A Make Up Removing App Has Been Released.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
An app called MakeApp has been released. This app removes make up from any picture and video. This has of course made females lose their minds. The creator of the app has been accused of promoting misogyny because removing the makeup of a woman is literally rape.

https://www.popsugar.com/beauty/What-MakeApp-App-Shows-Women-Makeup-44258535
> «But, as countless ladies have said before me, we don't wear makeup for anyone but our fabulous selves.»
> Wears make up for herself, fumes when people remove it in a picture.

BsX8YXx_d.jpg

f840be531f57654975a068777609307c7ca5c23d4758361bda1c99b3b2930ffd.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
An app called MakeApp has been released. This app removes make up from any picture and video. This has of course made females lose their minds. The creator of the app has been accused of promoting misogyny because removing the makeup of a woman is literally rape.

> «But, as countless ladies have said before me, we don't wear makeup for anyone but our fabulous selves.»

View attachment 70001
View attachment 70002
Right, I've had enough of this!
You may relish in this app but it's a clear violation of a woman's rights and it's also on-par with looking up her skirt.

Women are the fairer sex for a reason. They are fragile and are under constant pressure from a male dominated landscape to always appear beautiful lest they be mocked (like you are gleefully doing now) and thrown on the scrap heap.

This woman, Britteny Luse, is also party right in her comments she made about being uncomfortable with this app.
She went on to say.... and I'm paraphrasing: "This app is for those guy's who have never even seen a woman up close. The frustrated haters."
And I agree with her.

A woman without make up is no big revelation, guys.
One day you may see this for yourselves instead of on some pathetic app that only serves to ultimately makes these poor ladies look subjectively worse then the reality.

You have lowered yourself once again, Bateman. I'm not surprised.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also apparently it doesn't even work that well, makeup comes in so many different varieties I doubt an app could ever figure that out, it just plays around with the shades of a few face parts. Non-story.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

View attachment 70001
View attachment 70002

Someone tell these feministas that the app doesn't actually remove makeup from faces, it just digitally alters photographs according to some algorithm, and I presume can be used on men's faces as well.

A man does something related to women that women don't approve of? Misogyny. Rape.

blackg

Reaction score
Someone tell these feministas that the app doesn't actually remove makeup from faces, it just digitally alters photographs according to some algorithm, and I presume can be used on men's faces as well.

A man does something related to women that women don't approve of? Misogyny. Rape.
It is a form of rape when you think about it.
"Cosmetic rape" I call it.

This app may unintentionally have the effect of increasing sympathy for those women who need a lot of make-up to appear presentable for the men in their lives.

Also, more wealthy men may now invest in the cosmetic industry.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women are legitimately retarded. Can't believe there's a woman out there whose IQ is >100.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So using #nomakeup and #makeupfree and tagging all your female friends to basically bully them in to scrubbing their face down and getting their camera out, that's all above board in empowerment and forcing them to reveal their natural beauty.

But literally "doing it for them" (and not really)? Now that's invasion of privacy.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So using #nomakeup and #makeupfree and tagging all your female friends to basically bully them in to scrubbing their face down and getting their camera out, that's all above board in empowerment and forcing them to reveal their natural beauty.

But literally "doing it for them" (and not really)? Now that's invasion of privacy.
lol @ natural beauty.

There's no natural beauty. Most women look like sh*t without makeup.

It's because women inflate their ego and consider themselves superior and have the "princess" mentality because of makeup. They even date men 3 or 4 points above of them because of it and then whine like absolute w****s about how men should stick to their own league and lower their standards.

Women are manipulative sl*ts.

blackg

Reaction score

Yes.

blackg

Reaction score
lol @ natural beauty.
There's no natural beauty. Most women look like sh*t without makeup.
You couldn't be more wrong.
Most of the women I've been with do have this natural beauty.

I've had to beg these women in the past to not cake their faces in paint.
Too much make-up can make an attractive woman look like a butch transvestite..
1188.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeh any guy with half a sense of awareness about women know not to pull back the curtain haha . . . . oz is great and powerful but we already know its just a guy with a machine lmao

interestingly the founder is a chad

810d13b57f224c80.jpg

russian chad . . . . i'm gonna call him a nikolai xD 0_0

https://boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/90252815#p90252862

the archived 4chan board about it is interesting, they put like hundreds of celebs through it. the manlier ones like alice green and ronda rousey easily survive it haha.

Last edited: