A Lesson To All Hair Loss Sufferers

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Talking about the Bear, macaroni, hairblues, Afro... who is still here but seems to have paused or stopped posting... and several other articulate folks.

The main reason that I stopped posting is my disappointment in the manner in which permanent bans were handed out, and not justified. It was toxic for the community, both because valuable voices were lost, but also because my continued posting here as a regular would be an endorsement of injustice. To the extent that I still log in now, it is to check on private messages, and in the hope that our community's bifurcation might one day lead to reunification.

For the time being, I post my thoughts elsewhere.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The main reason that I stopped posting is my disappointment in the manner in which permanent bans were handed out, and not justified. It was toxic for the community, both because valuable voices were lost, but also because my continued posting here as a regular would be an endorsement of injustice. To the extent that I still log in now, it is to check on private messages, and in the hope that our community's bifurcation might one day lead to reunification.

For the time being, I post my thoughts elsewhere.

i post a lot less now also.
when they ban all of the most interesting posters, what is there to come here for? there is nothing interesting to see and the board has become boring.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Do you self identify as a ‘bald loser’?

I identify as a guy who's life has been ruined by baldness. I know that any woman who I'd like to pursue for marriage sees me as a bald loser. She might think that I'm cool and interesting as a person but feelings that she can't necessarily control gives her that view. "I just don't feel it" is what she'll be thinking with a bald guy. And that's why I'm a bald loser regardless of what I identify as.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I identify as a guy who's life has been ruined by baldness. I know that any woman who I'd like to pursue for marriage sees me as a bald loser. She might think that I'm cool and interesting as a person but feelings that she can't necessarily control gives her that view. "I just don't feel it" is what she'll be thinking with a bald guy. And that's why I'm a bald loser regardless of what I identify as.

A woman not finding you attractive is not the same as her thinking you’re a bald loser. That’s the meaning you’ve placed on it.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
A woman not finding you attractive is not the same as her thinking you’re a bald loser. That’s the meaning you’ve placed on it.

Every woman in the world and in the appropriate age and demographic is equivalent to me being a loser. And I'm bald so it's bald loser.

Let there be follicles!

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP is correct and naturally he’s triggered enough incels here to get himself banned. The hairloss community in general is so fragile and weird. There is no stopping their madness, they will apply cow sh*t in their scalp if an ncbi article claims it helps (even though it doesn’t). That’s why there is no cure to be found yet. Who can take you seriously? A manlet in his 40s, living with his parents, having spent two decades crying his *** off about his receding temples, blaming his lack of action and misery on 3cm of lost ground. As if anyone gives a sh*t. Meanwhile, some samurai called Tsuji comes up with a solution and the average hair loss community member wants it done “fast” and “cheap”. Cause he needs to get handsome asap and drown in pussy. And yes, it has to be cheap cause his salary is pitiful OR his allowance isn’t enough. Give me a break. If this community grew some balls and stopped crying, we would have a cure. Or better yet, nobody would give a sh*t about a cure. It’s your ridiculous cries and mental breakdowns that blow this “issue” out of proportion. Rule numero uno of hair loss: nobody cares more about your hair loss than your own self.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Don't split hairs, he did not say that she specifically calling or perceiving him that way is part of the equation. He is a loser, because he did not win at life and baldness played a big role in it.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
OP is correct and naturally he’s triggered enough incels here to get himself banned. The hairloss community in general is so fragile and weird. There is no stopping their madness, they will apply cow sh*t in their scalp if an ncbi article claims it helps (even though it doesn’t). That’s why there is no cure to be found yet. Who can take you seriously? A manlet in his 40s, living with his parents, having spent two decades crying his *** off about his receding temples, blaming his lack of action and misery on 3cm of lost ground. As if anyone gives a sh*t. Meanwhile, some samurai called Tsuji comes up with a solution and the average hair loss community member wants it done “fast” and “cheap”. Cause he needs to get handsome asap and drown in pussy. And yes, it has to be cheap cause his salary is pitiful OR his allowance isn’t enough. Give me a break. If this community grew some balls and stopped crying, we would have a cure. Or better yet, nobody would give a sh*t about a cure. It’s your ridiculous cries and mental breakdowns that blow this “issue” out of proportion. Rule numero uno of hair loss: nobody cares more about your hair loss than your own self.

That's easy to say when you're aged over 30 with a visible hairline. What if you're like most users on this board? We're in shape, smart, have good futures ahead of us and confident. The trouble is that we're NW5 or beyond and in our 20s so we have no chance of getting married, a girlfriend or anything. What do you say to us? Suck it up and stop complaining? If so, then your only advice to us is to accept our situations. Very helpful and insightful (!).

Don't split hairs, he did not say that she specifically calling or perceiving him that way is part of the equation. He is a loser, because he did not win at life and baldness played a big role in it.

Yes this exactly. Today I saw a guy in the gym. He was very similar to me. A tiny bit taller and lighter (I look thicker/wider). His skin is a slightly darker tone than mine which is considered, unfortunately, slightly less attractive. His career situation is slightly worse than mine. Well mine will be good soon. He worked less hard than I did in the weights room and perhaps in other areas of life. But anyway, this guy had an attractive woman wanting to be with him. He did say that she was a bit wild, though. Why? He has a NW1 which he tied up like Gareth bale. It looks silly in my opinion but it's very effective. That shows why we're all losers in the end. Women don't ask for much. But they need hair on abt potential partner's head.

Let there be follicles!

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's easy to say when you're aged over 30 with a visible hairline. What if you're like most users on this board? We're in shape, smart, have good futures ahead of us and confident. The trouble is that we're NW5 or beyond and in our 20s so we have no chance of getting married, a girlfriend or anything. What do you say to us? Suck it up and stop complaining? If so, then your only advice to us is to accept our situations. Very helpful and insightful (!).

Yes this exactly. Today I saw a guy in the gym. He was very similar to me. A tiny bit taller and lighter (I look thicker/wider). His skin is a slightly darker tone than mine which is considered, unfortunately, slightly less attractive. His career situation is slightly worse than mine. Well mine will be good soon. He worked less hard than I did in the weights room and perhaps in other areas of life. But anyway, this guy had an attractive woman wanting to be with him. He did say that she was a bit wild, though. Why? He has a NW1 which he tied up like Gareth bale. It looks silly in my opinion but it's very effective. That shows why we're all losers in the end. Women don't ask for much. But they need hair on abt potential partner's head.

I’m under 30 and nw5. Sup.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Even if you made billion postings about your bald loser life on hairloss talk,you will not get a single hair or girl.

Do you really think users on this site are ever interested in your suffering.NOPE,no one has time for that.
Even Professional psychologist don't give a damn do their clients,while treating them.
Surgeons mock their patients while doing surgery.
This is ruthless world,don't seek emotional help from others.
Be a strong man.

Stop troubling your brain by such loser attitude thinking.
Take charge in your hand.

Your username in itself is controversial.
Indemnity: security or protection against loss.
Only losers fear about loss.Be Reckless,be brave,don't think about what others are doing.

Also.there is movie called Double Indemnity where an insurance person plans to murder his client.

Life is nothing without Confidence.

Let there be follicles!

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if you made billion postings about your bald loser life on hairloss talk,you will not get a single hair or girl.

Do you really think users on this site are ever interested in your suffering.NOPE,no one has time for that.
Even Professional psychologist don't give a damn do their clients,while treating them.
Be a strong man.

Only losers fear about loss.Be Reckless,be brave,don't think about what others are doing.

Also.there is movie called Double Indemnity where an insurance person plans to murder his client.

I’m downloading that movie now. I hope it’s good.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has a NW1 which he tied up like Gareth bale

Bale ties his hair up like that to mask his hair loss.

B82CD990-C199-4999-8914-764A34373A37.jpeg

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Which probably means he’ll have a few months of sex and that’s it.

All the while I don't get to experience even a dysfunctional, unhealthy romantic relationship. That's because every romantic relationship is contingent on the man having hair during the courting phase (as far as my experiences tell me).

I’m under 30 and nw5. Sup.

In that case, please explain how you did well in dating with your horrific hair loss. Don't give us nonsense like we'd see on Youtube like "believe in yourself", "be confident" or any of that useless stuff, please. What did you practically do? Cold approach, online, drunk game, sober game, day game, careercel etc.?

Be a strong man.

I don't complain or moan in real life. I only come on here to do it. I know that nobody cares but I need to vent. I have a problem. My needs are not being met. I have needs for companionship, love and I also want to have children (though I can't be sure that it's a need). Your advice to be strong and continue to suffer will not fix my problem. I've tried it before and it didn't work. So your advice is useless. Can you really say that you're happy after your life has been ruined irreparably by hair loss? I'm going through the phase of realizing what the true state of my life is and I'll cry and moan throughout the process if I want to. My username was only from the movie, which is one of my favourites.

Bale ties his hair up like that to mask his hair loss.

View attachment 92895

Yes but I still categorize this as the Bale haircut. Also Gareth Bale is freaking 28 with hair like that. No sympathy from me. That's not enough hair loss to ruin a life.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I don't complain or moan in real life. I only come on here to do it. I know that nobody cares but I need to vent. I have a problem. My needs are not being met. I have needs for companionship, love and I also want to have children (though I can't be sure that it's a need). Your advice to be strong and continue to suffer will not fix my problem. I've tried it before and it didn't work. So your advice is useless. Can you really say that you're happy after your life has been ruined irreparably by hair loss? I'm going through the phase of realizing what the true state of my life is and I'll cry and moan throughout the process if I want to. My username was only from the movie, which is one of my favourites.

Do you really thinking venting helps to solve your problem?

Venting is an escape mechanism to face the problem,to think about only problem while ignoring other important aspects of life.

Sometimes people are so drown in it,
they feel like their life went from 300 km/hr to 10km/hr by just one problem.

Thinking negative will decrease your performance.
Try to be something different at least for sometime..

Follicular holocaust

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All the while I don't get to experience even a dysfunctional, unhealthy romantic relationship. That's because every romantic relationship is contingent on the man having hair during the courting phase (as far as my experiences tell me).

In that case, please explain how you did well in dating with your horrific hair loss. Don't give us nonsense like we'd see on Youtube like "believe in yourself", "be confident" or any of that useless stuff, please. What did you practically do? Cold approach, online, drunk game, sober game, day game, careercel etc.?

Yes but I still categorize this as the Bale haircut. Also Gareth Bale is freaking 28 with hair like that. No sympathy from me. That's not enough hair loss to ruin a life.

One day you get tired. That’s all.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Do you really thinking venting helps to solve your problem?

Venting is an escape mechanism to face the problem,to think about only problem while ignoring other important aspects of life.

Sometimes people are so drown in it,
they feel like their life went from 300 km/hr to 10km/hr by just one problem.

Thinking negative will decrease your performance.
Try to be something different at least for sometime..

I don't think that venting helps to solve my problem and never claimed anything to the contrary.

Thinking negatively will not decrease your performance. I've done lots of impressive things while thinking negatively. My past experiences and the fact that I am not a good candidate for a hair transplant tell me that there is no solution to my problem.

Have you tried cold approach? What do your family think of you being bald and unmarried? I'm not trying to be cruel but I want to know what my family might think of me.