A Lesson To All Hair Loss Sufferers

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I don't think that venting helps to solve my problem and never claimed anything to the contrary.

Thinking negatively will not decrease your performance. I've done lots of impressive things while thinking negatively. My past experiences and the fact that I am not a good candidate for a hair transplant tell me that there is no solution to my problem.

Have you tried cold approach? What do your family think of you being bald and unmarried? I'm not trying to be cruel but I want to know what my family might think of me.

Unmarried?

I have not accepted proposal from 3 girls in two years just because they were not right for me.
I have to take help of another girl for making a clean exit from rejecting them.

About cold approach,
I don't know much about it..
Assuming cold approach means becoming friend first and then proposing them,I don't like it.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Unmarried?

I have not accepted proposal from 3 girls in two years just because they were not right for me.
I have to take help of another girl for making a clean exit from rejecting them.

About cold approach,
I don't know much about it..
Assuming cold approach means becoming friend first and then proposing them,I don't like it.

But you were posting last year about your life problems due to hair loss. How did you turn it all around and why are you still posting on here so much if your life is good?

The best way to reject her is to send her a lewd message or do something lewd. That way, she rejects you and you spare her feelings.

Cold approach is talking to a stranger with the intent of going on a date. You definitely don't become a friend first in cold approach.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
But you were posting last year about your life problems due to hair loss. How did you turn it all around and why are you still posting on here so much if your life is good?

The best way to reject her is to send her a lewd message or do something lewd. That way, she rejects you and you spare her feelings.

Cold approach is talking to a stranger with the intent of going on a date. You definitely don't become a friend first in cold approach.

The difference is obvious.

You will clearly see the improvement.

About my posting here..my posting are not related to personal impact here right now.

I also posted even if get hurt sometime,It will rarely last for more than a day(max.)

My all posting are somewhat related to..
talking about unfair treatment to bald guys or un fair advantage to nw0 in dating/etc...
and posting things about those who made despite being bald..(lucky guys.)

About Cold approach,in that case..
Stopping a girl on the street to make friendship seems fake(youtube style.)

My cousin bro do cold approach but he do that in his IT park/company/social functions/while travelling to new places/visiting social gatherings like running competition.

Last edited:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I don't think that venting helps to solve my problem and never claimed anything to the contrary.

Thinking negatively will not decrease your performance. I've done lots of impressive things while thinking negatively. My past experiences and the fact that I am not a good candidate for a hair transplant tell me that there is no solution to my problem.

Have you tried cold approach? What do your family think of you being bald and unmarried? I'm not trying to be cruel but I want to know what my family might think of me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlGsc2qnEZb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1hxbfwim3mvhv

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
i wish there was a shaadi, jeevansathi or bharat matrimonial site for white people. i am very fair so maybe that would work in my favour but unfortunately the baldness issue just kills it.

they say that the west doesn't have a caste system but being bald is the western equivalent of being an Untouchable caste

True..It is very clear and more Impactful than dating websites.
Guys and girl need to clearly mention what they want,they have to list every details,like height,age,built,education,job(most important).

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP gives me the impression of a highly intelligent and good-looking lad who came here to help but he got banned instead by Finasteride_72.

Legend says he is one of the strongest, most resilient, most stubborn hair follicles though and he simply refuses to die. So he grows stronger and keeps coming back.

What a lad. May god give him hair.
Man
Do you REALLY hav nothing to do with your life?