A Legit Fairy Tale Princess Married To A(what People In Here Call)nw6 Subhuman.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No dilemma here, the red pill was swallowed a couple of years ago.

Why are you even on this forum when hair dosen't matter in the women department and you'd rather be that bald dude over Pitt/Dicaprio?
You must have taken your red pill from a scam Alibaba supplier:D
I didn't say that hair doesn't matter...Of course i want my hair back...
It's just that hairloss doesn't make you ''subhuman'' as most people in here believe.
And i ''envy'' him for his girl not for his looks..He's less rich,less famous,less beautiful and more bald than the trio i mentioned, and yet he seems to have achieved more in his personal life than them...

Dirty_Harry

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In all seriousness though once I get my next transplant I will let go of the forum. This place isn’t healthy if you spend too much time here.

I really hope that mate and for all of us too. And don't overanalyze sh*t too much.

JirenTheGrey

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't need hair to get a girl bro. Just hit her with a neg, then a qualifier exactly 7.7 seconds after your opener. If you follow this EXACT formula you can f*** 11/10 angels even if your'e a paraplegic Norwood 7 with no teeth. Most importantly, just b urself.

Attachments

• Mystery PUA.jpg
    Mystery PUA.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 197

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't need hair to get a girl bro. Just hit her with a neg, then a qualifier exactly 7.7 seconds after your opener. If you follow this EXACT formula you can f*** 11/10 angels even if your'e a paraplegic Norwood 7 with no teeth. Most importantly, just b urself.
How old are you,smartass?..16?
Do you laugh with your jokes?
You really need to upgrade your humor.

4myfuture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm really fed up with the lookism on this forum and similar sites.
I'm fed up with people who regard hairloss as the end of your social/love life,as a death sentence, and as the worse plague of man.
I'm fed up with people who use derogatory terms for hairloss sufferers like subhuman,garbage,degenerate.
Such people are more ugly in their souls than in their appearance,and blame everything on nature.
Of course everyone wants his hair back,like myself,but it's not the end of the world.

I believe that most of the genuinely beautiful women are shy and introverted and look for a caring and intelligent partner than superficial wannabe chads.I know people in here believe the opposite,but they're wrong.
It's because they mistakenly regard average looking women who put tons of make-up on their faces and post embellishing duck-face photos on social media,as hot and beautiful while they're not.These are the bratty ones.

Actually,now that i'm thinking about it,i would be more envious(in a good sense)of a man like the one in the video, who created a family with such a girl,than with famous chads like Brad Pitt,Johnny Depp,Leo DiCaprio who are messed-up in their personal lives.

The moral of the story:
You can be rich,famous and fullhead, and still be a failure in your private life.
And you can be an average looking,bald man and have one of the most beautiful(inside/out)girls in the world.

You really cant listen to these idiots. Most of them never got laid to begin with...

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum has some lookism flavor for sure. But sh*t man, I understand where people are coming from...

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really cant listen to these idiots. Most of them never got laid to begin with...
In their perception of things,all beautiful girls are shallow,bratty and self-entitled who are looking for
equally shallow,bratty and self-entitled male partners.
They either have zero feedback from reality,or they live in shitty societies.

JirenTheGrey

My Regimen
Reaction score
In their perception of things,all beautiful girls are shallow,bratty and self-entitled who are looking for
equally shallow,bratty and self-entitled male partners.
They either have zero feedback from reality,or they live in shitty societies.

You do understand there is a middle-ground between LOOKISM and early 2000's pickup artist theory right? You can improve the skill of seducing women while also acknowledging that there are random factors that are out of your power.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do understand there is a middle-ground between LOOKISM and early 2000's pickup artist theory right? You can improve the skill of seducing women while also acknowledging that there are random factors that are out of your power.
I don't get the ''pickup'' thing at all...Why would you pretend to be something that you're not, in order to seduce a woman?
Things will show by themselves sooner or later,and the incompatibility will ruin everything...
Unless you're looking for one night stands,(which is not my thing now that i'm 33),with indifferent girls...but i don't see the point
in that...It's like f*****g a wood...it doesn't work for me.

It's the feelings that cast magic to the act.

4myfuture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And this is just the site to gain "trendy" pick up moves...When you look at the exchanges in most threads on this site or similar sites, it's very clear why people arent getting any..every single failure is reconciled by, "poor me my hairloss...bla bla bla"...I guess it's easier to blame things on the all so powerful genetic hierarchy than get up and do something...In reality, how much play were these guys getting before their hair started falling out?

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have some "friends which are NW4,5 and NW6 with the hottest woman and girlfriend i ever have seen.

Yes, there are women, even most of them who don't like a bald head, but there are also women who don't care if you're bald.
Everything also a question of the woman's personality;)

Those who believe that their hair is the key to a partnership must go to psychiatry.

There are so much more important things.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have some "friends which are NW4,5 and NW6 with the hottest woman and girlfriend i ever have seen.

Yes, there are women, even most of them who don't like a bald head, but there are also women who don't care if you're bald.
Everything also a question of the woman's personality;)

Those who believe that their hair is the key to a partnership must go to psychiatry.

There are so much more important things.

It's just percentages though, with hair you may have 70% of the female population open as options, but as a bald man 10-20%, with only 0.25-0.5% who are actually compatible, attractive and successful.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just percentages though, with hair you may have 70% of the female population open as options, but as a bald man 10-20%, with only 0.25-0.5% who are actually compatible, attractive and successful.

Look, I honestly don't care;)

The condition of my life whether I'm happy or not, I don't depend on a woman.

I don't need a woman for a happy life.
Whoever needs a woman to be happy and content (dependency) makes something wrong in life

Regards.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look, I honestly don't care;)

The condition of my life whether I'm happy or not, I don't depend on a woman.

I don't need a woman for a happy life.
Whoever needs a woman to be happy and content (dependency) makes something wrong in life

Regards.

Have fun pretending the nature of human psychology doesn't exist for the rest of your life buddy.