A Lesson To All Hair Loss Sufferers

The last of the follicles

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there,

NW5, diffuse, inoperable cause no Finasteride. Extreme regrowth with Finasteride but terrible sides render the drug useless. Miniaturization for years.

180cm tall, 80kg, blond hair blue eyes brad Pitt-ish, 8 inches penis, not the greatest feet, jawline could be manlier, Legolas ears but fixed with surgery, started losing hair at 16, T levels down, haven’t started TRT yet, hypothyroidism since 15, fucked me up, T4 since ten years ago, abdomen injury 4 years ago can’t lift weights yet just swim.

The average person here is a beta cuck that is losing his temples and acts as if he’s dying. Let me tell you a big truth, something they don’t tell you in forums. It’s always gonna look worse than it is and you’re always gonna wish you didn’t b**ch about it when you get worse. Anyone with less than a diffuse nw4 should shut up. It’s not baldness, it’s meh. Try a NW6 diffuse, that’s baldness. Stop taking drugs, buzz and put some natural sh*t to it if you want. Keep it simple and watch it go as years pass.

Another truth: nothing worse than a face that screams: I’m insecure I get no pussy and I don’t really speak to people.
Instant flag by women, instant flag by men, you stand no chance. Instead, try to put dirt on your self and go mix with the crowd. Get experiences in life cause that’s all that counts. I can tell you stories of me going down on a 10 and finding out she’s had ingrown hair in her pussy. Beautiful sentiment. All kinds of stories, her smelling bad, chad having scars on his body, you name it. Nobody is perfect. It’s your aura and persona that saves your ***, not your hair. If you don’t develop a strong persona by the age of 35 you’re fucked. To all the crying b****s of this forum: get experiences, don’t give a f***, do sports (no, not gym with powders and botching about your gains). Learn how to cook, to drive a car, to assess and judge people and see their true self, learn to protect yourself, to have principles of a man and not a rat. Learn that cockiness and vanity kill futures.

You learn all that and hair won’t play any part. You become smart, experienced and relaxed and women will smell that like the fart you just left in the elevator. And you will win. Otherwise you’re gonna be a cockless little parrot and the years will go by and you will fall deeper into depression for your shitty hair until one day you realize what you missed for being so stubborn. And THAT will be the most painful moment of your life.

Stay strong. I myself am on this path of freedom, I came here to chat a little because my job is boring af and I am leaving it in 2 months. So I thought I’d share my thoughts. FYI the tsuji posts I made in the very beginning are absolute memes designed to get likes, don’t be so beta next time.

Be strong. Fill your life with people and adventure. Hair is an illusion. A lie that you won’t see until you are ready. Take care.

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there,

NW5, diffuse, inoperable cause no Finasteride. Extreme regrowth with Finasteride but terrible sides render the drug useless. Miniaturization for years.

180cm tall, 80kg, blond hair blue eyes brad Pitt-ish, 8 inches penis, not the greatest feet, jawline could be manlier, Legolas ears but fixed with surgery, started losing hair at 16, T levels down, haven’t started TRT yet, hypothyroidism since 15, fucked me up, T4 since ten years ago, abdomen injury 4 years ago can’t lift weights yet just swim.

The average person here is a beta cuck that is losing his temples and acts as if he’s dying. Let me tell you a big truth, something they don’t tell you in forums. It’s always gonna look worse than it is and you’re always gonna wish you didn’t b**ch about it when you get worse. Anyone with less than a diffuse nw4 should shut up. It’s not baldness, it’s meh. Try a NW6 diffuse, that’s baldness. Stop taking drugs, buzz and put some natural sh*t to it if you want. Keep it simple and watch it go as years pass.

Another truth: nothing worse than a face that screams: I’m insecure I get no pussy and I don’t really speak to people.
Instant flag by women, instant flag by men, you stand no chance. Instead, try to put dirt on your self and go mix with the crowd. Get experiences in life cause that’s all that counts. I can tell you stories of me going down on a 10 and finding out she’s had ingrown hair in her pussy. Beautiful sentiment. All kinds of stories, her smelling bad, chad having scars on his body, you name it. Nobody is perfect. It’s your aura and persona that saves your ***, not your hair. If you don’t develop a strong persona by the age of 35 you’re fucked. To all the crying b****s of this forum: get experiences, don’t give a f***, do sports (no, not gym with powders and botching about your gains). Learn how to cook, to drive a car, to assess and judge people and see their true self, learn to protect yourself, to have principles of a man and not a rat. Learn that cockiness and vanity kill futures.

You learn all that and hair won’t play any part. You become smart, experienced and relaxed and women will smell that like the fart you just left in the elevator. And you will win. Otherwise you’re gonna be a cockless little parrot and the years will go by and you will fall deeper into depression for your shitty hair until one day you realize what you missed for being so stubborn. And THAT will be the most painful moment of your life.

Stay strong. I myself am on this path of freedom, I came here to chat a little because my job is boring af and I am leaving it in 2 months. So I thought I’d share my thoughts. FYI the tsuji posts I made in the very beginning are absolute memes designed to get likes, don’t be so beta next time.

Be strong. Fill your life with people and adventure. Hair is an illusion. A lie that you won’t see until you are ready. Take care.
You are so right man. I always was the sh*t when I had hair then I became a little pussy and lost a great girl. You really need to man up and become a solid individual. If not it will consume you. Wise words how old are you?

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this post felt like you are trying to convince yourself to believe into what you wrote, more than anyone else

screams desperation, insecurity and upset

You got it all wrong. Thanks for your valuable input, I didn’t expect everybody to see the light coming here, especially a classified nw2 with backne. You have a long road ahead of you, your backne is getting flared up by friction with a material btw. Can spread to arms, between the chest and thighs. Its usually people like you who simply fail because not only they won’t listen to valuable information, they will also try to put glasses on everyone else.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Not true at all. You can 'own' your baldness, have a strong aura, believe in yourself, put yourself out there, work on yourself etc. etc. as much as you want. You can be as relaxed with women as you want. You'll relax into rejection after rejection. The problem is not with you. Society will not accept you with aggressive hair loss. Women will shut down as soon as they see you and not consider you to be a romantic option. That's the reality of the situation.

As a bald man, you won't get married or have children. Try being 'strong' about that. You'll be rejected for years on end with no explanation. Try having an 'aura' with that. The point is that even if you are strong or have an aura, that doesn't change the fact that your life is utterly ruined. After living as a NW6 for a few years, I strongly doubt the veracity of your post (the parts about any positive experiences that you've had).

Stop complaining, be strong, develop personality, fearlessness and... have exactly the same 'bald loser' life.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true at all. You can 'own' your baldness, have a strong aura, believe in yourself, put yourself out there, work on yourself etc. etc. as much as you want. You can be as relaxed with women as you want. You'll relax into rejection after rejection. The problem is not with you. Society will not accept you with aggressive hair loss. Women will shut down as soon as they see you and not consider you to be a romantic option. That's the reality of the situation.

As a bald man, you won't get married or have children. Try being 'strong' about that. You'll be rejected for years on end with no explanation. Try having an 'aura' with that. The point is that even if you are strong or have an aura, that doesn't change the fact that your life is utterly ruined. After living as a NW6 for a few years, I strongly doubt the veracity of your post (the parts about any positive experiences that you've had).

Stop complaining, be strong, develop personality, fearlessness and... have exactly the same 'bald loser' life.

Too generalizing. There are bald men with romantic partners and friends.

@The last of the follicles

Well, good that you figured it out, but there's a clash with you getting surgery for your ears and making an appeal for unconditional self-acceptance. What about the men, that look much worse than you with a shaved head, do they have to accept their shift into the 1/10 category just for the sake of acceptance? I don't think so.
If it makes you feel better about yourself, no option is off the table in my eyes, even hair pieces are fair game if they improve your quality of life.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there,

Actually was going to start a new post

'Anybody feel under pressure to get a GF whilst they have hair'

...then I saw this.

Thank you.

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually was going to start a new post

'Anybody feel under pressure to get a GF whilst they have hair'

...then I saw this.

Thank you.

You’re welcome.

@disfiguredyoungman the surgery was years ago. I believed it ruined my look. I fixed it. Then couple years later I was convinced I could fix it more and perfect it. This sh*t never stops you just want more and more. It’s a clear sign you need to change thinking and stop fearing of rejection. That’s how I see it, it’s a long process I walk myself and not with a psychologist but it’s workinf and I thought I’d share. Now for the guy above trying to sound funny that’s a defense mechanism I suppose. However my post is very serious and I don’t demand from anyone to follow it.

INT

Reaction score

Littly cry baby. Stop framing your own negativity as reality.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aaaaaand there goes any credibility you might have had.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
8 inches penis
You join the forum on a Saturday.
The following Monday you open a thread reporting you have a longer than average sexual organ.
Maybe you could have spent that Saturday in a more productive way.

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You join the forum on a Saturday.
The following Monday you open a thread reporting you have a longer than average sexual organ.
Maybe you could have spent that Saturday in a more productive way.

I was questioned by a member about the length of my penis. I had to tell the truth even if the truth is too much to bare. I spent my Saturday out in the sun and went to the sea. And while I was there lying on he sun I thought to myself that the day some nerd online wins an argument with me is the day I die. I’m still alive. Thanks for having me in the community, I will share good things with honesty but when I am provoked I must respond. I am a male and males do that.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Littly cry baby. Stop framing your own negativity as reality.

I'm framing my own reality as negativity, not the other way round. I've met over 30 women and it has gone wrong every time. Some of them just go cold on me as soon as they see the extent of my hair loss. It doesn't matter whether I've grown it into a combover style or buzzed it close; the outcome is the same. I'm as strong as the TC but I've had different experiences. Why does this make me a little cry baby and not him? Anyway, I once again doubt the veracity of his experiences.

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm framing my own reality as negativity, not the other way round. I've met over 30 women and it has gone wrong every time. Some of them just go cold on me as soon as they see the extent of my hair loss. It doesn't matter whether I've grown it into a combover style or buzzed it close; the outcome is the same. I'm as strong as the TC but I've had different experiences. Why does this make me a little cry baby and not him? Anyway, I once again doubt the veracity of his experiences.

Women reject you because they can smell you. They smell the fear, the amateurish behavior, the complete lack of depth. And you go and blame all that to some hair falling from your head. I don’t blame you, I was just like that long ago. You just gotta put yourself out there and be vulnerable. It helps if you do it in a new place where nobody knows you. Think of it as an investment so don’t sweat it. Also, “meeting” 30 women? Cmon lad I can meet 30 in a single night. Put yourself out there. Embrace not being perfect. Stop wearing caps. Let the baldness show. Nobody cares. And if someone makes fun of you, beat his ***. Simple as that. You will amazed at how much good a few Muay Thai lessons will do to you, everyone is buzzed there. Chin up.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it my fault I look like that? Granted, on a bad day morning with lots of water retention from the pizza the previous night, I look like a gremlin. My stats aren’t even mediocre, imagine how ugly you are to be so triggered. High-five.
No sh*t I'm ugly, thought that was implied. Congrats on humble bragging to strangers on the internet, I guess?

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No sh*t I'm ugly, thought that was implied. Congrats on humble bragging to strangers on the internet, I guess?

Like i said I’m no brad Pitt either I just think I am on a good day. But that’s the f*****g mindset you need. I’m not saying brag and pretend you are chad, I’m saying stop thinking whether you are ugly, more ugly, handsome or more handsome. Get out there in the dirt and mix with the world. Of course if you have a really bad distinct facial characteristic that absolutely pisses you off, fix it. Is it a giant nose? Surgery. Is it your fucked up teeth? In turkey you get them all done. I will tell you that surgery won’t fix you it will give you a temporary relief but once you go out to the world after surgery you will understand again that you are lost and not confident. So I won’t tell you that having a giant nose isn’t a minus but that you need to go beyond that. No surgeon will make anyone perfect. Once you remove your narcissism and vanity, boom it’s all good. Proof? I’m nw5, when I was nw3 at 20 I thought life is over. Thinking about it now I’m laughing at how stupid I was, nobody gave a f***, only me. I know I have minus points for being nw5 and always buzz/cut low BUT my face shows that I know it’s an illusion so when I speak with friends I’m happy. When i go out with my gf I don’t wear cap and she makes fun of my hair and I laugh. When I am at the beach... I do wear cap otherwise I’m gonna get sunburn. Point being, confident but still use logic. Sure there are times it gets to me but ufff it’s for few seconds then no fucks given. I will tell you one situation where it gets to me always is when I see a girl I used to date who knew me full of hair and now she is even better than she was. Well guess what she dates older men with status. No fucks given. Move forward. And if one day a cure comes and you still feel raw about it, get it done. But taking antiandrogens and killing your manhood for this sh*t is pathetic. Or rubbing stupid lotions that make you wrinkled and anxious. f*** that, I rather go play football with my mates and have a beer later on. Suck on my big fat bald head I say as I score my first goal. Life is short. Live it.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like i said I’m no brad Pitt either I just think I am on a good day. But that’s the f*****g mindset you need. I’m not saying brag and pretend you are chad, I’m saying stop thinking whether you are ugly, more ugly, handsome or more handsome. Get out there in the dirt and mix with the world. Of course if you have a really bad distinct facial characteristic that absolutely pisses you off, fix it. Is it a giant nose? Surgery. Is it your fucked up teeth? In turkey you get them all done. I will tell you that surgery won’t fix you it will give you a temporary relief but once you go out to the world after surgery you will understand again that you are lost and not confident. So I won’t tell you that having a giant nose isn’t a minus but that you need to go beyond that. No surgeon will make anyone perfect. Once you remove your narcissism and vanity, boom it’s all good. Proof? I’m nw5, when I was nw3 at 20 I thought life is over. Thinking about it now I’m laughing at how stupid I was, nobody gave a f***, only me. I know I have minus points for being nw5 and always buzz/cut low BUT my face shows that I know it’s an illusion so when I speak with friends I’m happy. When i go out with my gf I don’t wear cap and she makes fun of my hair and I laugh. When I am at the beach... I do wear cap otherwise I’m gonna get sunburn. Point being, confident but still use logic. Sure there are times it gets to me but ufff it’s for few seconds then no fucks given. I will tell you one situation where it gets to me always is when I see a girl I used to date who knew me full of hair and now she is even better than she was. Well guess what she dates older men with status. No fucks given. Move forward. And if one day a cure comes and you still feel raw about it, get it done. But taking antiandrogens and killing your manhood for this sh*t is pathetic. Or rubbing stupid lotions that make you wrinkled and anxious. f*** that, I rather go play football with my mates and have a beer later on. Suck on my big fat bald head I say as I score my first goal. Life is short. Live it.

If you’re attempting to adress anyone who uses the forum purely as an outlet for consolation and complaining you are ‘kicking a dead horse’ as they say.

If you’re speaking to anyone actively seeking a tangible hairloss solution via time and money and combating side effects I can tell you this- every week it seems we get a new savior. You wouldn’t have to scan the forum for long to find that you are all preaching negligibly different versions of the same thing. Yours was maybe convincing upon first inspection. Being so quick to insult anyone with an opposing opinion shows you are not as relaxed nor confident as the persona you are trying to convey.

The ‘lesson’ you are trying to teach has to be learned firsthand and even then it will likely only go so far. Ugly people will still be ugly on the outside no matter how confident or outgoing and will still have to carry the limitations thereof. Even attractive people will still suffer whether they are forced to realize it or not.

Having good hair as an option is a very useful asset. If you can’t have it you must move on- that’s what you’ve got??

The sincerity of someone logging on to a hairloss forum and saying ‘it’s okay you don’t have to care’ is MIND BLOWING to me. You just felt so enlightened that you had to spread the wealth.

Well in the spirit of being unremarkably cliche I’ll say ‘it’s just not that simple.’