A Make Up Removing App Has Been Released.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Would we here at Hairlosstalk be excited about an app that could remove Toppik from pics? I know that would suck for me lol
Brilliant comment. If it was the other way around it would suck for them as well, what about a hat removing app for instance?
Anyway, this makeup removing app doesn't bother me personally, as I feel quite comfortable both with and without makeup. However a lot of women feel pretty insecure and vulnerable without their makeup, so what's the big deal about doing something that helps you feel more confident? It seems to me that some men almost view makeup usage as some kind of fraud, but please understand that us women do this to feel better about ourselves before anything else. If makeup should be illegal so should hats, beards, camouflaging haircuts, concealers etc. etc.
At the end of the day it's just about feeling a little less insecure. That said, a lot of women (myself included) use makeup as a way to express ourselves, like with hairstyles for instance, not to fool people.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brilliant comment. If it was the other way around it would suck for them as well, what about a hat removing app for instance?
Anyway, this makeup removing app doesn't bother me personally, as I feel quite comfortable both with and without makeup. However a lot of women feel pretty insecure and vulnerable without their makeup, so what's the big deal about doing something that helps you feel more confident? It seems to me that some men almost view makeup usage as some kind of fraud, but please understand that us women do this to feel better about ourselves before anything else. If makeup should be illegal so should hats, beards, camouflaging haircuts, concealers etc. etc.
At the end of the day it's just about feeling a little less insecure. That said, a lot of women (myself included) use makeup as a way to express ourselves, like with hairstyles for instance, not to fool people.
Lmao

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
interestingly the founder is a...russian chad

A "Russian Chad" is a "Vlad," no? From his instagram (lol)...

UnhkmOp.jpg

Q4rsw9W.jpg

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, I've had enough of this!
You may relish in this app but it's a clear violation of a woman's rights and it's also on-par with looking up her skirt.

Women are the fairer sex for a reason. They are fragile and are under constant pressure from a male dominated landscape to always appear beautiful lest they be mocked (like you are gleefully doing now) and thrown on the scrap heap.

You're quite the third wave feminist eh?
That was just silly.

Also.... It should be human rights, not women's rights. Why exactly should it be a woman's special right to not be called out for makeup?

Plenty of people are mocked for the way they look. And there are women who look average but are successful. True, the world has been dominated by men. But that gives no special value to a butthurt woman over a butthurt man.

Women are legitimately retarded. Can't believe there's a woman out there whose IQ is >100.

There are plenty of smart ones. Your be surprised.

My reaction exactly. Most of us I think.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeh any guy with half a sense of awareness about women know not to pull back the curtain haha . . . . oz is great and powerful but we already know its just a guy with a machine lmao

interestingly the founder is a chad

View attachment 70030

russian chad . . . . i'm gonna call him a nikolai xD 0_0

https://boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/90252815#p90252862

the archived 4chan board about it is interesting, they put like hundreds of celebs through it. the manlier ones like alice green and ronda rousey easily survive it haha.
Actually, his real name is Ashot and he is not even a programmer, in the past he was a CEO of a russian analogue of FoxNews.
Btw, men from Caucasus region usually have great hair, but an average or even short height.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, his real name is Ashot and he is not even a programmer, in the past he was a CEO of a russian analogue of FoxNews.
Btw, men from Caucasus region usually have great hair, but an average or even short height.
no surprise. he's too hot to be a programmer lol. also no surprise he is a businessman, thats a chad occupation

by caucasus region men u mean guys from russia and turkey?

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no surprise. he's too hot to be a programmer lol. also no surprise he is a businessman, thats a chad occupation

by caucasus region men u mean guys from russia and turkey?
Well, nearly... He is from Dagestan.

1269px-Caucasus_regions_map.png

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah cause hats or beard can turn you from an ugly, freak of nature to decent looking.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Yeah cause hats or beard can turn you from an ugly, freak of nature to decent looking.
Makeup can't turn you from an ugly freak of nature to decent looking either, it's pretty easy to spot who is actually beautiful and who is just trying. What's your point anyway? I am surprised you're not banned by now, all you write is pure hatred against women and you are only 17 years old.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Neither can make up. An ugly woman with make up on is still an ugly woman.
An ugly guy who goes the the gym religiously is still gonna be an ugly guy, but with a good physique.
The make-up, as with exercise for aesthetic purposes, is just another way for people to feel good about themselves. So it does help with people's in securities in a way.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither can make up. An ugly woman with make up on is still an ugly woman.
An ugly guy who goes the the gym religiously is still gonna be an ugly guy, but with a good physique.
The make-up, as with exercise for aesthetic purposes, is just another way for people to feel good about themselves. So it does help with people's in securities in a way.
lol nooooo theyre hardly comparable. face is far more important. make up improves face dramatically, and gymcelling wont do sh*t for your face (besides for super fatties)

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Makeup can't turn you from an ugly freak of nature to decent looking either, it's pretty easy to spot who is actually beautiful and who is just trying. What's your point anyway? I am surprised you're not banned by now, all you write is pure hatred against women and you are only 17 years old.
It's because women don't see me as a human being nor they treat me as one. And tbh, many guys on here hate women like me or maybe more, but they're afraid or just don't bother exposing it.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's because women don't see me as a human being nor they treat me as one. And tbh, many guys on here hate women like me or maybe more, but they're afraid or just don't bother exposing it.

hate them for what?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol nooooo theyre hardly comparable. face is far more important. make up improves face dramatically, and gymcelling wont do sh*t for your face (besides for super fatties)

ugly woman will stay ugly

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hate them for what?
I don't know, everyone has his reasons. I get the vibe of hate towards women from some members on here, but i'm not going to tell who. And i could be wrong who knows.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Makeup isn't a way to express yourself, maybe a way to express a more beautiful version of your face in order to land Chad.

How is something that's naturally growing out of your face (beard) the same as applying fakeup to completely transform your face. Are women like you somehow deluded enough to think that they are spending x amount of time every day applying makeup to hide faults in order to express themselves???

Men feel like sh*t when frauding like women do all the time, like wearing hats to coverup sh*t hair. Even then a hat isn't like makeup, it's more like wearing longsleeve sweaters in order to hide forearms. It only hides the top of our head, not completely transform us. Many of us don't even do it, because we know at one point the hat goes off and then the women we have pulled with the hat feel betrayed. Ironic! Interesting how frauding makes women feel less insecure while for men it does the complete opposite.

The next step is to invent glasses that have MakeApp programmed into it for constant view of womens faces without makeup.

Here's a view of what some women look like without "expressing themselves".
1510709442379.gif

1510709738629.png

1510709511656.jpg

1510711241743.jpg

"MUH ARTISTIC EXPRESSION!!!" "MUH SO JINNY!!"
laughing-hard-gif-8.gif
laughing-hard-gif-8.gif
laughing-hard-gif-8.gif
laughing-hard-gif-8.gif

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Makeup isn't a way to express yourself, maybe a way to express a more beautiful version of your face in order to land Chad.
Only needed to read this sentence to get the whole message of your lengthy post. What can I say, I don't think you know as much about women as you think you do :)
Uansett, det føles rart å snakke med en nordmann på Engelsk ^^,