A Make Up Removing App Has Been Released.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would someone laugh at it? It looks really good and 90% of people don't look at your hair except to see if it's there or not, most people have no idea about the Norwood scale or all the other autistic sh*t we obsessed about here, to most you're either bald, obviously balding, or have hair.
MOST GIRLS ARE LIKE:
face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png

When they see a concealer video or a wig being glued on 9gag.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hehe, så morro å prate på norsk. Uansett, jeg sminker meg ikke hver dag engang. Og når jeg først sminker meg til hverdags bruker jeg kanskje 2-3 minutter. Når jeg skal ut derimot, liker jeg å legge mer tid i sminken. Selvsagt fordi jeg vil se finasteride ut, men også fordi jeg syntes det er gøy å sminke meg, prøve ut nye produkter, finne ut hva som kler meg osv. Hvis jeg bare sminket meg for gutter ville jeg kjørt samme looken hele tiden, men jeg syntes det er gøy å variere, ja. Dette gjelder for de fleste jenter/damer.
Jepp, de fleste jenter ser bedre ut med sminke og jeg prøver ikke å si at vi ikke bruker det av denne grunnen, bare at vi også sminker oss fordi vi liker det. Jenter som skal ut på byen f.eks. møtes ofte et par timer i forkant av vors for å ordne seg sammen, skravle og ordne håret osv. Ja, vi vil se bra ut, men sminke kan også være en slags hobby. Jævlig overfladisk hobby ja, men trenger alt være så seriøst da?
Uansett, tar nok neste post på Engelsk :)

Edit:

HAHAHAHA auto correct! ''vil se finasteride ut''
F-I-N*

Wow I had no idea both you and Bateman were Norwegian.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brilliant comment. If it was the other way around it would suck for them as well, what about a hat removing app for instance?
Anyway, this makeup removing app doesn't bother me personally, as I feel quite comfortable both with and without makeup. However a lot of women feel pretty insecure and vulnerable without their makeup, so what's the big deal about doing something that helps you feel more confident? It seems to me that some men almost view makeup usage as some kind of fraud, but please understand that us women do this to feel better about ourselves before anything else. If makeup should be illegal so should hats, beards, camouflaging haircuts, concealers etc. etc.
At the end of the day it's just about feeling a little less insecure. That said, a lot of women (myself included) use makeup as a way to express ourselves, like with hairstyles for instance, not to fool people.

If that is the case why do women stigmatize males who go for hair transplants, treatments or concealers ? Because they inherently don't want "bad genes" and if you are "improving" then you actually aren't really good enough for her, actually you are a fraud and lower than you present yourself, thus unworthy of her and should " just b yourself xd "

You don't use make up to express yourself, first and foremost. Chances are you are using it to enhance your looks and make your female friends jealous of your plump behind. The expression meme is on your third or fourth list.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
If that is the case why do women stigmatize males who go for hair transplants, treatments or concealers ? Because they inherently don't want "bad genes" and if you are "improving" then you actually aren't really good enough for her, actually you are a fraud and lower than you present yourself, thus unworthy of her and should " just b yourself xd "

You don't use make up to express yourself, first and foremost. Chances are you are using it to enhance your looks and make your female friends jealous of your plump behind. The expression meme is on your third or fourth list.

This is totally reductionist dude, if you told me for 100% certain I'd never get laid again I would still want to keep my hair, it was an expression of myself and my personality and I totally understand why women feel the way they do about makeup, I wish we could use it.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is totally reductionist dude, if you told me for 100% certain I'd never get laid again I would still want to keep my hair, it was an expression of myself and my personality and I totally understand why women feel the way they do about makeup, I wish we could use it.
My concealer is not expression of myself. When I wear a suit or something edgy, it's not expression of me or my personality. Just my taste and wish to enhance my looks according to how I want to and think it ought to be.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
My concealer is not expression of myself. When I wear a suit or something edgy, it's not expression of me or my personality. Just my taste and wish to enhance my looks according to how I want to and think it ought to be.

That's basically another way of saying what I said. "My taste" "expression of my self" it's the realization of the mental self-image I maintain of myself in my head. In RL countjulian has a Norwood 3 with diffuse thinning, in countjulian's head he's a Norwood 2 with a nice thick mane, it causes me distress if people perceive the former rather than the latter.

Last edited:

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's basically another way of saying what I said. "My taste" "expression of my self" it's the realization of the mental self-image I maintain of myself in my head. In RL countjulian has a Norwood 3 with diffuse thinning, in countjulian's head he's a Norwood 2 with a nice thick mane, it causes me distress of if people percieve the former rather than the latter.

You may look at it that way, we may rationalize why do people do it. But we can agree on one thing. It is because they think it benefits them.

On the other hand women don't find a benefit of you improving your own looks unless you were born with them. Read above. Else they wouldn't make excuses such as " Ugh too girly " " Sigh, get some confidence ".

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
The issue is that when females use fakeup and bump their rating up by 2 points. That’s now the rating they genuinely believe they have (also why they lost their mind when this app surfaced). Then there’s the issue that women don’t care if their man has multiple partners, they even prefer it. So now all the women are getting dicked/dating by men that are actually out of their league, while average and below men are stuck with their hand. This is hypergamy at work, with the help of fakeup, sexual revolution, and hedonism.

I'm going to steal your idea and name, "fakeup" hahaha.

If only VR glasses were more widespread.

Anyway, I think hypergamy is mostly due to other causes, makeup likely has some effect, but it's negligible compared to other things (in my opinion). For the reasons I outlined.

Again, I think my point stays. If a girl thinks she's a 7 and she uses makeup to increase herself to an "8", she must look at stacy, whom she thought was a 9, and see that she now looks like a 10 and realise that even though in a non-makeup world she's an 8, in this world full of fakeup she's only a 7.

Maybe not, but it seems fairly logical to me.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to steal your idea and name, "fakeup" hahaha.

If only VR glasses were more widespread.

Anyway, I think hypergamy is mostly due to other causes, makeup likely has some effect, but it's negligible compared to other things (in my opinion). For the reasons I outlined.

Again, I think my point stays. If a girl thinks she's a 7 and she uses makeup to increase herself to an "8", she must look at stacy, whom she thought was a 9, and see that she now looks like a 10 and realise that even though in a non-makeup world she's an 8, in this world full of fakeup she's only a 7.

Maybe not, but it seems fairly logical to me.
Your theory relies on females using logic.
source.gif

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
You may look at it that way, we may rationalize why do people do it. But we can agree on one thing. It is because they think it benefits them.

On the other hand women don't find a benefit of you improving your own looks unless you were born with them. Read above. Else they wouldn't make excuses such as " Ugh too girly " " Sigh, get some confidence ".

I think you're making an awful lot of generalizations here. Men aren't supposed to use makeup, Toppik etc. because traditionally men's looks haven't mattered much in an arranged marriage system. Things have changed in the last 100 years but people's thinking is slow to catch up with that fact.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you're making an awful lot of generalizations here. Men aren't supposed to use makeup, Toppik etc. because traditionally men's looks haven't mattered much in an arranged marriage system. Things have changed in the last 100 years but people's thinking is slow to catch up with that fact.
You just said not to make generalization, then extrapolate from there onto how men shouldn't use make up because of the past. That is a generalization.
Also haven't you read how Napoleons wife cucked him with a peasant because he had thick legs and hair ? They were also assholes there and protested men whom they deemed ugly to their family. When they got into marriage they would procrastinate on purpose because Mysterious Chad didn't come to save them.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread has gotten way off topic. If men can wear wigs, use Toppik, get hair transplants, and spend thousands on experimental Chinese anti-androgens (all activities with their own devoted sub fora on this forum) then there's no reason why women shouldn't be able to use makeup or get plastic surgery. The name of the game is feeling good about the way you look, because like it or not contemporary cultures the world over are more obsessed with image and aesthetics than ever before. It's ridiculous that men who spend their time trying to save their looks like we do would object to women doing basically the same thing. The only real root I think is jealousy that women can wear make up and we can't, and I'll be honest I've felt it too. If that's your thing then you should start a campaign for men's makeup acceptance. i would be on board. But ragging on women for using makeup when IMO we all would if it were socially acceptable is stupid, childish and unhelpful to anyone.