A Make Up Removing App Has Been Released.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
The next step is to invent glasses that have MakeApp programmed into it for constant view of womens faces without makeup.

A makeup-blocker, genius, hahaha.

Funny to think of potential future battles between makeup manufacturers and software developers.

Anyway, I truly believe makeup, and stuff like that, is mostly only good for competing with people of the same sex.

If every girl wears makeup, and every girl raises one point in looks, than relatively speaking they are all the same, and will all end up with the same guys as if none of them wore makeup.

And even girls that don't need to wear makeup will gain that extra point for looking good "without makeup".

So it all pretty much levels out.

The argument against this is that there's likely some girls it particularly helps with, which I agree. But those girls are often noted by guys "she looks good in makeup, but not without", and she'll likely fall close to her place in the race regardless.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
@Patrick_Bateman do you really think girls own 38 nearly identical shades of lipstick in order to attract Chad? No, not everything is about Chad. Yes, we want to look good for the boys (and girls), but a lot of girls do makeup for yes - fun, and also to feel better. We know men don't give a sh*t about what shade of gold our eyeshadow is, or how much our highlighter is popping. There is an infinite amount of makeup looks a girl can do, just look up some makeup tutorials on YouTube.
Also, if you truly think makeup is fraud then you should also think wearing Toppik for your thinning hair is. How the fuark is it different? Just let people do their thing, why does it have to offend you. There are millions of girls in this world, some wear a lot of makeup and some wear none. Just go for the girls with less makeup if makeup truly bothers you that much.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only needed to read this sentence to get the whole message of your lengthy post. What can I say, I don't think you know as much about women as you think you do :)
Uansett, det føles rart å snakke med en nordmann på Engelsk ^^,
Du må være enig i at sminke ikke brukes til å uttrykke deg selv? Står du opp 20min eller noe hver dag for å "uttrykke deg" selv? Bruker du ekstra lang tid på sminke før du skal ut fordi at det er ekstra viktig å uttrykke deg selv da? Jenter ser objektivt bedre ut med sminke, og det er derfor de bruker det. Du kan ikke nekte for det.
A makeup-blocker, genius, hahaha.

Funny to think of potential future battles between makeup manufacturers and software developers.

Anyway, I truly believe makeup, and stuff like that, is mostly only good for competing with people of the same sex.

If every girl wears makeup, and every girl raises one point in looks, than relatively speaking they are all the same, and will all end up with the same guys as if none of them wore makeup.

And even girls that don't need to wear makeup will gain that extra point for looking good "without makeup".

So it all pretty much levels out.

The argument against this is that there's likely some girls it particularly helps with, which I agree. But those girls are often noted by guys "she looks good in makeup, but not without", and she'll likely fall close to her place in the race regardless.
I should trademark the makeup remover glasses.

I don't think makeup is only good for competing with the same sex. It literally makes women better looking. And I know that it's easy to spot alot of what's done with makeup. But even if you see that they are wearing it, it still works. It's all about the illusion.

Somehow these females wearing makeup have deluded themselves enough to think that their face caked in fakeup is their true self. That's why they are losing their sh*t at the thought of this app, because it removes this illusion.

@Patrick_Bateman do you really think girls own 38 nearly identical shades of lipstick in order to attract Chad? No, not everything is about Chad. Yes, we want to look good for the boys (and girls), but a lot of girls do makeup for yes - fun, and also to feel better. We know men don't give a sh*t about what shade of gold our eyeshadow is, or how much our highlighter is popping. There is an infinite amount of makeup looks a girl can do, just look up some makeup tutorials on YouTube.
Also, if you truly think makeup is fraud then you should also think wearing Toppik for your thinning hair is. How the fuark is it different? Just let people do their thing, why does it have to offend you. There are millions of girls in this world, some wear a lot of makeup and some wear none. Just go for the girls with less makeup if makeup truly bothers you that much.
I don't wear toppik. I'm going to be a laughing stock if someone finds out. I rather just wear my thin sh*t hair.

"Just go for the girls with less makeup if makeup truly bothers you that much."
Uv1r0g5.gif

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Makeup isn't a way to express yourself, maybe a way to express a more beautiful version of your face in order to land Chad.

How is something that's naturally growing out of your face (beard) the same as applying fakeup to completely transform your face. Are women like you somehow deluded enough to think that they are spending x amount of time every day applying makeup to hide faults in order to express themselves???

Men feel like sh*t when frauding like women do all the time, like wearing hats to coverup sh*t hair. Even then a hat isn't like makeup, it's more like wearing longsleeve sweaters in order to hide forearms. It only hides the top of our head, not completely transform us. Many of us don't even do it, because we know at one point the hat goes off and then the women we have pulled with the hat feel betrayed. Ironic! Interesting how frauding makes women feel less insecure while for men it does the complete opposite.

The next step is to invent glasses that have MakeApp programmed into it for constant view of womens faces without makeup.

Here's a view of what some women look like without "expressing themselves".
View attachment 70052
View attachment 70053
View attachment 70054
View attachment 70055

"MUH ARTISTIC EXPRESSION!!!" "MUH SO JINNY!!"
View attachment 70056View attachment 70057View attachment 70058View attachment 70059
sunglasses with makeapp filtered computer vision lmao. "they live" feminazi version

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I am sure she found it necessary to own this amount of makeup to attract this Chad :D
11033001_386428844881795_14649134_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=OTYzMzI2MTUzMTM3OTE4NjM3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Du må være enig i at sminke ikke brukes til å uttrykke deg selv? Står du opp 20min eller noe hver dag for å "uttrykke deg" selv? Bruker du ekstra lang tid på sminke før du skal ut fordi at det er ekstra viktig å uttrykke deg selv da? Jenter ser objektivt bedre ut med sminke, og det er derfor de bruker det. Du kan ikke nekte for det.

I don't think makeup is only good for competing with the same sex. It literally makes women better looking. And I know that it's easy to spot alot of what's done with makeup. But even if you see that they are wearing it, it still works. It's all about the illusion.

Somehow these females wearing makeup have deluded themselves enough to think that their face caked in fakeup is their true self. That's why they are losing their sh*t at the thought of this app, because it removes this illusion.

I don't wear toppik. I'm going to be a laughing stock if someone finds out. I rather just wear my thin sh*t hair.

Uv1r0g5.gif
lol it really is all about the illusion. sorry dudes but we've all known the power of makeup for years. when i'm masturbating for hours on end, dreaming about waifu, having amazing epic fantasies while stoned, just from THINKING about women, that i care that the heavenliness comes from makeup? lawl. this dont change a thing.

also smoothsailing has a good point, its an arms race of hotness. stacy wears makeup to go up 2 points, than britney wears it as well, which takes away stacys advantage, and on and on for every girl in the world xD

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
she's right here patrick, there are a lot of basically halloween type makeup things, to look like a cyberpunk girl, look like a vampire, whatever the f***

also intersex competition as part of that hotness arms race is part of it too im sure

and to improve upon my point about how knowing makeups power doesnt change white knighting, it reminds me of drugs. they can make you feel so amazing, yet people still know the feeling is "fake" cuz its just modified brain chemistry.

what it comes down to is that the way things make you feel is ALL that matters at the end of the day

in the near future we're going to really test this though, with the advent of virtual reality, people will have their perfect worlds. how much of an effect will KNOWING that its fake have on how happy it makes them????

f*** im so curious about that lol, especially because i will be at the forefront of it. you guys already know i'm gonna be the first to f*****g jump on VR ha

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol it really is all about the illusion. sorry dudes but we've all known the power of makeup for years. when i'm masturbating for hours on end, dreaming about waifu, having amazing epic fantasies while stoned, just from THINKING about women, that i care that the heavenliness comes from makeup? lawl. this dont change a thing.

also smoothsailing has a good point, its an arms race of hotness. stacy wears makeup to go up 2 points, than britney wears it as well, which takes away stacys advantage, and on and on for every girl in the world xD
And then we have hypergamy. gg

EvilLocks

Reaction score

Hehe, så morro å prate på norsk. Uansett, jeg sminker meg ikke hver dag engang. Og når jeg først sminker meg til hverdags bruker jeg kanskje 2-3 minutter. Når jeg skal ut derimot, liker jeg å legge mer tid i sminken. Selvsagt fordi jeg vil se finasteride ut, men også fordi jeg syntes det er gøy å sminke meg, prøve ut nye produkter, finne ut hva som kler meg osv. Hvis jeg bare sminket meg for gutter ville jeg kjørt samme looken hele tiden, men jeg syntes det er gøy å variere, ja. Dette gjelder for de fleste jenter/damer.
Jepp, de fleste jenter ser bedre ut med sminke og jeg prøver ikke å si at vi ikke bruker det av denne grunnen, bare at vi også sminker oss fordi vi liker det. Jenter som skal ut på byen f.eks. møtes ofte et par timer i forkant av vors for å ordne seg sammen, skravle og ordne håret osv. Ja, vi vil se bra ut, men sminke kan også være en slags hobby. Jævlig overfladisk hobby ja, men trenger alt være så seriøst da?
Uansett, tar nok neste post på Engelsk :)

Edit:

HAHAHAHA auto correct! ''vil se finasteride ut''
F-I-N*

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

2D waifus are life <3

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh boy, these feminists are killing our dreams.
There was a time when women had no choice but to do what the man says (the families were happier and better, yes that was even in the 60-70s). Now the only ones who have all the choice are women and they are ruining it. Flirting or talking with girls is sexual harassement if you're not a Chad. This is very funny, because those sexual harassement scandals are copycated in my country right now. Oh my god, some actress didn't get a role from a director, now she calls him a pervert, when the director is achieving a worldwide success. This is BULLSHIT. There was a time when women had too less rights, now it seems that they have too much.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
2D waifus are life <3
lol actually i just use the word generally for my top females ever. i'm more into video game girls than anime haha, i dont like how they make the eyes super huge in anime. i know techically the term is for fictional females however haha

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
But even if you see that they are wearing it, it still works.

It works on you Stacy, but it also works on your friend Mary, and her friend Karen.

So Chad will still go for Stacy, even though Mary (with makeup) looks as good as Stacy (without makeup), because Stacy looks that bit extra with makeup.

It's like if every guy was upped 4 inches, would 5'8 guys suddenly be suitable for the "6ft min" girls? No, these girls would readjust their wants based on what's available, likely ending up with a limit close to 6'4.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It works on you Stacy, but it also works on your friend Mary, and her friend Karen.

So Chad will still go for Stacy, even though Mary (with makeup) looks as good as Stacy (without makeup), because Stacy looks that bit extra with makeup.

It's like if every guy was upped 4 inches, would 5'8 guys suddenly be suitable for the "6ft min" girls? No, these girls would readjust their wants based on what's available, likely ending up with a limit close to 6'4.
The issue is that when females use fakeup and bump their rating up by 2 points. That’s now the rating they genuinely believe they have (also why they lost their mind when this app surfaced). Then there’s the issue that women don’t care if their man has multiple partners, they even prefer it. So now all the women are getting dicked/dating by men that are actually out of their league, while average and below men are stuck with their hand. This is hypergamy at work, with the help of fakeup, sexual revolution, and hedonism.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score

Uv1r0g5.gif

I use Toppik, and I do a really good job with it, despite how shitty my hair is people are surprised when I say I'm losing it, including girls I've gone on dates with, I won't step out of the house without either Toppik in or a hat on. Does that make me like these evil women?

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Toppik, and I do a really good job with it, despite how shitty my hair is people are surprised when I say I'm losing it, including girls I've gone on dates with, I won't step out of the house without either Toppik in or a hat on. Does that make me like these evil women?

No, since you have balls of steel to go out with it and risk being laughed at. Women on the other hand have no repercussion for or for not wearing make up, except Chadinus ThunderCockus Gigantum not noticing them without make up.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, since you have balls of steel to go out with it and risk being laughed at. Women on the other hand have no repercussion for or for not wearing make up, except Chadinus ThunderCockus Gigantum not noticing them without make up.

Why would someone laugh at it? It looks really good and 90% of people don't look at your hair except to see if it's there or not, most people have no idea about the Norwood scale or all the other autistic sh*t we obsess about here, to most you're either bald, obviously balding, or have hair.