A Lesson To All Hair Loss Sufferers

The last of the follicles

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you’re attempting to adress anyone who uses the forum purely as an outlet for consolation and complaining you are ‘kicking a dead horse’ as they say.

If you’re speaking to anyone actively seeking a tangible hairloss solution via time and money and combating side effects I can tell you this- every week it seems we get a new savior. You wouldn’t have to scan the forum for long to find that you are all preaching negligibly different versions of the same thing. Yours was maybe convincing upon first inspection. Being so quick to insult anyone with an opposing opinion shows you are not as relaxed nor confident as the persona you are trying to convey.

The ‘lesson’ you are trying to teach has to be learned firsthand and even then it will likely only go so far. Ugly people will still be ugly on the outside no matter how confident or outgoing and will still have to carry the limitations thereof. Even attractive people will still suffer whether they are forced to realize it or not.

Having good hair as an option is a very useful asset. If you can’t have it you must move on- that’s what you’ve got??

The sincerity of someone logging on to a hairloss forum and saying ‘it’s okay you don’t have to care’ is MIND BLOWING to me. You just felt so enlightened that you had to spread the wealth.

Well in the spirit of being unremarkably cliche I’ll say ‘it’s just not that simple.’

Very nice post. But it is missing the point I wanted to make, which btw is a form of persuasion to me to keep at it, not an attempt to put glasses on you. You realize that being sociable and communicating is part of life. I do that here. Granted, some people are ugly as sin. However 99% of the people here are not suffering from hair falling, just from their insecurities and misery that they blame on hair. Point is people make things look much worse than they are. I didn’t say “I’m right you’re all wrong” I just tried to make a point. And I do because I feel like it, because if someone told me these when I was 19 I wouldn’t wear a hair piece on my nw3 for two years. People can do all sorts of dumb sh*t when they are angry and scared. Yes we get it, with hair you are chad. Without hair you are like walking naked in the street. Be that as it may, you can still improve other sides of you instead of being a crying little b**ch.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there,
180cm tall, 80kg, blond hair blue eyes brad Pitt-ish, 8 inches penis, not the greatest feet, jawline could be manlier, Legolas ears but fixed with surgery, started losing hair at 16, T levels down, haven’t started TRT yet, hypothyroidism since 15, fucked me up, T4 since ten years ago, abdomen injury 4 years ago can’t lift weights yet just swim.

Bro thats me. All 8 inches.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this post felt like you are trying to convince yourself to believe into what you wrote, more than anyone else

screams desperation, insecurity and upset

He is drunk and telling people on a hairlossforum, how they should behave. In my world this screams loser. But Im not judging.

The last of the follicles

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sorry if I triggered many of you. I will try to avoid mentioning the words “live” and “snap out of it” and replace them with “we doomed” and “Brotzu”. Peace out.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so what, i should grow a goatee, get some tatts, get an ear piercing, get a tan, hit the gym, buy a sports car and chicks will dig it?
what a cliche. it's not the 80's anymore.

if you don't suit baldness, girls will just laugh at you no matter how "alpha" you act. you will always just be that cool friend who is funny and can cook; but when someone mentions having sex with you, all the girls just laugh "i couldn't, it would be like doing it with my brother".
then acting even more "alpha" and cocky just drives people away. = short man syndrome, but instead bald man syndrome.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I’m sorry if I triggered many of you. I will try to avoid mentioning the words “live” and “snap out of it” and replace them with “we doomed” and “Brotzu”. Peace out.
And try to the avoid the word "8 inches":D It's might be too much for us to handle.:D

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1520384553287.jpg

Kevin19888

My Regimen
Reaction score
The original poster is one of those of men who is extremely good looking which makes up for his baldness. If he is not very good looking he gets girls that are 4s or below.

If you used to get 10s who wants to date land whales just because of a condition you have no control over?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Not true at all. You can 'own' your baldness, have a strong aura, believe in yourself, put yourself out there, work on yourself etc. etc. as much as you want. You can be as relaxed with women as you want. You'll relax into rejection after rejection. The problem is not with you. Society will not accept you with aggressive hair loss. Women will shut down as soon as they see you and not consider you to be a romantic option. That's the reality of the situation.

As a bald man, you won't get married or have children. Try being 'strong' about that. You'll be rejected for years on end with no explanation. Try having an 'aura' with that. The point is that even if you are strong or have an aura, that doesn't change the fact that your life is utterly ruined. After living as a NW6 for a few years, I strongly doubt the veracity of your post (the parts about any positive experiences that you've had).

Stop complaining, be strong, develop personality, fearlessness and... have exactly the same 'bald loser' life.

You get it. Some people buy into the bullshit while others can see through it. Glad you are in the latter camp.

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Women reject you because they can smell you. They smell the fear, the amateurish behavior, the complete lack of depth. And you go and blame all that to some hair falling from your head. I don’t blame you, I was just like that long ago. You just gotta put yourself out there and be vulnerable. It helps if you do it in a new place where nobody knows you. Think of it as an investment so don’t sweat it. Also, “meeting” 30 women? Cmon lad I can meet 30 in a single night. Put yourself out there. Embrace not being perfect. Stop wearing caps. Let the baldness show. Nobody cares. And if someone makes fun of you, beat his ***. Simple as that. You will amazed at how much good a few Muay Thai lessons will do to you, everyone is buzzed there. Chin up.

Here we go. I'm into ambitious, career oriented independent women. I went on dates with over 30 and have nothing to show for it. They're super excited before the date and go completely cold in petspe most of the time. That's because they see my crown loss in person.

Look at the guys who do average (not well, but average). They mostly lack depth, don't know what they're doing and are insecure. I know that I'm above the competition because I have an alpha mindset, focus on my personal development and am not nervous or shy around women (because I've racked up like 50 hours worth of dates..). I'm considered more intelligent than average, have good future prospects and have traveled and read a lot.

I've actually taken muay Thai and boxing lessons. I can do chin ups with 20-30kg added too. Nobody makes fun of me because I look tough. But in the real world, if you 'beat his ***' you could do serious prison time. I know that your remark was a bit facetious but one jab on the chin could knock somebody down and then their head hitting the ground could cause death. So no...if anybody were to make fun of me, I'd just take it because it doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the effect that baldness has had my life, not what others think of it. That's why I don't wear a cap unless the weather suits it.

I take umbrage at the sentiments of people like you. Because of online personas like you, I delayed using minoxidil for almost 1.5 years because I was worried about the heart side effects. I thought that I'd be fine bald and wouldn't need it. If I had started minoxidil then, I could have kept my combover. Then I could have added some concealer and I'd be in business. Instead, the minoxidil is just maintaining a diffuse NW6 and I'm living this life. I wish that somebody had told me the truth. This forum is full of people taking your advice who have nothing to show for it. Your post is downright irresponsible in my opinion.

Finally...how would I meet 30 cool women in one night? Not arguing ..I really want to know so that I can try it. I want to try non online dating.

Reaction score
Not true at all. You can 'own' your baldness, have a strong aura, believe in yourself, put yourself out there, work on yourself etc. etc. as much as you want. You can be as relaxed with women as you want. You'll relax into rejection after rejection. The problem is not with you. Society will not accept you with aggressive hair loss. Women will shut down as soon as they see you and not consider you to be a romantic option. That's the reality of the situation.

As a bald man, you won't get married or have children. Try being 'strong' about that. You'll be rejected for years on end with no explanation. Try having an 'aura' with that. The point is that even if you are strong or have an aura, that doesn't change the fact that your life is utterly ruined. After living as a NW6 for a few years, I strongly doubt the veracity of your post (the parts about any positive experiences that you've had).

Stop complaining, be strong, develop personality, fearlessness and... have exactly the same 'bald loser' life.

I got your point and I agree with it. Baldness should not be a hindrance to experience a normal life. It's only a physical appearance. No one is perfect after all. Be strong and be reminded that you are far blessed than others.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that what's getting you pussy is
180cm tall, 80kg, blond hair blue eyes brad Pitt-ish, 8 inches penis, (...) jawline could be manlier, Legolas ears but fixed with surgery

not your macho aura. That's not a bad thing. Women are mostly visually attracted to men, exactly as men are visually attracted to women. If everything about you is handsome and desirable except your hair.. well that's enough to get you easy pussy. Many bald models getting pussy out there! Character plays a part only in the long term affairs with women. Confident and macho bald brownish manlets (<175 cm) don't get women as much as you do, man.

The vast majority of this forum users have average features. No coping! Hair loss brings these people truly down the attractive scale. You should respect the suffering and cumulative isolation these people go through and thank God almighty your body is attractive with the sole exception of hair. What a prick.

Jenn77

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been reading a lot of the posts about finding gfs and just wanted to say, as a female, that it all boils down to personality. I’ve met/ banged/ had relationships with guys on every level of the “looks” scale, and the ones that lasted had NOTHING to do with looks. I stopped seeing some real good looking guys because their personality was as interesting as watching paint dry. Keep your head up & realize what’s important- you’ll get what you’re looking for!

INT

Reaction score
I'm framing my own reality as negativity, not the other way round. I've met over 30 women and it has gone wrong every time. Some of them just go cold on me as soon as they see the extent of my hair loss. It doesn't matter whether I've grown it into a combover style or buzzed it close; the outcome is the same. I'm as strong as the TC but I've had different experiences. Why does this make me a little cry baby and not him? Anyway, I once again doubt the veracity of his experiences.

So you met 30 women and it has gone wrong every time? The ONLY reason why that could be is your hair loss right? Besides your hair loss you have no other flaws that could ruin your success? Flaws that you could actually work on?

I call you a cry baby because:

- you act like a victim of our big bad meanie society.
- you feel sorry for yourself
- you say that women immediately shut you out as a romantic partner (a lie) and claim that that is reality.
- bald men do not get children? I am glad to hear! That means I cannot inherit baldness from anyone! Oh wait...

You say your situation is just reality and a result of our society, but it is your own choice. Sure being bald makes it harder, but people have done more difficult things than getting a great partner despite having a balding head. You think they would have achieved that with your mindset?

People always prefer 'I am good, the world is just fucked up' over 'the world is good, maybe I am just fucked up' Being fucked up is actually something you can work on but yeah working on yourself is uncomfortable and can be unpleasant. Much easier to just withdraw and wallow.

'The inferior man blames others, the superior man blames himself'