A Lesson To All Hair Loss Sufferers

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You sir...are full of BS

Right. He claims I judge men by men standards whilst claiming to know a woman’s perspective himself.

I need to stop posting in this section. When I was 18 one of my female friends, who was at least a 7, described my 44 year old NW3 father as “a very sex man”. Full context: she did come from a slightly troubled background, but nothing outrageous.

Some of the nonsense posted in this section is so at odds with my experience I find it difficult to empathise at times.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some of the nonsense posted in this section is so at odds with my experience I find it difficult to empathise at times.

Of course. And it's been like this for years. The big difference now though is that most (all?) of the most articulate members have either been banned or quit. Interesting people who are not even mentioned any more. So it used to be at least an interesting read. Personally I got hooked before the last US election, it was very instructive to me in understanding how and why it went the way it did. But now... INT can't even get a good debate about Jordan P going no matter how much he tries, would have been easy a year ago. :D Too bad, it used to be a good read.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Right. He claims I judge men by men standards whilst claiming to know a woman’s perspective himself.

I need to stop posting in this section. When I was 18 one of my female friends, who was at least a 7, described my 44 year old NW3 father as “a very sex man”. Full context: she did come from a slightly troubled background, but nothing outrageous.

That agrees with my argument because he was a 44 year old NW3. Those are excellent hair genetics.

All that I am saying is that when a man judges a man as 'good looking' it may not agree with what a woman deems to be 'good looking'. I've sent my photos to users on this site and they all say that I look good. But the majority of women are not interested. That's because men care about the overall look and the masculine features, while women look at the 'genetic factors' like height and extent of hair loss before looking at the overall look. If a man's hair doesn't measure up, he won't get to the next stage of consideration. I have only formed that opinion over many dates. Like I said, I have had a few experiences with super attractive women who went cold on me within 5 minutes of the date beginning. Why? They saw my NW6 outline and expecting me to look taller. For some reason, my photos make me look like I'm over 6ft tall, people say. I would have deemed it nonsense before, too, but it's demonstrably true as far as I'm concerned.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have had a few experiences with super attractive women who went cold on me within 5 minutes of the date beginning

Presumably after you’ve cat fished them on a dating app. Have you considered aiming for more realistic targets?

For some reason, my photos make me look like I'm over 6ft tall, people say

I’ve only seen those few pictures you linked to recently, but I would have guessed you were taller too.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Presumably after you’ve cat fished them on a dating app. Have you considered aiming for more realistic targets?

I’ve only seen those few pictures you linked to recently, but I would have guessed you were taller too.

The shaved head really does make one look taller.

How exactly would I aim for more realistic targets? If I use the photos that hide the hair loss, I get a few matches but they're almost always attractive. If I use honest ones, I get no matches or date opportunities. That's why I said that, as far as my experiences go, there is no woman who is "in a bald guy's league" and a bald guy will struggle to get any woman, no matter how little male attention she gets.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The shaved head really does make one look taller.

How exactly would I aim for more realistic targets? If I use the photos that hide the hair loss, I get a few matches but they're almost always attractive. If I use honest ones, I get no matches or date opportunities. That's why I said that, as far as my experiences go, there is no woman who is "in a bald guy's league" and a bald guy will struggle to get any woman, no matter how little male attention she gets.

What do you define as “bald” out of interest? NW6/7? How do you think NW4/5s get on with dating?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
What do you define as “bald” out of interest? NW6/7? How do you think NW4/5s get on with dating?

A NW4 could be ok as long as there is a slight hairline at the front, even if there are no temples. He could also possibly put concealer in the crown if he wanted. But he doesn't have the horrid NW6 outline from the back that spells doom.

A NW5 however is just a NW6 with higher sides so I'd expect that a NW5 would have the same issues as myself. But anyway, I define 'bald' to be NW5 or beyond. NW4 is a gray area but to me it's not bald.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A NW4 could be ok as long as there is a slight hairline at the front, even if there are no temples. He could also possibly put concealer in the crown if he wanted. But he doesn't have the horrid NW6 outline from the back that spells doom.

A NW5 however is just a NW6 with higher sides so I'd expect that a NW5 would have the same issues as myself. But anyway, I define 'bald' to be NW5 or beyond. NW4 is a gray area but to me it's not bald.

Tell me to mind my own business if you prefer, but are you under any pressure to marry within your ethnic and/or religious group?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Tell me to mind my own business if you prefer, but are you under any pressure to marry within your ethnic and/or religious group?

Not really. I go on dates secretly and would only tell the family if it's serious. There are lots of women in my family and they all know what a NW6 means so they'd just be happy to see me marry anybody who is emotionally healthy. But no I would have probably been fine with any ethnic or religious group, NW6 or not.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course. And it's been like this for years. The big difference now though is that most (all?) of the most articulate members have either been banned or quit. Interesting people who are not even mentioned any more. So it used to be at least an interesting read. Personally I got hooked before the last US election, it was very instructive to me in understanding how and why it went the way it did. But now... INT can't even get a good debate about Jordan P going no matter how much he tries, would have been easy a year ago. :D Too bad, it used to be a good read.
what articulate members are you referring to?

sounds like more typical throwing incels under the bus tbh.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really. I go on dates secretly and would only tell the family if it's serious. There are lots of women in my family and they all know what a NW6 means so they'd just be happy to see me marry anybody who is emotionally healthy. But no I would have probably been fine with any ethnic or religious group, NW6 or not.

Objectively I’m probably better looking than you, but you’re almost certainly a better human being than I am. I hope you find someone.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're not 'probably' objectively better looking than I. You truly are objectively better looking than I.

Why do you think that I'm such a good human being and you're not?

You appear to have a better temperament than me, and you’ve probably achieved more academically and professionally than I have.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
describe your looks morningglory

btw did u name urself after the oasis song or the flower or the drug that comes from the flower? lol

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
or just thought it sounded cool? lol cuz beatles avatar wud make me think u wud also be into oasis

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what articulate members are you referring to?

sounds like more typical throwing incels under the bus tbh.

Talking about the Bear, macaroni, hairblues, Afro... who is still here but seems to have paused or stopped posting... and several other articulate folks.