it all is admitting your faults and problems. We've all had times when our life spiraled out of control and absolutely anyone can be pushed towards the brink. I think you're on the right track and it seems the people who used to argue with you, including myself, want to help if at all possible. You're on the right track man. Sometimes I have to remind myself that the negative thoughts I feel are unreasonable and of my own creation. Anyway, keep on man, wish you the absolute best.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just to weigh in with the other guys, BBSA we've most certainly had our differences and some pretty explosive arguments on here, but having said that, my heart does go out to you. I don't envy your unhappiness and can empathise with how you feel. Being committed must have been a horrendous experience. I truly truly hope that you're on the road to recovery and can move forward towards the happy life that we all deserve :)

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
There is no way a person with BDD can regularly visit a site like puahate and make a couple of thousand posts there just "for the lulz". Glad you're feeling better now man but come on.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Their quest for perfection is naive at best. Even if they achieved their unrealistic goals, how long do you think they can make it last? They need to be more realistic.